• Halloween housemaid
    • Asha
    • Murakawa
    • Alicia
    • Kaliko
    • Virgo
    • Halloween Abrael
    • (none)

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Season of the Angels & Demons. Next Event >>

934.jpg

Orgy Days
Starting today and ending on the 19th of October you will have five days to get 31 seductive girls!

Devil May Cum

My mysterious hero,

I hope you brought the biggest weapon you have because you’re going to need it to satisfy all these thirsty hotties. They’re craving to taste your flesh!

Starting today and ending on the 19th (1 pm UTC+2) of October you will have five days to get in a huge orgy! Welcome the new sexy ladies Monster's Ball Alicia and Halloween Holly. They look hard to please but once you get them you’ll enjoy every minute. The sweet Vechta will join you only if you complete all Daily Missions.

They will suck you dry, darling!

Mission Girl

ava0-1200x.webp

Vechta

Boss Girls

ava0-1200x.webp

Tabatha

ava0-1200x.webp

Gork

ava0-1200x.webp

Becka

ava0-1200x.webp

Halloween Holly

ava0-1200x.webp

Halloween Lilith

ava0-1200x.webp

Halloween Lupa

ava0-1200x.webp

Yuko

Event Pachinko Girls

ava0-1200x.webp

Monster's Ball Alicia

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Maika

ava0-1200x.webp

Halloween Barrel

ava0-1200x.webp

Ruriko

ava0-1200x.webp

Joy

ava0-1200x.webp

Mala

ava0-1200x.webp

Morgan

ava0-1200x.webp

Countess Semana

ava0-1200x.webp

Halloween Juliette

ava0-1200x.webp

Haya

ava0-1200x.webp

Kuruva

ava0-1200x.webp

Nataly

ava0-1200x.webp

Halloween Kimie

ava0-1200x.webp

Pepa

ava0-1200x.webp

Kimberley

ava0-1200x.webp

Sanita

ava0-1200x.webp

Halloween housemaid

ava0-1200x.webp

Asha

ava0-1200x.webp

Murakawa

ava0-1200x.webp

Alicia

ava0-1200x.webp

Kaliko

ava0-1200x.webp

Virgo

ava0-1200x.webp

Halloween Abrael

@Noacc

• Thanks 6

1 hour ago, blaa said:

5 daily missions is really fucked up, hopefully they gonna change that

and: even though this is the biggest regular OD and i never cleared the october ODs, i still only have the two new girls left

GL everyone

Yeah, I'm really concerned about this increasing number of missions too. We already have 12 daily missions to deal with. And adding one more with a big timer is okay. But 5 different missions... They're half an hour now and that's still doable, but when they increase to hours than that will become quite troublesome. I mean, we would have to be in the game for nearly a whole day in order to finish them. And I don't think that's okay.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bomba said:

Yeah, I'm really concerned about this increasing number of missions too. We already have 12 daily missions to deal with. And adding one more with a big timer is okay. But 5 different missions... They're half an hour now and that's still doable, but when they increase to hours than that will become quite troublesome. I mean, we would have to be in the game for nearly a whole day in order to finish them. And I don't think that's okay.

to be fair, the total amount of time for missions hasnt changed, it's just splitted into 5 now, that means just more activity - it seems we get at least some more kobans (60 instead of 42, IIRC) for the effort

3 minutes ago, blaa said:

to be fair, the total amount of time for missions hasnt changed, it's just splitted into 5 now, that means just more activity - it seems we get at least some more kobans (60 instead of 42, IIRC) for the effort

Devil's advocate? Sure, but that split adds a lot of trouble too. Not everyone can just go in and do it on cooldown. And those who can't be online during the reset time will probably have a strong opinion about it too.

And if you split an 8 hour mission that would mean that you would have to be online in this game for 11 hours basically. I personally not a fan of spending that much time in this game every day. Instead of fun it becomes a chore. And a lot of players already quit because of that.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Bomba said:

Devil's advocate? Sure, but that split adds a lot of trouble too. Not everyone can just go in and do it on cooldown. And those who can't be online during the reset time will probably have a strong opinion about it too.

And if you split an 8 hour mission that would mean that you would have to be online in this game for 11 hours basically. I personally not a fan of spending that much time in this game every day. Instead of fun it becomes a chore. And a lot of players already quit because of that.

mainly refering to the "we would have to be in the game for nearly a whole day in order to finsih them" - like I said, the time is the same, so around 3h on first day and max aorund 8:40 on the last day - that's still only 10-11 hours max - the stressful part is to log in every hour to start the new mission; it should be clear that i think that's a really bad idea - they should just make one big mission again, hell, even give me less kobans for the missions, but let this be an idle task (so the more kobans for the missions is not really worth the trouble for me)

• Like 4

Splitting it into 5 makes a massive difference.  An example: I have 1 8 hour mission.  I can log in go into work and when I get home it is finished or close to finished.  .  With 5 missions especially for those who are in a non favored time zone when the game resets are going to have issues logging in at the right times.  Especially when they go to an hour each.  4 was bad enough.  

• Like 6

44 minutes ago, Redbeard said:

With 5 missions especially for those who are in a non favored time zone when the game resets are going to have issues logging in at the right times.

I don't see how timezones play into it at all. Everyone has 24 hours. Some before work, some after work, some before bed ect. Personal schedule can totally affect it, but people have complained about the timezones for ages on this, and they've never actually justified it.

A Person who has a 3AM changeover will most likely not start the first mission until 3 or 4 hours after the change.  Where the person who has a convenient time gets to start right away.  This also affects personal scheduling.  Someone who has a change over at say 11 PM will have a much easier time scheduling time then someone who has the change at 3AM.  The person with the 11PM deadline can plan much, much easier..

Your, argument is good and, is true in a virtual world. Yes, all have 24 hours but, those with better time zones have more "effective" time. In my opinion.

It of course is not impossible for those with bad times zones to finish just more difficult.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Redbeard said:

A Person who has a 3AM changeover will most likely not start the first mission until 3 or 4 hours after the change. Where the person who has a convenient time gets to start right away. This also affects personal scheduling. Someone who has a change over at say 11 PM will have a much easier time scheduling time then someone who has the change at 3AM. The person with the 11PM deadline can plan much, much easier..

Your, argument is good and, is true in a virtual world. Yes, all have 24 hours but, those with better time zones have more "effective" time. In my opinion.

It of course is not impossible for those with bad times zones to finish just more difficult.

They can't use the first 3-4 hours, or the last 3-4 hours. Absolutely correct. However, how is that any different if someone has the exact same schedule in a different time zone? The average person who gets 8 hours of sleep has 8 hours that they can't do missions. What is affected by that being during the middle of an "ingame day" versus split between it's beginning and end? It's 8 hours that they aren't starting missions either way.

3 minutes ago, Redbeard said:

A Person who has a 3AM changeover will most likely not start the first mission until 3 or 4 hours after the change.  Where the person who has a convenient time gets to start right away.  This also affects personal scheduling.  Someone who has a change over at say 11 PM will have a much easier time scheduling time then someone who has the change at 3AM.  The person with the 11PM deadline can plan much, much easier..

Your, argument is good and, is true in a virtual world. Yes, all have 24 hours but, those with better time zones have more "effective" time. In my opinion.

It of course is not impossible for those with bad times zones to finish just more difficult.  

That's not true. You have 24 hours if you can be online during the reset. But if you can't all those hours are removed. For example, if the reset happens during the time when you're usually asleep you'll have 16 instead of 24 hours. The same could be said about all other "personal schedule" events that can't be divided: sleep, work hours, etc. It's easy to just talk about sleep as an example. Or you can look at it the other way. For example, for 8 hour mission the person who has a reset timer not at night can just leave it for the night and effectively would need only 2 hours to finish the daily missions during those 16 hours that the person's awake, while for the person who has the reset timer at night it would need to finish all those 10-11 hour missions during its 16 hours when it's awake. That's the difference and it's huge. And it all has been said multiple times in older threads where people talked about this in detail. So I don't think it needs to be repeated. You can go and reread it unless you want to turn a blind eye to it too and pretend you didn't see it.

But these multiple missions make it worse. Remember how I talked about time that can't be divided. Same thing, but in reverse, cause it's now applied to the time you have to spend it on. The more missions you have the more you have to divide your time and spend more time here in this game. and not everyone can afford being in this game for that long. That's the same reason why people complained about enormous amount of champion fights during PoA, cause those are basically a 15 minutes missions. and yeah, you can do 95(or x6 or x7) of those during the 24 hours of the day. But in reality you don't have those 24 hours to do them. you have to do stuff outside the game too.

• Like 1

I'm starting to wonder four or five years from now, when, if this progression keeps up, there will be nine or ten daily missions each day of Orgy Days, and each mission will probably take more or less the same time as standard daily missions... For one with a busy real life, that doesn't have the possibility to connect a number of times during the day IMHO Orgy Days in time are going to become a nightmare...

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

5 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

I'm starting to wonder four or five years from now, when, if this progression keeps up, there will be nine or ten daily missions each day of Orgy Days, and each mission will probably take more or less the same time as standard daily missions... For one with a busy real life, that doesn't have the possibility to connect a number of times during the day IMHO Orgy Days in time are going to become a nightmare...

I feel you. In the past events I already lost quite a lot of kobans because I wasn't able to finish those missions on time and even had to use kobans to finish off those missions few times. And that was with "only" 4 different missions. With 5 I don't even want to bother tbh. I already have the mission girl so I just have to accept that I'll not get 150 daily kobans from the missions and that's it.

Honestly, it feels like the game is overloaded with that much daily stuff.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Hug 1

43 minutes ago, waynoinsano said:

Don't know if I'm bugged but fought Donatien over 60 times for 0 shards. Luckily I only have holly to get on bosses and 4 more days but still.

I have had an 80 battle drought before, it happens.  I have had also had crazy things like 5 5 shard drops in a row.  

Yes.  I'm wondering about the extra event mission too.  For me they start around 10pm which means I may have to stay up all night when the longer missions kick in.  As it is, being rather busy these days, it was a tight timeline to finish in time, even before this change.  It's pushing me to consider the unthinkable - finally saying goodbye to the game so I can have my life back.  Boohoo.

Anyway, the girls...  Oh yay!  Vechta as a mission girl!  Very generous.  Now I can check out her affection scenes.  Like Blue, I love kitty cats even more than I love pussies.  Holly Heck!  This looks like a great version of Holly, on first impressions, but it looks like I'll get her quite soon.  Holly has a particular meaning to me since she's a doppelganger for a real girl who was a very good friend and one who could've been rather more if I hadn't stuffed things up.  This anime version seems much keener to get to know me than the real one I kinda fell in love with, hideously unrequited.

Nataly was one of the Cameo girls and I wasn't able to place her until I checked the kissing booth in Begin City.  She wasn't the one giving French kisses, but the one doing hand jobs with our hero's balls in her hand and who used aggressive marketing methods.  I managed to get her in the Mythic Pachinko a couple of weeks ago.  Better looking as a cameo than her original version IMO.

The rest... I've got most of them already, except those that are Pachinko only.  I've said it before that I don't think this version of Tabatha is very well drawn.  I preferred the Splatters Archipelago adventure version.

• Hug 1

Well, what an interesting OD.

First off, Vetcha as mission girl! Wonderful! I've been after her forever. Except, I got 25 shards on her a while back and just spent my DT to get her as that used most of them up (and for a worthy girl, too). If only I had known.

Quite a line up. But, for me, it goes like this...

Halloween Holly and Tabitha as boss girls

Monster's Ball Alicia, Nataly, Ruriko, Joy, and Virgo in Pachinko.

I have all the others.

So, I'll work for Holly and, if there's time after, I'll work on Tabitha.

But, yeah, 5 daily missions. I didn't realize that right off. That's going to be terrible when they hit up into those multi hour long missions.

And, on the notes of what you're doing at reset time, that happens 2 hours after I go to bed so I lose 6 hours or so. Then I go to work within 2 hours of waking up and lose another 10 hours. It's not bad when they're under an hour each, but when they're multiple hours long then that's difficult.

The shard drops are interesting. When I do my free ones, I get a nice bit of shards. Then I do a refill and run them and get nothing. I've done that twice today with the same results. I think the Halloween spirits are telling me not to spend Kobans. lol.

On 10/14/2021 at 4:45 PM, GeorgeMTO said:

I don't see how timezones play into it at all. Everyone has 24 hours. Some before work, some after work, some before bed ect. Personal schedule can totally affect it, but people have complained about the timezones for ages on this, and they've never actually justified it.

I feel like the problem is both the moment when you can start of the missions, but much more importantly also at the end of claiming the last mission. How to do that when you are not available due to work or sleep at the reset time? I feel like reset time plays a very important role for the daily missions within OD. The mission girl is harder to collect than the girls on the villains. RL makes it a chore to start and finish those 4 long daily missions for quite a while now. (and indeed if it was one long 8 hour mission there is no problem at all). 

• Like 3

Five missions. Each for an hour and a half. On top of the daily missions. That's 9 hours. 9 hours where you have to visit this game way too frequently. That's not comfortable at all to say the least.

I understand that Kinkoid wants us to feel like we're living in this beautiful Haremverse world, but I feel like they're taking the wrong approach here.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Yes, five is really a lot. As far as i am concerned, the new missions start at 7:30 PM, during my diner time. So between 8/8:30 and 11 PM, i can get 2 missions (1 hour and a half each) done. Then one more that will get done during the night. Then in the morning, I start one before leaving for work. I'm back around 6:30 PM, so only one hour left before the end of the daily missions. So i can only get 4 out of 5 done if i have a "normal" day. In order to get them all, i need to sleep one or two hours later than usual, which can have some impact on my health. So yes, i would really prefer to have 3 long missions rather than 5 shorter.

• Like 3

it was better earlier when missions ran 14 days but you only had to get 12 of the missions to get the girl, then they changed it to where it has to be every days and all missions, but its justy a way to get people ot visit everydays and maybe buy kobans, which is what a buisness does, gets people to buy its stuff, i understand, but this game has become way too much pay to win.

• Like 1

I only know that with 32 extra combativity at the start of the event, Lupa waited until this morning before dropping, reason why I didn't even try to go for Tabatha, the only other girl (apart Holly) that I have on villains. Well, at least she didn't do as Geekette last month.