Hero's Adventure Discussion [No Spoilers!]

FinderKeeper

So far the best area was for me the Juy Sea, despite the italian translation missing the pun. Il Mare Juy doesn't sound as "juicy". Probably the translator can keep the pun using something like "Mare Orgas" (orgasmare).

It is the best chapter to me. Bonny fun interactions, many fun moments, smart quotes, Abrael is a complex figure and a creative ending  to flesh the thing out.

The Hero University is dragging instead XD.

What's your best chapter?

1 ora fa, Mr.S ha scritto:

I enjoyed Begin City, Gems Kingdom, Juy Sea, Admittance of the Dead, Plain of Rituals and currently enjoying Heroes University just wished it didn't take 21977 Energy to complete...

...oh c'mon you enjoyed also the Magic Forest and Hamelin, don't be shy.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, lepidocter said:

...oh c'mon you enjoyed also the Magic Forest and Hamelin, don't be shy.

Even you forgot the Ninja village. How dare you guys, Ninja village was awesome! And personally my favorite world. It had ninjas, infiltration, investigation, pursuit, ninjas, mystery, good humor, lots of sexy and fun times, ninjas, plot twist and most importantly, it had a really good pacing. Also, did I mention ninjas! :ph34r:

• Haha 2

3 minuti fa, Bomba ha scritto:

Even you forgot the Ninja village. How dare you guys, Ninja village was awesome! And personally my favorite world. It had ninjas, infiltration, investigation, pursuit, ninjas, mystery, good humor, lots of sexy and fun times, ninjas, plot twist and most importantly, it had a really good pacing. Also, did I mention ninjas! :ph34r:

How I forgot! The ninja pervert retell of events was hilarous the entire time!

...but I get traumatized by the fate of ninja spy...

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, lepidocter said:

How I forgot! The ninja pervert retell of events was hilarous the entire time!

...but I get traumatized by the fate of ninja spy...

Well ... yeah. I prefer not to think about what they actually did to him. I mean maybe it's just a coincidence that we received 3 broken items and he had similar 3 items on his person. Just a coincidence, right?

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

On the last scroll without spoiling anything... there's a girl in our harems that now it doesn't make sense for her to be there... unless something changes again I guess 🤔

I'm confident it will make sense on that front.

Also, glad to see a bit of the main story I've been following for two years again (even though nothing in that scroll happens where the name of the World suggests it should be taking place, like every scroll so far except for what, the first two?). I love HCL's lore, it was one of the main hooks for me, and I love how Fab and team managed to incorporate it into the main HH lore so far. I'm interested in what happens there too. It's just that I'd like a better balance and that the show doesn't forget its main setting and characters for too long at a time.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JoeEl85 said:

If the girl is who I think it is, in hindsight, it could've been seen as a bit of a foreshadowing in a "One of these things is not like the others" kind of way.

Yeah, once you know it, it makes sense. Which is cool.

Dunno. Personally, I was already sick of Digisekai when it was going on. But they decided to do more of that. I honestly have no clue what's going on in the story at this point.(Maybe because I didn't play clicker, but that shouldn't be mandatory) Stairway to heaven was a breath of fresh air, but we're back at it again. If they wanted to do that story so much they could've done it in some other game, like Clicker for example. Which guess what, failed. But no, now they want to do that here as well, because they didn't get the memo. So now we're flooded with that both in KC and Adventure which isn't fun at all.

But I guess there's no point talking about stuff like that with people who thought that adding third PoA event is a good idea. We already have PoA with progression through Tiers and second path for kobans. We already have Season with progression through Tiers and second path for real money. And now we have Path of Valor which is literally the same.

• Hug 1

I enjoyed Digisekai, but now I'm ready to get "back to normal" for lack of a better term.

I'll admit, I was interested in the HC girls migrating over. Hell, I was excited until it turned out it was basically a copy/paste job with the girls.  Talk about cutting corners.

Am I the only one who's surprised that we haven't had a tournament arc, yet?

Edited by JoeEl85
  • Like 1

Same here, Digisekai is one of my favorite worlds so far (though I liked Stairway quite a bit as well), and even though it could have been handled a bit better in terms of exposition and transitions, the current world has a lot I enjoy.

@Bomba Please don't derail the thread with unrelated points about completely different aspects of the game. This one is about the Adventure mode in HH. The story in HCL was great and its integration into the main HH universe has greatly enhanced it imho. The commercial and technical failure of HCL have very little if anything to do with the story and lore. So there's no "memo" to get in that regards.

• Like 2

On 12/2/2021 at 8:58 PM, Kenrae said:

I didn't play clicker and I'm loving it, and I loved Digisekai. I don't find it difficult to follow neither. Different people have different tastes, you know.

It was pretty great until it slowly turned into another "God mode" cliche. Getting into isekai, learning its rules, doing your investigation - those were great parts and that's what adventure is all about. What it lead to though - that's what I really dislike. I was here for an adventure. Not battles between gods and similar stuff. Plus the art style changed drastically around that time. And Bunny in Stairway to Heaven is different from the one in Splatters Archipelago.

So yeah, I guess different taste.

As for "difficult to follow" - There's a bad UI in this game that either doesn't react or takes too much time and that leads to action performed twice, so there were parts that were skipped for me and there's no option to go back and reread the scroll you're currently on. On top of that big energy costs which means you see only few phrases per day. And on top of that the story was going on for quite some time and with that pace I really didn't remember what was going on earlier anymore. So yeah, in that regard it was hard to follow.

1 hour ago, Bomba said:

As for "difficult to follow" - There's a bad UI in this game that either doesn't react or takes too much time and that leads to action performed twice, so there were parts that were skipped for me and there's no option to go back and reread the scroll you're currently on. On top of that big energy costs which means you see only few phrases per day. And on top of that the story was going on for quite some time and with that pace I really didn't remember what was going on earlier anymore. So yeah, in that regard it was hard to follow.

That's actually relevant feedback about the Adventure Mode's UI. Which makes it a bit off-topic in this thread about the story itself, but I agree and it would be worth posting separately in feedback or as a suggestion.

I recently experienced, for the first time since the tutorial days, breezing through almost an entire scroll in one sitting (I had a lot more stored energy left than I usually do), and it was very nice. Now that the game is less laggy overall, it might be worth revisiting past worlds in replay mode. I'd also like to be able to scroll back in the ongoing scroll, though.

• Like 1