Pantheon Stuff

lepidocter

In the new experimental Pantheon feature, there could be big improvements by using just some trick.

You have to click and select for the Champions or the Pantheon. You can simply add a reference button along the one for champions like it is already done for side quests. Even more, I'll add a reference in the Champions map to 'ascend' to Pantheon and viceversa, so the navigation will be ergonomical (direct access thru city and menu, analog navigation thru screens).

You have to click on "enter" and then "perform" for the same battle. The reason is before the "perform" you can adjust the team. By turning the temple screen into a pre-battle screen like for seasons you spare the player an unusefull click/loading phase.

Without purchasing extra devotion (the new dedicated currency) you spend 50 days to collect the first girl, and 200 days to collect the fourth one. That if you're always on top of the challenge (I doubt so on higher levels). Isn't that a bit too much to collect a Legendary 3 girl?  Anyway, as long you don't introduce elements/skills in the main game, there's no reason to aim to that single girl for so much time and the compulsion is a bit wasted. If a Pantheon girl own an unique special skill that would be way more rewarding for such a long wait.

Why adding a new currency? Probably using kisses would benefit more Kinkoid strategy. I can choose to compete in season or pantheon, purchasing kisses if needed for both - and compulsive players will spend kobans on refills. That will streamline the engine a lot and give people something to do in the last days of a season, when all meaningfull prizes are collected already. Combativity is probably an alternative too.

It could have been way more fancy to have 4 different roads to follow, each one granting a different girl on Level 1000 and mid levels bonuses. Each road with some specs, so you'll pick one that fit best your strategy. A road, for example, could have been dedicated only to Commons. One another could had limit on team compo. Adding more roads will be easier thru time, while by a linear progression Kinkoid cutted out any expandability on the feature.

• Like 3

The biggest missed opportunity imho is adding another in-game currency for this instead of allowing us to recycle tickets, especially since it's a feature grouped together with champions. Even 100 tickets per fight would have been fine.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

We don't know if it will be a 3 star legendary. They always use already existing girls on the test server, it could be a 5 star girl in the live server.

Better yet, we actually know it will be 5-star girls:

Rewards

The higher floors you reach, the bigger the rewards you will get. There will be a reward for every new floor you get to. The rewards are Gifts, Books, different Orbs, backgrounds and, of course, girls. Exclusive hot 5-grade girls!

• Like 2

My feedback was more minor (but first thought has ties to OP):

* I am not a fan that you can't tell when you have the resource to spend from the main screen.  i.e. I have worship to spend but the link on the main page has no blue exclaimation or similar.  You could argue that it's because there's 2 paths now in "Sex God Path" but clicking there also has no indicator.  You have to click totally into the Pantheon to see.  (Disclaimer: I am level 16 on the test realm, so perhaps this is a bug that fixes once Champions are enabled, or just shows the indicator for Champions, but doesn't change my feedback really: I'd like some way to know I have worship to spend without clicking twice).

* I don't like how you have to wait for the rewards to scroll by to see all what is offered.  e.g. I had no idea books were a reward til I got one then waited to see all the scrolling.  This may actually be general feedback or a bug, I thought this was a downgrade from Adventure battles but looking there, I see the same behavior.  However it's highlit by the new feature and the "mystery" of rewards.  I'd prefer a single mouseover to see all that's available, similar to girls (in adventure battle but also in pachinko).

Edited by jpanda
  • Like 1

4 minuti fa, jpanda ha scritto:

My feedback was more minor (but first thought has ties to OP):

* I am not a fan that you can't tell when you have the resource to spend from the main screen. 

* I don't like how you have to wait for the rewards to scroll by to see all what is offered. 

If the interface cannot tell you the difference, you will not know if the exclamation mark will be for the champions or the devotion, so not only you click anyway, but you can do an unaware bad click. And if the interface can part the two things, could have two different buttons anyway since the start.

The whole ergonomy is to rethink before release.

Girls:

As for girls, at least they are L5. Hopefully the last one will be a Mythical, I'm quite sure after four months of straight competition you don't want anything less. Thank you to have me notice!

Another design issue:

This again offer the flank to a problem. I did an account to check the thing from 0, now at level 15 I've stopped at Temple 15. I cannot win whatever. So the devotion gauge fill up and...? I cannot use it anyway until I'm boosted enough.

In fact, there's no reason to spend resources to fill up the gauge, you're stuck on the higher level you can reach.

....mumble. Is that devotion thing really necessary since the start? You already set a limit to progress. If I can beat the entire event straight, you putted a forced timewall that's really annoying (and as said, not exactly essential to your gameplay). If I'm not able to proceed, I have to spend resources to beef up, and maybe pay some cash in that process. What I'll NOT do is to spend cash to refill a gauge knowing that the real deal is to beef up so I can get two benefits: being beefed up and win on temples.

It look like a commercial bad move to me. Again, if someone can correct me I'll be very glad.

I have a question about new Elements thing. So we have 2 new domination schemes. The question is simple: what do you have to do to activate them?

Now every girl has a new title/tag/badge (whatever) and we also have an "overall" title/tag/badge of the whole team.

elements.thumb.png.546860d50b502fa71dce8e1a933c2f56.png

So, do we have to organise each of our girls in a certain way to match each of your opponent's girls to get domination in every "collide" of two girls or the only thing that matters is this overall team title/tag/badge and you can get the bonus from scheme only if your overall thing "beats" the overall thing of your opponent?

By the way, what does that rainbow thing called "balanced" mean?

Edited by Тёмный Властелин

17 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

I have a question about new Elements thing. So we have 2 new domination schemes. The question is simple: what do you have to do to activate them?

Now every girl has a new title/tag/badge (whatever) and we also have an "overall" title/tag/badge of the whole team.

elements.thumb.png.546860d50b502fa71dce8e1a933c2f56.png

So, do we have to organise each of our girls in a certain way to match each of your opponent's girls to get domination in every "collide" of two girls or the only thing that matters is this overall team title/tag/badge and you can get the bonus from scheme only if your overall thing "beats" the overall thing of your opponent?

By the way, what does that rainbow thing called "ballanced" mean?

You need 3 girls to get a type for your team. You can also have 3 girls of one type and 3 girls of another type for a double type of the team. For a total of 64 different combinations of team types(8 mono type and 56 double type). Then those types of two teams get compared and your whole team receives bonuses according to the new domination scheme. "Balanced" team means that you don't have 3 girls of the same type in your team and receive no type. The positions of girls work the same way as how they work right now, so it doesn't matter where you place each individual girl in the team. Only her type matters.
I'm not sure how teams with double types works though. Couldn't get one yet.

Well, at least that's how I understand how it works right now. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by Bomba
Edit: Added some clarity
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

By the way, what does that rainbow thing called "ballanced" mean?

It means your team has a varied selection of the new little colored gems (or "elements" as they'll be called), as opposed to your opponent on the right, who is all-in on the green-ish/golden type.

This feature is only on the test server as of this writing, though (it should come to the live server upon the next league reset). So it's best to discuss it in the Test server section for now. Cheers.

So, the increase in crit chance, is a flat increase to your crit chance or it works similar to an increase in harmony? The second option would also decrease the crit chance for your opponent.

What I mean is, think about two players with the same exact harmony, both have 15% crit. Now, player A has 20% more crit and player B has 10% more crit due to synergy. It could be:

• Player A now has 35% crit and player B now has 25% crit.
  • Player A now has 18% crit and player B now has 16.5% crit.
  • Player A now has 25% crit and player B now has 5% crit (20-10 = 10 and that's applied with the limit of 30% of both added).
  • Anything else?