What are your favorite genres of Hentai?

masca10

Not gonna lie, I prefer pretty vanilla stuff.  I feel like most series are trying to go for a rape/incest/ntr/whatever fetish anymore.  So I'll take vanilla when i can get it, i'll accept incest if it's the only choice that doesn't get all non-con.

Also is it just me or is the quality of the animations on hentai movies going down hill?  Like there's some nice ones that come out still, but you can tell corners are getting cut a lot on a lot of new releases.  Good animation will override my fetish or lack of fetish preferences.

Edit:  I thought a bit more about it, comedy and harem.  Get me a good series with one or both of those and I'm sold.  It's hit and miss on if I'll like all the girls but there's bound to be a few, an fortunately it's a genre that's not running low on movies.

Edited by trunks2585
Expanding on the topic question.
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, trunks2585 said:

Not gonna lie, I prefer pretty vanilla stuff.  I feel like most series are trying to go for a rape/incest/ntr/whatever fetish anymore.  So I'll take vanilla when i can get it, i'll accept incest if it's the only choice that doesn't get all non-con.

Also is it just me or is the quality of the animations on hentai movies going down hill?  Like there's some nice ones that come out still, but you can tell corners are getting cut a lot on a lot of new releases.  Good animation will override my fetish or lack of fetish preferences.

Edit:  I thought a bit more about it, comedy and harem.  Get me a good series with one or both of those and I'm sold.  It's hit and miss on if I'll like all the girls but there's bound to be a few, an fortunately it's a genre that's not running low on movies.

Then, Famiresu Senshi Purin it's for you. :D

If I recall well it have harem, comedy, romance comedy and a little cheating. It's been years since the last time I saw it.

And, as I said earlier, I prefer the old fashioned animations from the '90 and '00. B|

There are some good animations today, pretty stuff, but aren't like years ago. -_-

8 hours ago, trunks2585 said:

japanese r perverts. but mostly only express this in other forms. so the rate of sex-crimes like rape is pretty low in japan compare to other contrys. but where can u buy used girls underwear except in japan xd.

17 hours ago, Mihai said:

Parodies or just hentai material of non-hentai stuff. I very rarely watch anything else, hentai related.

Hi!  :D

There is a hentai that it have a non-hentai version, that I liked so much long ago. 

Do you ever watched Septem Charm Magical Kanan?

It's a lot of fun! xD

3 minutes ago, Taharrush said:

3d

Then, I suppose that you'll know StudioFOW, no? ;)

4 minutes ago, Taharrush said:

anything with a follow-able storyline

I always like when that happens and the hentai it's good. And, if it have a sequel, I like even more, hehehe! xD

1 hour ago, MiracleMan89 said:

OK wtf is lolicon? Someone mentioned pedophile stuff! Wtf is wrong with you???!!!

I was one of that mentioned lollicon before.

I said that I REFUSE to watch that among shotacon (counterpart of lollicon), toddlercon (this is even worse), scat, guro and netorare/ase. -_-

No problem. I wanted react with humor. :)This is not my favorite genre either in hentais. I saw a few and it stops there. I prefer loli when nothing happens to them. :P (unless it's "legal loli")

0fe.jpg.f69c456ce4f2b3d3bed2d4396d87732f.jpg

My favorite genre... "Sporty Girl / Tomboy" (I love them more than loli xD). But, I can watch / read almost everything. Apart from the Yaoi and the NTR (netorare) genre. (unless it ends well for the girl and her boyfriend => My poor heart would not last long with NTR ending badly).

16807196_177652109390691_6310839531312829540_n.jpg.65a8712137b6ff72d1c07a88b1bd8d13.jpg

Edited by Kelenken
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Kelenken said:

NTR (netorare) genre. (unless it ends well for the girl and her boyfriend => My poor heart would not last long with NTR ending badly)

That's the main reason why I HATE Netorare. :/

I don't like at all seeing suffer other people (yeah, I know, they aren't real), but I feel identified in most of the occasions. -_-

• Like 1

il y a 13 minutes, masca10 a dit :

That's the main reason why I HATE Netorare. :/

I don't like at all seeing suffer other people (yeah, I know, they aren't real), but I feel identified in most of the occasions. -_-

The same. I identify myself to the guy who is robbed of his girlfriend by a scumbag. It would be more accurate to say that I feel what the guy must feel. I am the type to transpose too much in what I read or watch. So ...

Edited by Kelenken
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Kelenken said:

The same. I identify myself to the guy who is robbed of his girlfriend by a scumbag. It would be more accurate to say that I feel what the guy must feel. I am the type to transpose too much in what I read or watch. So ...

The very same thing. :|

• Like 1