Pantheon's Stairway is very boring

gluddukat

I find pantheonstairway very boring. You click a button, wait 3 seconds, get something very little valuable and then have to click again. You don't have to plan, think or do anything. In its current form, I have as much fun as clicking away advertising.

Could you please do something where you have to think about it or plan for the long term. Maybe something where you have to work together with your club.

• Like 2

It relatively become interesting when the temple challenge match your scores and to advance you have to keep track of balance and affinities.

Very relatively anyway. I suppose due the logaritmic grow you have to stop at times and beef up before advancing even a single step. Maybe for days if not even more.

The very bad thing is you have to click twice to attack (enter and confirm) and that's not very ergonomical at all (the girl are already sorted anyway, why using two screens?)

Edited by lepidocter
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, lepidocter said:

The very bad thing is you have to click twice to attack (enter and confirm) and that's not very ergonomical at all (the girl are already sorted anyway, why using two screens?)

yeah this is the reason, I have stopped after 50 fights. In season or villains I can finish fast 100 fights if I reload the page. In pantheon it doesnt work.