FinderKeeper

Feel the rythm  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Alt. Arietta

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

923.jpg

This is a Kinky Cumpetition event. Detailed event description is here.

Sweet Melody

My kinky hero,

A pop-superstar has come to the Haremverse! She brings great pleasure to everyone who hears her divine melodies coming deep from her throat.

From today until the 9th of October (1 pm UTC+2) you will have two days to get your kink on and participate in the Kinky Cumpetition. Prove your dominance against other opponents and you’ll receive special rewards! Fight for the gorgeous superstar Arietta!

Feel her vocal cords vibrating with your instrument deep inside her throat!

Event Girls

ava0-1200x.webp

Alt. Arietta

This event happens two times each month - first during a Classic event.

@Noacc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8

14 minutes ago, Peaches said:

2 accounts, no shards in leagues and reloaded both.

With drop rate (estimated) in KC as 50% in seasons and 10% in league, the probability of 60 league fights and no girl drops is 0,18%, low but possible.

Going into the last POA I was shut out on shards for 3+ days. During the second fight villains thing I finally hit. I hit on 5 straight and after missing once hit twice more. Your rng is producing sticky results.

10% in league? Last KC league in both accounts hit every 3 to 5 fights for the duration or until the girl was won.

• Thinking 1

18 minutes ago, Peaches said:

10% in league? Last KC league in both accounts hit every 3 to 5 fights for the duration or until the girl was won.

Provide raw number of fights and raw number of drops, please.

And before you ask me, yes, I have the numbers of previous KC days to support my claim, you can even see some of them in previous KC threads.

damn only got her to 68-70%, got no chance of a koban mission or daily bonus at this point (as these events always end at like 4AM for me) so I'm basically done, the RNG for this thing was crap!

Edited by Stang91

I got 23 epic books this time so super lucky with the rng never got that many in the other cumpetition events.  
I finished her at 102 shards last shards from league.

2 hours ago, Stang91 said:

damn only got her to 68-70%, got no chance of a koban mission or daily bonus at this point (as these events always end at like 4AM for me) so I'm basically done, the RNG for this thing was crap!

If you still have dating tokens left you could choose to use them finish her off since dating tokens being disabled at the last week of the month.

On 10/7/2021 at 4:01 PM, blaa said:

started with 130 kisses - now i am on 75 shards with only 15 league fights, if i get unlucky the next 60 hours, i just claim her with DT - that's what they are (for now) here for, right? 

GL everybody!

How are you stockpiling so many Kisses?