32 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Event Girls

• /¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Sai. Meh
    • \___/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Trixie. Meh
    • \_____/ Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Season of the Angels & Demons. Next Event >>

FrUGu61.png

Legendary Days
From the 10 until the 14th (1 pm UTC+2) of October you will have four days to get these sexy girls.

The Spirimon Seeker
My brave hero,

Trixie has cum here to help you catch them all! But first you’ll need to catch this adventurous beauty and make her join your Harem.

From today until the 14th (1 pm UTC+2) of October you will have four days to get the legendary Spirimon Seeker Trixie. Her secret move is exposing her hot body to attract nearby Spirimons and strong heroes, like yourself.

The Sexual Assassin Sai has also returned for your body and soul. She will do anything to drain you of your powers!

Boss Girls

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp     

Sai

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp     

Trixie

@Noacc

• Thanks 7

Trixie, with the pretty face and those wonderful 'thunder thighs' so alluringly clad in fine fishnets.  Yes, we wants it, Precious, but she's playing too hard to get.  Performance after performance I get the cash icon showing, or the occasional legendary gift item (or the useless champion ticket confetti).

I worked out that I'd need 5,500 kobans to even have a slight chance of getting her, if the drop rate remains consistent.  In my best account so far (Peregrine Took) she is on 52 shards, the next best (this one) 34.  Clearly my dick isn't up to scratch.

She might suddenly change her mind with a x100 drop, but these seem to be no more.  Can anyone confirm a x100 drop for her?

Meanwhile, I've been enjoying reliving the world adventures from Digisekai on and a few lights have gone on in my head.  My excuse has been that I had lost track of the story having to wait for energy to recharge.  Replaying it uninterrupted allowed me to catch the thread and understand things a lot better.

The best of luck, everybody.

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

5 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Trixie, with the pretty face and those wonderful 'thunder thighs' so alluringly clad in fine fishnets.  Yes, we wants it, Precious, but she's playing too hard to get.  Performance after performance I get the cash icon showing, or the occasional legendary gift item (or the useless champion ticket confetti).

I worked out that I'd need 5,500 kobans to even have a slight chance of getting her, if the drop rate remains consistent.  In my best account so far (Peregrine Took) she is on 52 shards, the next best (this one) 34.  Clearly my dick isn't up to scratch.

She might suddenly change her mind with a x100 drop, but these seem to be no more.  Can anyone confirm a x100 drop for her?

Meanwhile, I've been enjoying reliving the world adventures from Digisekai on and a few lights have gone on in my head.  My excuse has been that I had lost track of the story having to wait for energy to recharge.  Replaying it uninterrupted allowed me to catch the thread and understand things a lot better.

The best of luck, everybody.

It depends on the shard range that you get when they drop but it should cost a lot less kobans than that to get her remaining shards since you're on 52 shards.
You might even get lucky with a 100 shard drop so don't give up.

1 hour ago, Porker said:

Today, RNGsus has blessed me with this holy 100 shard drop.

379209395_ScreenShot2021-10-13at7_42_21PM.png.460f4fac9fec35364352d0df83c353c1.png

Congrats, Legendary days is the best time to get 100 shard drops and you even got it early on.

• Hug 1

I collected 22 shards in 4 days for Trixie. I guess she doesn't really like me. 😢

But that's what my shard drops (and my pachinko luck btw) look like for over two months now**. I can only hope that this gets better soon. Congratulations to everyone who managed to get her.

EDIT: **(with the exception of the last Mythic Days where I got very lucky)

Edited by Moonlynx

Okay, 30 minutes left. Dating Tokens may "take away the exclusivity and the thrill of the chase" but you know what do not? Kobans. Time to spend a bunch of them. Ah, what a 🎀 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓁 🎀

Edited by Kojot
error correction
  • Haha 3

By my calculations on my Date Tokens left, I needed 36 shards to be able to get her and get the other girls I want to finish with DT. I had to make a refill to get to that point after 4 days. I haven't been lucky with drops.

18 hours ago, natstar said:

It depends on the shard range that you get when they drop but it should cost a lot less kobans than that to get her remaining shards since you're on 52 shards.
You might even get lucky with a 100 shard drop so don't give up.

Congrats, Legendary days is the best time to get 100 shard drops and you even got it early on.

Thanx for all your comments.  One question was answered... the x100 drops are still alive and well.  So congrats to you all who got one.

To Natstar... You were right not to give up.  In Peregrine Took I eventually got her to x97 shards with a top-up recharge possible before the end of the event.  So, given the pattern of drops, I rated my chances and I waited til the last 10 minutes.   BIG MISTAKE....(!) God, you couldn't make this up!  I woke up at 2am (my time) having fallen asleep with 1 hr 34 minutes left to go when I had last checked, only to learn, unsurprisingly, that the event had ended with my secret crush put on the shelf of broken dreams at x97.  My only consolation was that she did want me, but expected me to work just that little bit harder in fine legendary style.  That's what I tell myself anyway.  The worst bit of bad decision-making on my part, though, was that I had been encouraged to spend my dating tokens based on the rotten news that they would be stopped ('until further notice') and we had a limited time to use what we had.  With what I had before I went on the 'big spend' I could've got her.  So, with all my good intentions I'm now left with 210 kobans to get me by for future events.  Sucks to the max!

Has anyone maxed her affection yet?  I'm keen to know if she's as shit hot as she seemed and whether her affection scenes measure up.  Sometimes these are a let down.  All very subjective of course and one dude's junk is another's treasure.

You may all weep for me now.  I won't mind and I would appreciate your sensitivity.  Hahaha.

• Sad 2

• 1 month later...

I have to come clean here.  Not long after I submitted my comment, I checked the account harem where Trixie was on 97 shards and I saw I had enough dating tokens left to get her.  I'd given up on those because I thought they were removed, but no!  So Trixie joined my harem.  Yay!  Good pose involving Zeina too.

• Thinking 1

5 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I have to come clean here.  Not long after I submitted my comment, I checked the account harem where Trixie was on 97 shards and I saw I had enough dating tokens left to get her.  I'd given up on those because I thought they were removed, but no!  So Trixie joined my harem.  Yay!  Good pose involving Zeina too.

just to be clear for everybody: dating tokens are removed, this comment is refering to a time before 27th october

• Like 3