Changes in girl's data that were removed from the patch notes discussion

Bomba

20 hours ago, Bomba said:

Hmm ... there's something that wasn't mentioned in Patch Notes but got changed anyway.

No one wants to talk about how they changed girl's parameters and never even mentioned it? Before the patch Piper had a "Dark Pink" hair color and had a boost and was one of the top7 girls for me. Now, she has "Red" color. Sneaky.

I mean, for the game that now decided that these parameters are the most important for the gameplay these were some very important changes that went unannounced. What's next? They will change the new Mystic girl Royal Housemaid hair color from Pink to Grey and she will no longer have the same hair type as other mythic girls I can pair her with?

Oh wait ... They did! They changed her hair color to ... "Unknown". Now quick question, when was the last time that hair color was on a rotation? I'm pretty sure the answer is Never.

And I don't see this mentioned anywhere ! ! !

They just removed one of the mystic girls that I spent tons of kobans on from the hair color rotation and not only that, they also removed her from my lineup of Moe Bunny and Alexa who also has the pink hair color. I mean, wtf?! How are you supposed to plan in the game where they do changes like that? And not even announce them. And I'm pretty sure wont compensate for that too.

How about that guys? What do you think about this? Or maybe I'm just reacting too harshly, huh?

Yes, this is important for Mother Angel's 'blessings', I guess, so we can make temporary changes to our orgy teams.  Me, I can't be bothered.  If they want to express their confusion by revising parameters they can knock themselves out as far as I'm concerned.

I've long bitched about this on the basis of general accuracy.  Those preparing the girls parameters (profiles) I swear they are colour blind.  They especially have trouble with 'red', 'orange', blonde, or strawberry blonde.  The haremette where they got the hair colour description exactly right was Alt Jingle whose hair is given as 'strawberry blonde'.  This is a very beautiful hair colour and Jingle is made truly lovely with this hair colour.

Anyway, those wishing to upgrade their girls on the basis of hair colour should ALWAYS read their parameters and not get side tracked by their images.

• Like 1

• Bomba changed the title to Changes in girl's data that were removed from the patch notes discussion

Disclaimer: I have to point out that I'm doing this post under the pressure of moderator who's harassing me and can't leave me alone, always trying to make me admit that actual facts are wrong. My apologies to everyone. And I hope that maybe other moderators will step up at some point and stop this abuse of power.

There's nothing to read here for everyone except GeorgeMTO and moderators I guess.

7 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

You aren't being harrased. You're being discussed with. If you wish to enter an echo chamber, you're free to ignore me, admitting that you are wrong, or simply leave the forum if you cannot ignore being told that you are wrong.

Oh, George, so we're not done, huh? I don't see the option where you admit that you're wrong, that's already quite a big red flag you know. But I'll try. I know it's fruitless, but I'll try. So here it goes.

Well, first of all, targeting someone like that is called "harassing" by definition. "Harassing is the action of subjecting someone to aggressive pressure or intimidation.". And you right now do exactly that. You pressure me by putting words in my mouth that I never said by constantly overquoting and misquoting me and making some false accusations. Plus, the most important point is this exact quote of yours - 

you're free to ignore me, admitting that you are wrong, or simply leave the forum if you cannot ignore being told that you are wrong.

You don't leave a choice. Not even a possibility for a civil discussion where you might be wrong. No, you demand that I admit that I'm wrong. What do you want me to admit that I'm wrong about? That they didn't change girl's parameters without any notice? But they did. You're wrong. Or that it didn't affect me in the slightest? It did affect me. Again, you're wrong. See, in all the points that I raised in my original post I'm the one who's correct. So what is it that you want me to admit that I'm wrong about, hmm? Something that has nothing to do with the topic?  Because I have yet to hear you admit that you're wrong about this things. So will you admit it or you will continue this farse?

Now, back to your immense amount of quotes.

1)

16 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I didn't, I quoted that you overreacted in even making your post. Your entire post was an overreaction. Details change, get over it.

But you did. You quoted my question about my overreaction to the removal of the mythic girl from my lineup. And decided to act like it was said about something else entirely. And no, you didn't clarify that you were talking about the whole post because you quoted that part specifically. So you specifically pointed out that part and said that no, I'm wrong. But I'm not. As I said previously and what should be quite obvious I will no longer be able to use the new mythic girl in my pink haired lineup, because she will no longer receive that bonus. That's a fact. Please, admit that you're wrong.

2)

15 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Nothing was deleted. Something was changed, but changes aren't deletions.

But it was. Do you have troubles reading? I said that right before the quote that you used. If you didn't cut it out you wouldn't have troubles. It's called misquoting.

I will now repeat it again: The new mythic girl that I spent a lot of kobans on was removed from my lineup of mythic Pink haired girls. I no longer have her their. It's a deletion by definition. That's a fact. Please, admit that you're wrong.

3)

16 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I've made no suggestion that there's a conspiracy here. I'm exactly implying that Kinkoid are simply acting moment to moment.

But you did. Literally here:

21 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

conspiracy on mythics and the active blessing,

You suggested that there was a conspiracy there. No one said anything about it before you. You were the only one. And no, even though you're talking about how there's no conspiracy there, you're still the one who suggested that it might be there in the first place. That's a fact, you made that suggestion. Please, admit that you're wrong.

4)

I know from prior experience that you often have issues interpreting what I'm saying, so I'm trying to make clear which specific points I'm addressing.

Thank you for admitting that it is a personal issue for you and you're specifically targeting me. So now it falls under the definition of the forum rules of personal attacks.

5)

I know from prior experience that you often have issues interpreting what I'm saying, so I'm trying to make clear which specific points I'm addressing. Nothing is being misquoted though, because they're all things you said. Perhaps not what you meant, but they ARE what you said. Again, language issues.

But you do the exact opposite of what you're saying. You quote one specific part and then you do a 180 and start talking about the whole post in general. You can't quote one specific part that talks about a specific issue and than expect people to think that you actually wanted to quote something else and that you talk about a completely different thing. You literally did that in your first post here, where you quoted my question about me overreacting about the change to recently released mythic girl. And then, according to you, you decided to talk about the whole post in general and act like I said it about the whole post and not the specific part from which you accurately ripped that quote. That is literally the definition of misquoting. And you even admit it. So it's on you. Please, admit that you're wrong.

6)

8 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I'm accusing you of overreacting, which you even highlighted. If you didn't think you may have been overreacting, you wouldn't have questioned if you were overreacting.

Once again. I lost 16k kobans to get the pink haired and blue eyed mythic girl for my lineups. And against my will Kinkoid removed her from my pink haired lineup of mythics without any notification or apology. I'm aware that Kinkoid does that stuff constantly. But no, I'm not overreacted. My investment of kobans got removed like that and I'm upset about it. Maybe for you that investment of kobans isn't something big. But it is for me. So do you mind showing me some consideration? Instead of attacking me like that and saying that I shouldn't feel upset about it. Yeah, you're right, Kinkoid does that stuff all the time. Doesn't mean that it's still okay to do so.

7)

8 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

The title describes the current discussion, that girl details were changed and you were upset that Kinkoid didn't inform us of them, you can change it as the original poster if you have something more appropriate.

Thank you. I didn't notice that I can also change title there. I will do it now.

--

Are we done now? Cause you know, it's easy to misquote someone and just scream that you're wrong. But it's harder to find why you suddenly say those things and explain to you why you're wrong. I did that explaining for you. You did not do that for me.
And this's not the first time that such situation happens and you ignored all my attempts to find some understanding or common ground before.

I can guess few options why would you say those things. And you know what I do with those options? I keep them all in mind. I don't just jump to some insane conclusions like you do.

What do you want to talk about?
How wrong is my strategy of focusing on assembling a team of mythic girls for a specific week blessing? We can talk about that, no problem. I have a small amount of resources and try to maximize what I have. So aiming for one specific week where I can try and go for a top4 in D3 instead of the usual top15 seems like a very reasonable idea to me. And when I saw a new mythic girl who had both pink hair to add to my Alex, Moe Bunny and Bunna(in in the future) and blue eyes to add to my Hige Mage Arcana and New Year Estelle(in the future) I went for her. That is the reason why I went for her and spent so much kobans to get her. Even though I saw how unlucky my drops were and usually I don't pursue such unlucky drops further. And I specifically gave that reason in the very first post.
Or do you want to talk about how I said that they removed her from the hair rotation? No problem. "Unknown" hair color is extremely rare. There was only one girl before Housemaid was added to it who had this color. And yeah, looking at the type I wouldn't think that a rotation with "Unknown" hair type will ever come up, cause that doesn't really makes sense. And yes, quite possibly I'm wrong about it. Like every other hair color this one might come up on a rotation. But again, this is Kinkoid and we don't know if they added all the colors to the rotation and until I see these rare "Unknown" colors of eyes and hair on the rotation I will have my doubts about it.
Or how this is a good change that Kinkoid finally addressing the issue of girls having the wrong hair and eye colors? Yeah, it's good thing that they're addressing it. Although it's bad that they added a mythic girl and changed her parameters after everyone's already spend their resources on her.
Or is there something else?

We can also talk about languages barriers. No problem. I'm not a linguist, but I noticed how that's a problem. This is an international forum, where english language is used as the one, which everyone knows. But you see, even though you know how the language works and you can write in it there's still a big difference. Language represents the culture and you can't change your culture while speaking another language. And guess what, others can't either. So there will always be some misunderstanding due to that. So how about you will try to account for that, hmm? Because I'm pretty sure you're unfamiliar with the fact that you can add your own feelings about an issue, while you're talking about it. If I recall correctly that was always your issue with me. And I think I had some misunderstandings with DvDivXXX because of it too. Every time I talk like an emotionless robot none of you have any problem. But the moment I add some semblance of emotion, suddenly there's trouble and misunderstanding. And the most surprising part for me was that when I tried to separate them into two different things, like pointing out the issue and sharing my feeling about it right after, and it got even worse. And that's honestly quite puzzling for me, cause I don't understand it.
But I'm trying to improve and talk it out. Yet the last time I tried to do that DvDivXXX sent me into a shadow realm. So I'm not sure what to do at this point. Would you mind helping me out with that? Cause I'm pretty sure you're concerned about it as well and call it attitude or something.

I mean, I honestly have no clue why you target me every time. I pointed out a change and how much it affected me. That's all. Yet you latched on it and started talking all that like I'm your sworn enemy or something.

Look, I'm not a native english speaker. Of course I will have mistakes. But I'm trying to correct them. Like right now for example. The problem is. Every time I try and explain something you point at another thing, quote some strange part and say that no, I said different thing. And honestly, I'm pretty sure I know what I said. And even after rereading it, I'm still positive that if you read it as a whole thing you wouldn't have trouble understanding. But it seems it's not the case. So how about this. I already explained all those details. Now, how would you correct my original post to not have this sort of misunderstanding.
Well, if the issue is resolved of course. If not. Well, we can continue that. But I'm really tired of that.

Oh, would you look at that. Now it's another wall of text. I'm really sorry about it, but I had a lot to say about it I guess.

• Hug 2

@Bomba I always read all the text walls in the forum, but now I must admit that your great chinese wall of text has defeated me for the first time. 😭

Moreover, you will never convince George that he can be wrong and you risk fedding him up and taking a penalty or a ban in the forum.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Hug 1
  • Surprised :O 1

29 minutes ago, jelom said:

@Bomba I always read all the text walls in the forum, but now I must admit that your great chinese wall of text has defeated me for the first time. 😭

Moreover, you will never convince George that he can be wrong and you risk fedding him up and taking a penalty or a ban in the forum.

Well, I kinda already got that from his responses. But I'm pretty fed up with how he always hunts down. So I hope that maybe this time it will end.

26 minutes ago, FinderKeeper said:

Guys, if I may, please take a break.

Gladly. I'm trying to make him stop that for nearly a year now. But he still continues to do so. Every time I post something he appears later and starts talking that actually that's not what I said at all and instead tries to convince me that I was talking about some insane conspiracy theory. Every time. What am I supposed to do with that? There's no ignore option on the forum and he's very persistent.

And he doesn't add anything concrete to discussion either.

Btw, I received a response from support about this issue and they confirmed that it was intended to be an "unannounced and undocumented change". So changing mythic girls parameters right after people already spent their kobans on her and not even saying a thing about it is a thing now. But maybe that wasn't a direct response and just a general response.
But the reason behind it wasn't what I expected. They said the change was because she "has two girls displayed.". As with previous statement I'm not quite sure what that means. But I interpret it as "If the girl has more than one girl appearing in hee scenes and their hair color doesn't match then she gets "Unknown" color." But that would mean that a lot of girls would receive that "Unknown" color. Maybe they meant if it's different girl under the same name, not sure. But if that first interpretation is correct then there will be more changes and the "Unknown" category will receive more girls and will be on par with others. Might be a good change.

Edited by Bomba
Edit: Added additional information from support
  • Like 1

Okay, so my computer decided to crash right before I could post the long, detailed reply I had written.

@Bomba This thread exists because George did a good job as a moderator. He correctly identified this huge side topic as out of place in the ongoing patch notes feedback thread (as any other mod would have). He even chose the nicer of the two options (and the one that involved the most work for him as a mod): salvaging the off-topic discussion and moving it to its own separate thread, rather than simply removing it. That's also the ONLY moderator action that was taken in this case.

This long nitpick contest you've been having with George here? It has nothing to do with him being a moderator, it's just George as himself and you as yourself, two forum regulars going down a rabbit hole of details and "you're wrong"s and "I told you so"s instead of actually discussing the important topic of Blessings being largely based on inaccurate and seemingly random bits of trivia from the girls' profile text which previously didn't matter at all, but now has a huge impact on gameplay. It's boring and uninteresting as all hell to read, and you're both wasting your time in my opinion (my own opinion, not my imaginary all-mighty moderator official opinion or whatever), but that's your right. And you can decide to stop it at any time. George gave you the thread, it was a nice move from him as a moderator. The fact that as a fellow forum user he's disagreeing with you and having a heated argument over semantics and other nitpicks has nothing to do with it, and you should not collide the two. As a mod, he's done right by you despite vehemently disagreeing with you as a forum user. You should acknowledge that instead of tainting his clean moderation into something mean against you just because you're having a fight in the discussion itself.

Think of the nice exchange you and I recently had in the Leagues thread: would you even consider the fact that I'm a moderator as relevant for that? Of course not. I was just speaking for myself, and not moderating anything. You were also speaking to me normally, and not reading what I said as anything having to do with moderation, and I was really glad to see that. It's really tiresome to be seen as "one of them" all the time by some other forum regulars.

Also, please beware what claims and complaints you make. Language barrier is likely at play, but beyond that, reading stuff like "harassment", "abuse of power", "hunting me down" and all that in the context of this one sterile debate you've been having with George is so completely overboard it's shocking. These are all serious terms in English, more often used in court rooms and at police stations than in casual conversations IRL, let alone on an online forum. And none of them even remotely applies here.

I think we're likely done here, because this is now too messy of a thread and it derails too much from the interesting discussion to be had about Blessings and Kinkoid changing things without notice (and having poor communication skills and/or strategies in general). Nobody gives a shit about most of this thread's content except for exactly George and Bomba, and even then I think it has more to do with personal dislike than with the minuscule points they're fighting over.

EDIT:

1 hour ago, jelom said:

you risk fedding him up and taking a penalty or a ban in the forum.

NO. That's exactly the type of thinking we should move Bomba away from. By pissing George off (without doing anything warranting moderation), you're simply at risk of taking a harsh reply from George. You get a penalty or a ban from the forum for behaving in a problematic manner as seen by the moderators. There are people I ban even though I like them (Bomba being an example some time ago), and people that really annoy me but I don't do anything about it with my mod powers, because these are two separate things. Same goes for George and any other moderator. Please don't encourage this slippery slope of anti-mod paranoia.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
  • Hug 1

@DvDivXXX You talked a lot about how great George is as a moderator. And that's great. But do you remember how I said exactly the same thing you said just now? And how you banned me for it? So how about you go and do the same thing to yourself now, hmm? Then we can discuss how you stick to your ideals and how you're consistent in your judgement as a moderator.

Honestly, I have no idea what you are trying to do here. Why do you lump such different issues together?

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

reading stuff like "harassment", "abuse of power", "hunting me down"

Two separate issues. First, "harassment" and "hunting down" which in case of George could be referred to as simply trolling. Because that's what it is. He goes, targets someone's post and goes into a tirade about how that poster is completely wrong. Quite a lot of times assuming something that's not in the post at all. In my case he loves to say that I have some hidden conspiracy theory in my post. But I'm not the only one. Look at the older threads about some noob questions and how he reacted to them. Also, misquoting and overquoting that he uses is also a very typical provocative behavior of trolls. I used the term trolling, you can use the term personal attacks, whatever, doesn't change the fact that he does it and quite regularly. And what do you say about this? Oh, it's George, he's just like that. You should just accept it.
Why should I just accept it? By the forum rules that's something that shouldn't be here. Yet it is here. You and a lot of other people are aware of that and nothing is done about it. Why? I can see only one reason for that - his special status as moderator. Which bring me to the second issue which I called "abuse of power". You can't report a moderator for such behavior, because that moderator will be the one reviewing that report. I hope I'm wrong, but it looks like that.

So no, the fact that he's a moderator does play a role in it, cause he seems exempt from breaking the rules himself. I mean, look at the rules:

• Personal attacks will be banned on the spot.
  • Do not insult, personally attack, or tell other people to injure themselves. 
  • Stay friendly with all players. Toxic behavior will not be tolerated. 

Does he try to be friendly? No. Does he try to resolve issues? No, he escalates. Plus personal attacks. Because always following some other player and always saying that he has conspiracy theories hidden in his post is exactly that - personal attack.

Is this clear now? Good. Did you notice how there's not a word about him abusing his mod powers? Because he doesn't. You might even remember my post for which you banned me where I pointed that out. And honestly, I'm still quite impressed with how he manages to do that. Being a mod is very taxing. But that has nothing to do with this issue I'm talking about.

George accuses me of conspiracy theories, you accuse me of hating mods or something. While all I ask is for George to stop specifically targeting me. That's all. Look back at this thread and count how many times I tried to end this. And then he started to use misquoting and overquoting. I'm pretty sure if he wasn't a mod such a behavior would warrant at least a "Guys, let's keep it civil" from a mod, but no, that doesn't happen. I understand that you have respect for him. So do I. But that's ridiculous.

Did you read his posts? Then tell me, what he was talking about when he was saying that I'm wrong multiple times? No justification, nothing, just "You're wrong". Would you like if someone did the same to you? I doubt it.

- - - -

Are we done with it now? Or will there be another post, saying another ridiculous thing that I supposedly said? Cause you know I would be more tolerant if such accusation was along the lines of "No, you don't think that Lapsey is the best girl. You think that it's Kryll " to which I will try to point at my club here at the forum. But looking at how everything went right now I'm pretty sure that that wouldn't be enough and you would still try and convince me that I'm wrong and I actually don't like Lapsey and instead like Kryll. Ughh.. I'm uncomfortable from just thinking about it.

So, if we're done, let's go back to the topic, cause this theme isn't done yet.

As I said, that was the answer that I received from Support. And here's the thing, let's imagine the first reading of their answer, which means they will move a lot of girls into "Unknown" hair category. Okay, some girls change hair color and move into that category. Then what's the end goal here? To have at least some number of girls in each category or balancing it further? Because the change to Piper is actually in the opposite direction of such balance. If you look at all the girls with her previous "Dark Pink" color you'll find that there's only 30 such girls now. And the "Red" category with Piper in it has now 78 girls. So in this case it went in the opposite direction. But having 5 girls instead of 1 in the "Unknown" hair category is definitely better. Still, such changes should be done before releasing mythic girl. 

But there seems to appear a pattern. Now we basically have categories of eyes and hair which can be divided into rarity categories. I'll do one for hair:

• Starting: Blond:152; Pink:102; Purple:91
  • Common: Red:78; Black:78; Blue:75
  • Rare: Dark:58; Orange:55; Light Brown:54
  • Epic: Green:54; Brown:48; Silver:41
  • Legendary: White: 39; Dark Pink:30; Grey:21
  • Mythic: Golden:8; Strawberry Blonde: 7; Uknown: 5

Or if going by the amount of girls more like this:

• Starting(91 and more): Blond:152; Pink:102; Purple:91
  • Common(90 and less): Red:78; Black:78; Blue:75
  • Rare(70 and less): Dark:58; Orange:55; Light Brown:54; Green:54
  • Epic(50 and less):  Brown:48; Silver:41; White: 39;
  • Legendary(30 and less): Dark Pink:30; Grey:21
  • Mythic(10 and less): Golden:8; Strawberry Blonde: 7; Uknown: 5

Doesn't it look great? We now have actual rarity categories in this game based on the amount of girls in such category. And it's quite important cause you would need girls from these rare categories to get bonuses during the week of corresponding Blessing.
I don't like that hair and eye color became actual rarity categories in this game instead of actual rarity type, but hey, that's something.
And with these recent changes those categories are quite neat and even make sense. And if they change 2 more girls into Unknown hair color or just add them we will get a full bonus team from each of those categories.

I doubt Kinkoid actually thought about it while making changes. But hey, that's actually makes sense.

• Surprised :O 1

@Bomba Look, I tried (once more). I'm sorry you misunderstood most of what I've said, I'm sorry you completely missed the points I was making, I'm sorry you still have a ton of incorrect and unfair assumptions about mods (because you clearly do) in general, and as your main motivation for dragging us all into this circle jerk over nothing of substance, and über alles, I'm sorry that you've read and then dissected my post in this overly defensive and hostile bias, and made a reply worthy of a populist politician debate. But I don't have an ounce of the strength and dedication to do all the work you're possibly unwittingly asking me to do in order to debunk your misconceptions one by one, as if I were an attorney and you were the judge in a court room.

You have a bunch of communication issues (mostly related to language barriers) and a ton of negative bias and incorrect assumptions about how this forum works, and it all fits into a bullshit narrative in which mods are evil tyrants who can do whatever they want and get away with it. I'm pretty sure I already explained to you that the "rules" sticky thread is just a raw set of examples and general guidelines, not a book of law. I'm pretty sure several mods including myself already told you and others that we make a point of having another mod handle any report or complaint about another mod. I'm pretty sure you're aware that George has been George consistently throughout over the years, and he's been a regular user, then a mod, then no longer a mod, and then back to being a mod again. And I'm absolutely certain that I didn't ban you unfairly or unjustifiably, that I was transparent about my reasons (and I even remember putting quite a lot of time and efforts into making you understand my message back then to), and that they definitely had nothing to do with punishing you for badmouthing my boy George because we're basically a gang of trolls keeping this forum together, in your world.

So yeah. If Finder, Sly or Holly want a shot at this, be my guests. I think me and George are done here. And we don't want to wake up Don Noacc just yet. ^^

EDIT: The second part of your post should be copied and pasted into a clean new thread actually dedicated to discussing Blessings criteria and changes to them. As I suggested earlier on, this here thread now has way too much TL;DR and personal drama in it to make a good start for a healthy community discussion on an important topic like that.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

So yeah. If Finder, Sly or Holly want a shot at this, be my guests.

Yeeeah... I for one don't feel like sitting thru all this wall of "you're wrong" and "no you" unless I'll be required (keep it civilized folks) to do so.

• Haha 4

@DvDivXXX Right now you're just copying George's behavior. You're literally saying the same thing you did in your first response here and all you say is "Oh no, Bomba doesn't know how moderators on this forum work". Well, okay, I guess I'm wrong, please explain to me, what moderators or their job or any of what you said has to do with any of the raised issues? You're pretty adamant that they are related to this issue. So do you want to clarify how it's related?
Did moderators change girl's parameters and didn't mention it in the Patch notes? No. Did moderators release a mythic girl and then changed her parameters few days after her release? Again, no. That's all. So how exactly what you're saying is related to everything that was said?

56 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

But I don't have an ounce of the strength and dedication to do all the work you're possibly unwittingly asking me to do in order to debunk your misconceptions one by one, as if I were an attorney and you were the judge in a court room.

Well, you seem very adamant on debunking something, okay, let me help you out. There's literally 3 points.
1) I feel harassed from the constant unwanted attention from GeorgeMTO.
So how exactly do you want to debunk that? Say that George is nice and fluffy? Or do you want to order me to feel different about it?

2) I feel like GeorgMTO's destructive behavior isn't addressed by the mods.
Easily debunked. Name few other posts where a mod addresses GeorgeMTO's involvement in any drama like FinderKeeper just did.

3)

1 hour ago, Bomba said:

Did you read his posts? Then tell me, what he was talking about when he was saying that I'm wrong multiple times? No justification, nothing, just "You're wrong". Would you like if someone did the same to you? I doubt it.

I pointed out the undocumented change. And I said I feel sad about it. Which one of those two is wrong?
That's a repetition of my question. Not sure how you're planning on debunking that too.

And that's the 4th time I repeat these points. You already posted twice and didn't say a word about any of that. But you said a lot of other unrelated stuff. Do you want to talk about how tough it's to be a mod. Well, I feel you. But it's a bit of a bad timing to suddenly start talking about that. Especially this part:

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

and that they definitely had nothing to do with punishing you for badmouthing my boy George because we're basically a gang of trolls keeping this forum together, in your world.

That's called putting words in someone's mouth. I never said that. I never implied that. Never hinted that or anything. And yet, you like to point out and say that it's my opinion. Do you mind to take those words back? As I said, George does exactly the same thing. On a multitude of my posts he appears and just like you starts spouting nonsense and saying that he sees conspiracy theories in my posts.

And I want to remind you that the culprit of this nonsense is nowhere to be seen and doesn't wish to explain why he targeted me with (Thanks Kenrae)

8 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

image.png.49d11d2a06053d418d2ba5cbf3c75ad6.png

And I'm not sure what you DvDivXXX are trying to do here. Defend George's honor or something? I'm not sure.

• Sad 1
  • Hug 1

Il 14/10/2021 in 12:30 , blaa ha scritto:

i disagree, an announcement would be still good, even if you already have invested resources, just because, like people already said, they got less points in league cause of this change and this could result in a worse placement and in worst case to a loss of thousands of kobans - so, yeah, a change should be announced, at least it should be documented in a post (they already had a fixed bugs post, but i dont think they are keeping it up to date)

also, since the blessings are random generated, they cant avoid getting mythic girls double blessed eventually, the fix must have served another purpose

Oh Christ, how can you avoid the loss of points and the worst placement if they declare changes once already applied?

"Hello, go check Bunny, is now Brunette, we applied the change 1 minute ago before scheduling this notify. Now you're f*cked up but happily aware of that".

It's useless.  They can do it, but is nothing you can use.

(That continual prissy excuse that players lose billions of kobans is not moving anymore. Someone else will win such kobans, probably the one with the larger harem)

I was talking of 2 or more Mythics that get both a double blessing. Due the limited number of them, is quite a relative chance, so it's better to spread attributes (not pseaking of skills they are planning to add).

That, or there's a misterious plan to have a girl shift from Pink to Red. There's a KInkoid guy that check all pictures and tell "Hey, Georg, look, doesn't this alien girl that's riding a sentient crystal and recharge her energy by sexual vibes look a bit more Red than Pink?"

"You mean that girl that's using a magical artefact to enslave spirits and use them as sexual toys?"

"Yeah this one. I 'm very worried since last week, her hairs are not exactly Pink to me. I've inspected with the cromatomographic microscope but the organolettic appraisal doesn't satisfy me."

"Really!?"

"Yeah I'm so worried about, my marriage is about to break. I've also thought about suicide..."

"Let's check the Spectrographic Radiator. In fact, that color is more under the red vibration of light by 0.0001 millihertz"

"Should we changed it?"

"Ok, but before that I'll call for the President, he surely want to be informed of such drastical change to the entire project. We need to start the Informative Protocols and have people be ready for the launch. Nice catch! Probably we'll get a paycheck for that!"

"Our Tenerife Hotel can finally become a reality after all such years of dedicated color spotting!"

Edited by lepidocter
  • Haha 3

49 minutes ago, lepidocter said:

Oh Christ, how can you avoid the loss of points and the worst placement if they declare changes once already applied?

By knowing that those changes happened. That's kinda the whole point that those changes were unannounced. And you would probably not notice it until the next week's rotation of blessings.

3 hours ago, Bomba said:

I'm wrong

TL;DR.

Now, I'm going to use a very simple language, and it's going to be a short post.

1. I do NOT give a shit about your entire argument with George, one way or the other.
  2. What I was trying to do is to get you to STOP making such a big deal out of it.
  3. The thing you initially pointed out DOES deserve its own real discussion thread.

My bad for assuming that was abundantly clear from my previous post. Now, I will shut down this dumpster fire of a thread. @Bomba Please pick one of two options:

A/ Create a brand-new thread under Feedback, give it a reasonable and relevant title and make a clean and clear opening post for it out of the bits and pieces of proper feedback and discussion points you've raised in between all of the quoting madness. Also, please make sure not to trap yourself in another mess like this here thread. Blame it all on George all you want, but it takes two to tango, and your metric tons of "quotes + seemingly unrelated rants" are all yours. "He started it" is NOT a rule here. Pull that kind of shit again and I will ban you for good.

B/ Don't post for six months or so like you did last time, then come back looking good and promising for a couple of days before you start going down the rabbit hole again, and you'll get yourself banned then. In the meantime, the issue you supposedly cared about so much will remain buried in this garbage pile as it drifts away into the forum's sewers. All because fighting tooth and nails over who said what or who misquoted who was more important to you than helping out the community about those Blessing criteria issues.

Your choice. My call. Kisses.

• Thinking 1
  • Sad 1
  • Hug 1