Places of Power (accidental?) Nerf

Goofball

Prior to the latest Places of Power update, all of the missions had the same odds of getting their higher rewards. It seemed to be a 50/50 chance. However, ever since the new (worthless) Places of Power missions were introduced, the Koban mission has almost completely ceased to grant Kobans. In the past 3 weeks, I have had 1 Koban mission available, then 2, then 1 again. I average at least 2 mission send-offs a day, and sometimes manage 3. Out of all of those times, I got Kobans as my reward exactly 1 time. Statistically, this is nearly impossible... if the 'drop rate' for Kobans were still what it had been.

Please fix this. If possible, average out the rewards, and swap out some of the Ymen rewards for the Kobans that should have dropped.

• Sad 1

Even before the update the probabilities were never 50/50, but rather 40/60 and in case of the EP orbs - even 20/80 (80% garbage of course).

But the probabilities for the new temporary PoP are utter garbage - you are correct.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Goofball said:

Please fix this.

This is not a bug. Kinkoid can and do change the odds as they see fit (without announcing changes or what the odds are, unfortunately). Please don't make bug reports for things that are working as intended (even if you disagree with Kinkoid's intentions, there's the feedback section for that).

We do have a strong community and plenty of solid player data to estimate the odds, though (and detect when they actually change). Your own feelings-base feedback is way off in that regard.