Stuck at loading screen

superman5555

14 hours ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

@superman5555 Did you try to change your IP address? Tor Browser or some extension for your current browser may do the trick.

If you mean I tired to change my current country using vpn to solve the problem yes I tried that and nothing has changed .. Iam using chrome and tried another browser opera and Firefox but the problem still there..

Try creating a new account to see if it that gets you unstuck. From there, you would be able to send a support ticket with your main account's ID explaining the issue. It might also fix the issue when you log out and then try logging back in with your main account.

Another idea (I'm just brainstorming here, I'm not support let alone tech): have you tried logging in to another Kinkoid game using your HH info. CXH for instance. If that works, then sign off of CXH, log in again, and then try accessing HH from the link on CXH's main page. The universal logon thingy might like that.

If everything else fails, I'll ping Noacc.

8 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Try creating a new account to see if it that gets you unstuck. From there, you would be able to send a support ticket with your main account's ID explaining the issue. It might also fix the issue when you log out and then try logging back in with your main account.

Another idea (I'm just brainstorming here, I'm not support let alone tech): have you tried logging in to another Kinkoid game using your HH info. CXH for instance. If that works, then sign off of CXH, log in again, and then try accessing HH from the link on CXH's main page. The universal logon thingy might like that.

If everything else fails, I'll ping Noacc.

The problem is I can't access to the login page Iam stuck at loading from beginning so I can't create a new account either as you said ... tried the other way to open a new kinkoid game same problem unfortunately infinity loading without access to login page

• Sad 1

I had the exactly same problem when the new "loading" screen was implemented, to the point that at the time I feared I would have been forced to leave the game, due to the hardiness of playing only on my smartphone. A ticket sent to the support had the only result to get a request to upgrade my system (other than getting beaten up to have opened a second ticket to send the screenshots they requested after they were the ones to close the first ticket). I took the habit to check every few days if the situation on my PC had changed, and surprisingly after more or less three weeks, the problems seems to be solved by itself: the loading of the game restarted normally and I resumed playing on my old system as before.

After that experience, having the devs announced for the near future a big patch about game performance, I am waiting for that patch to realize if I will be still able to continue playing or not, and in the meantime, to be fair with my clubmates, I decided to quit my old club. But this is another story.

Point is, @superman5555, is maybe your hardware a bit outdated? That may be a partial explanation, although, given what i reported above, I am prone to think that the problem is only partially on your side. Anyways, you can try to "resist" for a bit, playing the game only on mobile as I did, and so check in a few weeks if also your situation seems so solve by itself.

• Sad 1

@Noacc This player gets stuck on the loading screen on every browser and for any Kinkoid site. Deleting his cache and all the usual stuff doesn't seem to help. He's been experiencing this issue for about a week, and he's unable to send a support ticket. Could you please review and advise?

Edit: @superman5555 In the meantime, another shot in the dark from me, but who knows: can you try visiting HoH (the fairly obscure partial 16+ version of HH)? Direct link here. It's normally where you're redirected to when you say you're not over 18 before logging in, so I'm hoping you haven't visited it yet, and it might not remember you like the more famous Kinkoid sites do.

Edited by DvDivXXX