FinderKeeper

Sticky situation  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Arachno Slit

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

Comix Harem

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Thunder and Lightning Season. Next Event >>

FyLzaHH.jpg

Legendary Days
Starting on the 13th of October

Let me tangle you
My spidey senses are tingling in the mere thought of you, Wildman!

Starting today until the 17th (1 pm UTC+2) of October you will have four days to get Arachnologist Jane, also known as Arachno Slit. You must first fight Grey Golem to get the legendary heroine with the silken pussy in your Harem. She will trap you in her web and won’t let you go until you’ve made her cum!

You seem to have gotten yourself in a sticky situation here, Wildman!

Boss Girl

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp     

Arachno Slit

pugpswl.jpg

@Noacc

• Thanks 2

I am very glad that we got the Venom/Carnage parody character during the same month as the Venom 2 film.  That is a good example of doing a tie-in, without officially doing a tie-in.

I hope in the future we see similar parody characters drop at times when they feel culturally relevant.  Especially for events where we will get only a single girl, those events feel very disappointing if the single girl available isn't even recognizable as anything from comic books.  Obscure indy characters are great for multi-girl events, but things like Legendary Days and Legendary Contests should try to do something a bit mainstream so that they don't end up feeling like a letdown.

• Like 2

She seems to have really rare drops. Like really rare. I used every “fighting power” energy I have and I never let it reach full energy. Every day I did this but I still only have 24/100 shards for her. That’s fine, because I’m willing to spend gold. But would 2000 gold even be enough? Am I doing something wrong? Is this a money only kinda thing? Or do I just have to get super lucky?

1 hour ago, Boogaloo said:

She seems to have really rare drops. Like really rare. I used every “fighting power” energy I have and I never let it reach full energy. Every day I did this but I still only have 24/100 shards for her. That’s fine, because I’m willing to spend gold. But would 2000 gold even be enough? Am I doing something wrong? Is this a money only kinda thing? Or do I just have to get super lucky?

the drop mechanics are probably the same as in HH, so you have to calculate like this: 50 combativity a day (2from contest 48 natural regen), so 200 for 4 days. Also: In average 2 shards every 10 fights, so 500 fights for 100 shards. 1 refill costs 216 gold, you need 15 refills in average, so it's 3240 gold in average for the girl if you only use your daily available combativity.

24 shards in 4 days is pretty unlucky, since 40 shards should be average. I am also only on 28 so far, but last LD i got 63.

You might get lucky with a x100 drop, but i wouldnt play for that. 😃

Edited by blaa