Changes in girl's data that were removed from the patch notes discussion

Bomba

Edit: This post and most of the first answers were removed from Patch Notes discussion and moved here. Original post is at the end of this post.

What is this about?

There are undocumented changes in the girl's data: Some hair colors of the girls got changed.
And I think it is an important change that went announced, cause with the recent changes Blessings means a lot and therefore changed Hair Color means a boost or a drop of 40% in girl's Battle Power. Which is quite a noticeable change.

So for example Piper that was one of the top girls on this weeks blessing rotation is no longer has a bonus and a lot of players received a hefty penalty to their team's battle strength. Also the recent mythic girl also received such change. Royal Housewife is no longer have Pink hair and has Unknown hair instead. So if you wanted to use her with other mythic pink haired girls in your team then you're no longer able to.

Original post:
Hmm ... there's something that wasn't mentioned in Patch Notes but got changed anyway.

No one wants to talk about how they changed girl's parameters and never even mentioned it? Before the patch Piper had a "Dark Pink" hair color and had a boost and was one of the top7 girls for me. Now, she has "Red" color. Sneaky.

I mean, for the game that now decided that these parameters are the most important for the gameplay these were some very important changes that went unannounced. What's next? They will change the new Mystic girl Royal Housemaid hair color from Pink to Grey and she will no longer have the same hair type as other mythic girls I can pair her with?

Oh wait ... They did! They changed her hair color to ... "Unknown". Now quick question, when was the last time that hair color was on a rotation? I'm pretty sure the answer is Never.

And I don't see this mentioned anywhere ! ! !

They just removed one of the mystic girls that I spent tons of kobans on from the hair color rotation and not only that, they also removed her from my lineup of Moe Bunny and Alexa who also has the pink hair color. I mean, wtf?! How are you supposed to plan in the game where they do changes like that? And not even announce them. And I'm pretty sure wont compensate for that too.
How about that guys? What do you think about this? Or maybe I'm just reacting too harshly, huh?

Edited by Bomba
Edit: This post was moved away from Patch Notes discussion and became a topic starter. Added clarity.
  • Thanks 2
  • Surprised :O 1

44 minutes ago, Bomba said:

Hmm ... there's something that wasn't mentioned in Patch Notes but got changed anyway.

No one wants to talk about how they changed girl's parameters and never even mentioned it? Before the patch Piper had a "Dark Pink" hair color and had a boost and was one of the top7 girls for me. Now, she has "Red" color. Sneaky.

I mean, for the game that now decided that these parameters are the most important for the gameplay these were some very important changes that went unannounced. What's next? They will change the new Mystic girl Royal Housemaid hair color from Pink to Grey and she will no longer have the same hair type as other mythic girls I can pair her with?

Oh wait ... They did! They changed her hair color to ... "Unknown". Now quick question, when was the last time that hair color was on a rotation? I'm pretty sure the answer is Never.

And I don't see this mentioned anywhere ! ! !

They just removed one of the mystic girls that I spent tons of kobans on from the hair color rotation and not only that, they also removed her from my lineup of Moe Bunny and Alexa who also has the pink hair color. I mean, wtf?! How are you supposed to plan in the game where they do changes like that? And not even announce them. And I'm pretty sure wont compensate for that too.

How about that guys? What do you think about this? Or maybe I'm just reacting too harshly, huh?

yeah, they could have at least mentioned it, like: Be aware we changed some parameters of the girls.

They also have fixed the AM mythic booster apparently.

edit: it could be so easy, if they just copy their documentation of the changes into text form/the forum post/patch notes (but this would either mean different teams would communicate with each other or they have to have a documentaion in the first place)

Edited by blaa
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, blaa said:

yeah, they could have at least mentioned it, like: Be aware we changed some parameters of the girls.

They also have fixed the AM mythic booster apparently.

What do you mean they fixed the AM booster? I haven't used it yet, so I'm not sure.

46 minutes ago, Bomba said:

Or maybe I'm just reacting too harshly, huh?

You are, yes. Lots of girls have received numerous minor tweaks in data since blessings have been introduced. Sometimes it's obvious errors that noone has bothered to point out because the person who saw it didn't care. Now that blessings exist, people are looking more closely, and errors are being pointed out and corrected. This one happened to occur in the week a girl with the issue is blessed, but that also makes sense that it would've made someone look at her and submit the feedback that the colour is labelled wrong.

46 minutes ago, Bomba said:

Now quick question, when was the last time that hair color was on a rotation? I'm pretty sure the answer is Never.

Blessings is very new, I'd hardly be surprised if there are numerous criteria that haven't shown up in rotation before. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

I noticed, but some people in my league didn't so I waited to mention it :P.

Well, I noticed that I got less points. Only now I figured out why :(

But wow, so many changes and no mention of any of them. 

• Like 1

There's no sense into announcing a parameter change the moment they've already applied it. If you've spent resources you already did it, so what? They should annnounce it some week in advance, and I dunno if that's something they can possibly do for a lot of reason. One can be the company structure ("Look, we did that classy princess!" [the artists] > "Ok, she's a grey haired girl" > [Data boy] "WTF they did, we already have such a a mythical!" [Designer] )

I think they struggle to avoid two mythicals share more than one attribute. They cannot have the same pair of hair/eyes or hair/zodiac... Two mythical girls getting a double blessing is something you cannot match with whatever harem you'll own.

37 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

You are, yes. Lots of girls have received numerous minor tweaks in data since blessings have been introduced. Sometimes it's obvious errors that noone has bothered to point out because the person who saw it didn't care. Now that blessings exist, people are looking more closely, and errors are being pointed out and corrected. This one happened to occur in the week a girl with the issue is blessed, but that also makes sense that it would've made someone look at her and submit the feedback that the colour is labelled wrong.

Blessings is very new, I'd hardly be surprised if there are numerous criteria that haven't shown up in rotation before. 

Oh well, I'm sorry to point out this issue then. If moderator says that it's okay to change a mythic girl's stats few days after her release then I guess it's okay. I should change my strategy towards mythic girls then if that's the case.

Unless that's not what you meant and you just quoted me for no apparent reason and actually agree with me.

• Haha 1
  • Hug 1

1 hour ago, Bomba said:

Before the patch Piper had a "Dark Pink" hair color and had a boost and was one of the top7 girls for me. Now, she has "Red" color.

First of all thank you i'm one of the people that didn't notice and it helped since we are at the last crucial moment.

Second, i agree that all of the changes should be communicated better and clearly.

Third, i get that you have a strategy and all but i must say that putting housemaid to "unknown" hair color fits her better: i mean you do not always get the same housemaid she is "legion" XD. So since she in reality is "they" (she is an harem on her own basically) i think this change is better and coherent to "her" character (a great mythic btw i love "them").

Now Patch notes #41

1. Side quest: always good more "service" and fun
  2. The new feature: i really hope is something great. Let's be honest after all the numerous nerfs and all, people are very unhappy (myself a bit) so we need something to make people happy again and give us some "candies" :). I trust you all people of the test server, i know that you always make good researches and feedback.
  3. The new emojis: YEEEEEEEEEAHHH
  4. A bit of rework for the part of the forum in the app: Thank you i like it
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Bomba said:

No you are not. Changing stuff is fine, but they should always announce it. That's what the release notes are for.

Kinkoid and shitty communication - name a more iconic duo.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, lepidocter said:

There's no sense into announcing a parameter change the moment they've already applied it. If you've spent resources you already did it, so what? They should annnounce it some week in advance, and I dunno if that's something they can possibly do for a lot of reason. One can be the company structure ("Look, we did that classy princess!" [the artists] > "Ok, she's a grey haired girl" > [Data boy] "WTF they did, we already have such a a mythical!" [Designer] )

I think they struggle to avoid two mythicals share more than one attribute. They cannot have the same pair of hair/eyes or hair/zodiac... Two mythical girls getting a double blessing is something you cannot match with whatever harem you'll own.

i disagree, an announcement would be still good, even if you already have invested resources, just because, like people already said, they got less points in league cause of this change and this could result in a worse placement and in worst case to a loss of thousands of kobans - so, yeah, a change should be announced, at least it should be documented in a post (they already had a fixed bugs post, but i dont think they are keeping it up to date)

also, since the blessings are random generated, they cant avoid getting mythic girls double blessed eventually, the fix must have served another purpose

Edited by blaa
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Bomba said:

Oh well, I'm sorry to point out this issue then. If moderator says that it's okay to change a mythic girl's stats few days after her release then I guess it's okay. I should change my strategy towards mythic girls then if that's the case.

Unless that's not what you meant and you just quoted me for no apparent reason and actually agree with me.

No, that's not what I said. I simply pointed out that it's not a conspiracy on mythics and the active blessing, because they've had to fix a lot of small errors in girl data, like the assigned colour not matching the actual hair/eyes. Is fixing it without mention good? No. But it's also exactly what anyone who had played this game for an extended period of time should expect. Kinkoid don't communicate well. You overreacted, you were even aware of this and questioned it, so I agreed with you that you overracted. Glad we're on the same page now that you were reacting too harshly, and I look forward to you toning it down in the future.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

No, that's not what I said. I simply pointed out that it's not a conspiracy on mythics and the active blessing, because they've had to fix a lot of small errors in girl data, like the assigned colour not matching the actual hair/eyes. Is fixing it without mention good? No. But it's also exactly what anyone who had played this game for an extended period of time should expect. Kinkoid don't communicate well. You overreacted, you were even aware of this and questioned it, so I agreed with you that you overracted. Glad we're on the same page now that you were reacting too harshly, and I look forward to you toning it down in the future.

No, no, that's exactly what you said. I simply pointed out that there was a change. And what I was specifically concerned about was the changes to the new mythic girl that was just released. The one that I went for because of the combination of her parameters and spent a lot of kobans for it. And her parameters are now different from what I was trying to obtain. So that means that Kinkoid just removed my investment of kobans from where I wanted to put it. And instead moved it in a different direction. And you even specifically quoted that part and said that I overreacted about that. I mean, I'm not heartless, I do have feelings and when something I worked hard to obtain was suddenly deleted without even a notice I kinda feel sad and want to articulate it. So you think that's wrong and we shouldn't talk about how their changes affect players? I think that's pretty heartless of you.

Oh, so you think I should tone down with finding undocumented changes that Kinkoid does. Okay, got it. Thank you, I really should act like Kenrae and just silently use it to my advantage. I'm already quite behind and should use anything to my advantage. You're absolutely right.

And, George, I disagree with you. Maybe it's time to put down your tinfoil hat, I don't think that there's a conspiracy here. Chill, they're Kinkoid, they just don't think before doing stuff and they were just trying to correct the parameters. You even said it yourself that some colors don't match. Like how Gardevulv has blue hair, but it says green in her description. So they tried to fix that and like they usually do they just messed up some other stuff while doing that. As you mentioned it yourself, they're not great at communicating. So please, don't think that they did it deliberately. Or do you disagree with me and think that there's a conspiracy here? Then please, elaborate on that.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Surprised :O 1

6 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Actually I don't think he is over reacting.

It's one thing to correct errors on older girls where the Blessings system wasn't in play when they were launched. Even to correct some of the newer but less important girls. But this month's Mythic girl? Their premium girl, that costs a very significant portion of the resources available to players to acquire? To have a error of this nature on that girl in the first instance shows a lack of preperation. A bug of this nature should not have occurred on a Mythic girls in the first place. Someone should have been double checking that before the Mythic Days event. And to switch it out to an alternative that it doesn't seem unreasonable to guess isn't going to be in the hair colour rotation? Certainly no more unreasonable than guessing that it will. And to do all of that without even a note about it?

Lack of quality control even on their most important girls and lack of communication. Add to that, depending on the status of the hair colours and whether or not every option is equally weighted, potentially making the Royal Housemaid weaker than her Mythic peers. It seems to me that there's fair grounds to be annoyed about that.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Bomba said:

And you even specifically quoted that part

I didn't, I quoted that you overreacted in even making your post. Your entire post was an overreaction. Details change, get over it.

3 hours ago, Bomba said:

I do have feelings and when something I worked hard to obtain was suddenly deleted without even a notice I kinda feel sad and want to articulate it. So you think that's wrong and we shouldn't talk about how their changes affect players?

Nothing was deleted. Something was changed, but changes aren't deletions. Make a separate feedback topic if you feel, but that isn't related to the patch notes. No argument accepted. That's why I've decided to shift all these posts into a separate thread.

3 hours ago, Bomba said:

Oh, so you think I should tone down with finding undocumented changes that Kinkoid does.

No, I think you should tone down the melodrama.

3 hours ago, Bomba said:

Maybe it's time to put down your tinfoil hat, I don't think that there's a conspiracy here.

I've made no suggestion that there's a conspiracy here. I'm exactly implying that Kinkoid are simply acting moment to moment.

48 minutes ago, JustVisiting said:

It's one thing to correct errors on older girls where the Blessings system wasn't in play when they were launched. Even to correct some of the newer but less important girls. But this month's Mythic girl?

They did correct it on an older girl. They corrected the data for Housemaid. It happens to be shared between all the variants because that's how Kinkoid has their code setup.

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

32 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

They did correct it on an older girl. They corrected the data for Housemaid. It happens to be shared between all the variants because that's how Kinkoid has their code setup.

Then correct the bug before releasing a premium version of the girl rather than days after having players invest their resources in said premium version.

• Like 1

However named the topic - your bias is showing, so reel it back in, would ya. I would consider a typo in the description a minor change. Given the new combat system, changes such as this one are anything but minor, especially to one of the top girls in this rotation (from what I gather).

• Like 3

Edit: I'm not sure what happened, but it seems all recent posts disappeared.

@GeorgeMTO Oh wow, now you resort to overquoting and misquoting? This's a Patch Notes thread you know. So could you please tone down your melodrama. It's not the first time you do this. You like to misquote me and then talk about stuff that has nothing to do with what I said, but act like I said or did something wrong. And then threaten me with a ban if I disagree. So can you please stop harassing me? Because the only thing I did wrong is respond to your trolling.

I did nothing of what you're accusing me. I noticed an undocumented change and posted about it in the relevant topic with the relevant information. Some girls parameters got changed and that affected the battle teams and therefore affected the gameplay. I think this is something that's worth notifying the players of. But you seem to strongly disagree with that. But it seems other players found it helpful. It's not a big change, yes. But still, a change.

Or do you disagree with my personal opinion about it and try to correct it? Well then, I'm sorry but you can't decide for me if I'm sad or happy about this change. And I hope that's not the case cause it would be very strange that I have to notify you of that.

So, are we done? Or do you have a need to once again use another misquote of what I said and give your opinion that that actually means something different instead because you decided to rip it out of context. Like you just did right now in your last post. You always target my posts and start talking about how you found some insane conspiracy theory there. I'm really getting tired of this personal attacks.

Edited by Bomba
Edit: Uhmm, okay, all recent posts disappeared or something?
  • Like 3
  • Thinking 1

Wow, so all this was removed from the Patch Notes thread and given a title not corresponding to the problem. Well, great thinking.

1 hour ago, Gotaku said:

I'm surprised you all noticed a change in hair color. I've got a good memory, but would never have seen such minute changes.

I noticed a drop in the strength of my team. Had to figure out why that happened.

25 minutes ago, 430i said:

However named the topic - your bias is showing, so reel it back in, would ya. I would consider a typo in the description a minor change. Given the new combat system, changes such as this one are anything but minor, especially to one of the top girls in this rotation (from what I gather).

I agree. I'm not a topic starter here. The one who moved this topic from Patch Notes is. And I agree this's not a minor change.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bomba said:

Oh wow, now you resort to overquoting and misquoting?

I know from prior experience that you often have issues interpreting what I'm saying, so I'm trying to make clear which specific points I'm addressing. Nothing is being misquoted though, because they're all things you said. Perhaps not what you meant, but they ARE what you said. Again, language issues.

7 hours ago, Bomba said:

So can you please stop harassing me? Because the only thing I did wrong is respond to your trolling.

You aren't being harrased. You're being discussed with. If you wish to enter an echo chamber, you're free to ignore me, admitting that you are wrong, or simply leave the forum if you cannot ignore being told that you are wrong.

7 hours ago, Bomba said:

I did nothing of what you're accusing me. I noticed an undocumented change and posted about it in the relevant topic with the relevant information. Some girls parameters got changed and that affected the battle teams and therefore affected the gameplay. I think this is something that's worth notifying the players of. But you seem to strongly disagree with that. But it seems other players found it helpful. It's not a big change, yes. But still, a change.

Absolutely, it is worth informing players about. You can do that without making a big song and dance though, making it like they devalued the girl because her hair colour buff is going to show up in a different week than the one you expected. I'm accusing you of overreacting, which you even highlighted. If you didn't think you may have been overreacting, you wouldn't have questioned if you were overreacting.

7 hours ago, Bomba said:

Well then, I'm sorry but you can't decide for me if I'm sad or happy about this change.

You're free to have whatever opinion you like. I cannot change it. But if you're free to express it, I'm free to express my opinion of your opinion

7 hours ago, Bomba said:

Wow, so all this was removed from the Patch Notes thread and given a title not corresponding to the problem. Well, great thinking.

The title describes the current discussion, that girl details were changed and you were upset that Kinkoid didn't inform us of them, you can change it as the original poster if you have something more appropriate.

• Like 1

• Bomba changed the title to Changes in girl's data that were removed from the patch notes discussion
  • DvDivXXX locked this topic