What is the best way to use AM mythiс booster for Leagues during your routine Season progression and Kinky Cumpetition?

So, the first week of this Season I didn't spend kisses (was saving them for Kinky Cumpetition) and did good in the Leagues with the help of 1 All Mastery mythic booster. Now there is Kinky Competition in the way and I also need to somehow get to level 49 in the Season before Legendary Contests. But I also need to use AM booster for the league to have a shot at top 30 and more XP. The problem is - if you use this damage mythic booster, it applies to the League and Season battles.

How do you, guys, manage this kind of situation? Token refills in the Tower with kobans? (🙉) Kisses refills in the Season with kobans? (🙊) No mythic booster for the League during 2-3 weeks of the month (while you use kisses in Season)? (🤷‍♂️)

What should I do? Demote back to Dicktator 2? But Kinkoid with the recent changes punishes you with less XP gain, if you stay in 16-30 place and pushes you to higher League:

• multiple crits from opponents - more losses, higher average point wins = less minmaxing opportunities;
  • from 4 to 3 legendary boosters - less opportunity to defeat players way higher than you in level

No mythic booster? - less XP than in D2 then.

Ignore Kinky Cumpetition? But you still need to progress in the Season.

Ignore the Season? 😀

🤷‍♂️

Edited by Тёмный Властелин
  • Like 1

• Тёмный Властелин changed the title to What is the best way to use AM mythiс booster for Leagues during your routine Season progression and Kinky Cumpetition?

Good question. Let's figure it out, shall we?

- - - - -
TL;DR:
Don't think too much and just waste your mythic AM booster on fights in Season. About 25 fights in Season per booster should be okay if you still optimize its use for League. Later in Season when you're close to the benchmark you have set for yourself(like 49th Tier) you can switch to just wasting kisses(battles) in Season. Yes, it doesn't sound wise, but it's the most koban efficient method with a much lower cost of a mistake than wasting kisses(battles) in League from the start.
If you're not concerned with reaching a certain Mojo tier in Season then just waste kisses(battles) in Season.

- - - - -

So, let's assume you used up all your season fights before activating mythic AM booster and doing your League battles. Until you get to the point where you will have all your 10 Season battles back you will be able to do the 15 starting battles and 17 accumulated battles on top of it((60*10)/35), using 32/100 of your booster. Good so far, right? But now it's time to choose what resource do you want to waste. There're 3 choices really and a combinations of them. Let's talk about those choices and how you can spend your booster:

Disclaimer: The impact of the events like PoA and Kinky Cumpetition is not included in calculation below. And the calculation is done for 1 mythic AM booster.

1) Waste Season Battles. Forget about season Battles and just do battles only in League. You will have to do the remaining 68 battles in League before you could return to Seasons. With only natural regeneration it'll waste you (68*35)/60=40 battles in Seasons. So the question is: How much do you value them? You should take your average Mojo per battle. I'll use 20 for simplicity. so it'll be 40*20=800. So around 800, maybe 900 Mojo maximum, depending on how well you're doing in Seasons. If you consider refills then it's 216*4=864 kobans. So it's either the waste of around 800-900 Mojo or 864 kobans, depending on your success in Seasons. I personally think that 800 Mojo isn't much, but who knows how more you have wasted and what do you aim at. 11560 Mojo(Tier 49) isn't hard to reach and wasting just 800 shouldn't affect it that much.

2) Waste kobans for refills in League. This one is easy. you have to refill for 68 battles, so it's a waste of around 851 kobans. But League schedule might be tough and with more than 96 opponents you'll not have enough from natural regeneration to do all battles there, so you'll have to refill anyway.

3) Waste AM booster on Season battles. You didn't consider that, don't you? It's not as bad as it sounds. For each 10 battles in Season you'll be able to do 17 battles in League. So, you emptied your bar in Season and activated mythic AM booster. And this is what you'll get: 32(League) + 10(Season) + 17(League) + 10(Season) + 17(League) = 86. So you have 14 charges left on Booster, full bar in Season and no battles in League. You can do 5 battles in Season and 9 battles in League with around 15 minutes or so wasted in Seasons with full bar. I think that's quite the optimal solution of this method with will result in 25 charges of mythic AM booster wasted on Season instead of League. That's 1/4 of its total uses and with its cost being 540 kobans it'll waste you 135 kobans.

I think now it's more easy to see, isn't it?
So, let's sum it up. 3 methods. With each having a certain amount of wasted kobans per booster. But not all of those are actual kobans wasted. First method wastes 864 kobans per booster, but in reality it only wastes your Mojo generation and not actually your kobans. Second method wastes an equal sum of 851 kobans per booster and actually wastes your kobans. And the third method wastes only 135 kobans per booster, but actually wastes them in terms of boosters. So the second method shouldn't be used at all, cause the third method is more efficient in terms of spending your kobans. But the thing is, that number on the third method is a bit of lie. You waste 135 kobans per booster and that method will use more boosters for the same result. If you want to do 300 battles you would need 3 boosters in 1st and 2nd method, but all 4 in 3rd method. Still, it is more effective than 2nd method and that's the important point.

Now we can dismiss the 2nd method as ineffective and talk about 2 others in detail. And I mean include calculations for not just one booster, but at least a whole week. So, the first method will need 3 boosters per week to a total of 2400-2700 wasted Mojo per week. The third one will need 4 boosters per week to a total of 540 kobans wasted. And that's the real question. How much Mojo do you need? And will wasting around 2400-2700 of it per week cost you in a long run? That's a sizable amount of Mojo.

20 days. That's how much time you have to reach 49th Tier of 11560 Mojo. With 10 starting and 20 days of natural generation it'll be 479 kisses for Battles in Seasons. And here's where the average amount of Mojo plays a big role. With 20 you will get 9580 mojo. With maximum starting position and an average about that level you should get it right at the time when you'll need it. But there could be some saved kisses from previous month, some bonus kisses added from daily rewards, some free kisses from champions, season, etc. So it's hard to put a number on it, but you'll waste around 340 or so kisses with first method in those 20 days and that's a big part of the total.

So if you're not too sure about your average and the total amount of kisses let's get back to just simple koban efficiency. 3rd method will waste 540 kobans per week for a total of 1620 per month(20 days/3 weeks)(if you're planning to only use 1st method after reaching 49th Tier). 1st method will waste around 340 kisses. And if you would need to buy refills for all those missed kisses you would need to pay 34*216=7344 kobans. That's costly. So if you're not too sure and don't know how much kisses you would need, don't risk it and use the safe 3rd method. It'll be easier to just overpay with 3rd method than to find out later that you need too many kisses to reach needed 49th Tier and it'll waste a lot of kobans.

Conclusion: I recommend to start with the 3rd method and switch to 1st method when you feel like you're close enough to reach the needed Mojo benchmark. It's a safe route and easy to navigate and the cost of mistake is much smaller than with any other method. Otherwise, if reaching a certain mojo tier in Season isn't a priority then 1st method is the best one, cause it doesn't use kobans.

I hope that was helpful.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

@Bomba Hey, thanks for the analysis 😉 I'll think about it some more. Soon there will be an opportunity for me to take top 15 in Dicktator 3 with using 3 AM booster. So, another layer of thought headache...

I decided to try this League without mythic booster for now. Let's see how it goes (not very good so far LOL). Then I just thought to demote back to Dicktator 2. Too much of thinking, calculating, taking into account, paying attention and stuff. With all this BS I forgot to finish KC girl today LOL Now she sits on 85 shards in the unfinished girls harem filter. Jeez, this game is supposed to be fun and relaxing, right?

Stupid KC, stupid AM booster, stupid season... stupid, stupid stupid! 😀

Edited by Тёмный Властелин
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

stupid AM booster,

I agree with this 😂😂 i had my happy life in dicktator 2 being in my top 15 and be first from time to time but now... Is a living hell XD.

I don't know even how much boost use: we can agree that if i take too many am boosters and don't end first is a huge kobans loss (and as a f2p the dmg of a kobans waste is maxed😂😂). Also i started to see many more (very) high level players here: this week there is a guy lvl 480 in my D2... A D3 top 4 person that is going to have fun crushing us all probably XD.

So as i knew already before the implementation and as you said: stupid AM booster 😂😂

• Haha 1

A though was trying to get into my brain the last weeks but it didn't fully reach me until you said it and now I cannot stop thinking it: stupid AM booster

With this single change Kinkoid has made a total mess of the game, affecting seasons, leagues, KC, PoA and even LC, and forcing you to choose into a set of all bad alternatives.

Now the only solution would be that Kinkoid change the scope of AM booster so it doesn't boost seasons performances.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

@Bomba Hey, thanks for the analysis 😉 I'll think about it some more. Soon there will be an opportunity for me to take top 15 in Dicktator 3 with using 3 AM booster. So, another layer of thought headache...

I decided to try this League without mythic booster for now. Let's see how it goes (not very good so far LOL). Then I just thought to demote back to Dicktator 2. Too much of thinking, calculating, taking into account, paying attention and stuff. With all this BS I forgot to finish KC girl today LOL Now she sits on 85 shards in the unfinished girls harem filter. Jeez, this game is supposed to be fun and relaxing, right?

Stupid KC, stupid AM booster, stupid season... stupid, stupid stupid! 😀

Koban wise it's better to end 16-30 without using AM booster than 5-15 using 3 of them. I don't think it's a good idea to use them at all unless you routinely end top4, or you see an opportunity to end at top4.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kenrae said:

Koban wise it's better to end 16-30 without using AM booster than 5-15 using 3 of them. I don't think it's a good idea to use them at all unless you routinely end top4, or you see an opportunity to end at top4.

Well, I think so too. But that wasn't the question. In the original post he was talking about how he have to use them to get more XP. And XP wise it is better to spend every koban you have on XP, cause Level means everything in this game and there's no other source of XP. So the best choice is to get to the point where you win against everyone in D3. Which he's trying to achieve and spending kobans on AM booster is quite a good investment in my opinion.

Maybe the better advice would be to use AM booster only once per week when you really need it against the top level opponents. Monday and Thursday seem like good days to consider using it and maybe even adding few League refills on top of it. But overall, staying in top45 of D3 isn't that bad. It's similar to top16-30 in D2 and you have a shot at better XP. Actually, instead of thinking too much you can just crunch the numbers by writing down how much XP you get from League in D2(16-30) and D3. And then compare those numbers. You get less battles and less wins in D3, but amount of XP per battle is bigger and you don't need to watch out for getting too many points and ending up in top15. But I'm pretty sure with the use of AM Booster it's better to stay in D3 XP wise. It's a tough moment of transition between Leagues, so you might just power through it for few weeks until you get used to it. It will waste more kobans than usual, but it's worth it if you settle down in D3 because of it.

• Like 1