Undocumented and/or hidden changes that were left out of the Patch Notes.

Bomba

Undocumented and/or hidden changes that were left out of the Patch Notes.

As you all are quite aware Kinkoid isn't good at communicating and quite often they implement changes that they don't include in the Patch Notes. We can only guess about their reasons of doing so. But it's the fact that those changes are made and there's not even a word about them in the Patch Notes. This thread is specifically created for the purpose of finding them, keeping track of them and discussing them.

Here's the most recent undocumented changes from the [Patch Notes Week #40] that were found out so far:

• Some of the girls parameters got changed, including the newly introduced mythic girl Royal Housemaid.
    If you're paying attention to week's Blessings then this is something you should check out. So far we found some changes to the hair color.
    For example: Piper is no longer receives this week's Blessing. And Royal Housemaid will not receive the same Pink hair Blessing with other mythic girls like Alexa, Moe Bunny and Bunna.
  • The bug with the AM mythic booster was apparently fixed. (Thanks @blaa for noticing it)
    It now gives all 100 intended uses instead of 99.
  • Event window now displays girls that you don't own first.
  • New emojis on the forum (Thanks Noacc for making them)
    Now we have a total of 8 reactions.
  • New forum ranks (Thanks Noacc for making them)
    Based on the number of your posts you now have a new rank.
  • Changes to the clarity of rewards from bosses.
    Now the icon that shows the item rewards from bosses doesn't always show all the possible rewards. Instead it keeps showing the tooltip for one of the items that happened to pas through on that spinning wheel.
    (More info about it in the post below)

Please, share your findings and opinions here. Also, if you want to discuss undocumented changes from the old patches you're free to do so, but please, mention that those changes are from the old patches or add [Old Patch] tag at the start of you paragraph where you talk about it. It will add some clarity and will help us to sort through it and maybe make a full list of undocumented changes.

Also, some of the undocumented changes might become too big for a discussion even here and should get a separate thread. This thread still welcomes the mention of those changes, but discussion of them should probably be done elsewhere. To name the few:
The reduction of a drop chance for orbs in Places of Power from older patches. I think there's already a separate thread about it, where you can post your data about drops.
The changes to the art of girls. I think there was a thread about it when they happened often. But nowadays with that amount of girls I think it's hard to keep track of that.
(Links to those discussions will be added later)

It's a new thread about an old issue.
Why is it needed? There's an official thread dedicated to discussing Patch Notes. But that thread is heavily moderated and every issue that becomes too big gets moved into a separate thread and that makes it hard to find and keep track of all those changes. This thread is for keeping it all in one place.
Why is it in a Feedback section? I wanted to create it in General Discussion, but I was recommended to do it here. I surmise that it's because it's actually a feedback on those undocumented changes and something that maybe should be brought to the attention of Kinkoid later.

Edited by Bomba
Edit: Added changes.
  • Thanks 4

My personal opinion about the recent changes about girl's parameters
[Which is just a repetition of what I already said for the Nth time, cause this thread was first removed from the Patch Notes and then blocked, so if you read those you already know what's written here]:

I think it is an important change that went announced, cause with the recent changes Blessings means a lot and therefore changed Hair Color means a boost of 40% in girl's Battle Power. Which is quite a noticeable change. So when one of the girls from my team(Piper) suddenly lost her bonus from Blessing I lost Battle Power and therefore lost a lot of points in League before I noticed that this change happened.

The other problem is that I went for the newly released mythic girl Royal Housemaid because of her parameters. She had both pink hair to add to my Alexa, Moe Bunny and Bunna(in in the future) and blue eyes to add to my High Mage Arcana and New Year Estelle(in the future). So I went for her. But now this unannounced change hits and I lose her from my Pink haired lineup. And that's a big hit on me cause I spent 16k kobans on her. (Yeah, with mythic booster. I got really unlucky with drops). So I'm really sad about it.

I messaged Support about this issue. And I received a response from them and they confirmed that it was intended to be an "unannounced and undocumented change". So changing mythic girls parameters right after people already spent their kobans on her and not even saying a thing about it is a thing now. But maybe that wasn't a direct response and just a general response.
But the reason behind it wasn't what I expected. They said the change was because she "has two girls displayed.". As with previous statement I'm not quite sure what that means. But I interpret it as "If the girl has more than one girl appearing in the scenes and their hair color doesn't match then she gets Unknown color." But that would mean that a lot of girls would receive that "Unknown" color, cause quite a lot of them has more than one girl in the scenes. Maybe they meant if it's a different girl under the same name, not sure. But if that first interpretation is correct then there will be more changes and the "Unknown" category will receive more girls and will be on par with others. Right now it's the only hair color category that doesn't have even 7 girls for the team lineup.

Speaking of which. The hair color and eye category now became new rarities. In the actual sense of that word. Here's an example of what I'm talking about with hair color:

• Starting(91 and more): Blond:152; Pink:102; Purple:91
  • Common(90 and less): Red:78; Black:78; Blue:75
  • Rare(70 and less): Dark:58; Orange:55; Light Brown:54; Green:54
  • Epic(50 and less):  Brown:48; Silver:41; White: 39
  • Legendary(30 and less): Dark Pink:30; Grey:21
  • Mythic(10 and less): Golden:8; Strawberry Blonde:7; Uknown:5

Neat, isn't it?

• Thanks 1

Another change that was made:

• Changes to the clarity of rewards from bosses.
    Now the icon that shows the item rewards from bosses doesn't always show all the possible rewards. Instead it keeps showing the tooltip for one of the items that happened to pas through on that spinning wheel.

Here's the screenshots for clarity:

VillainItem1.jpg.b08bb289a47a25514130126f095cdca1.jpg   VillainItem2.jpg.0801d52fbcb348875fcb126f5c365045.jpg

The first one is how it shows now at the start of spinning. Second one is how it was before. Also, when the rotation is over and there's a blank space you can once again see all the possible rewards like it was before.

And the thing is. It's not a random change. If you head into the test server you will see that the rewards in the upcoming feature Pantheon's Stairway are displayed in the similar manner where you can only see the tooltip for one reward. And so far I didn't find an option where it would display all possible rewards.

• Like 3

That tool tip thing is a bug. Order of layers problem. Its been stated many times, by numerous people, the coding in this game is very bad and continues to get worse. For seeing possible girl rewards works perfectly fine though.

A work around for that issue is to approach the left or right sides without touching the circles.

11 hours ago, Bomba said:
  • New emojis on the forum
    Now we have a total of 8 reactions.
  • New forum ranks
    Based on the number of your posts you now have a new rank.

FYI, these two changes weren't done by Kinkoid (to be fair, they feel a bit out of place in this list anyway, since they only affect the forum, not the game). For the record, @Noacc implemented them very recently. It started out with some of us mods (well, okay, mostly me ^^) taking issue with the previous choices we had. We asked him if it was possible to add or change some of the visual options to react to a post (especially the old "Confused" one, which was often ambiguous or misunderstood). While he was at it, he also updated the forum ranks as a little bonus for us forum users.

It wouldn't have made sense to make an announcement just for that. People using the forum noticed and started using the new ones pretty fast. I hope this helps. And my sincere thanks to you for creating this thread.

• Like 2
  • Hearts 1

4 hours ago, Noacc said:

Yea, the forum changes aren't part of the game.
They are part of the forum 😂

Aren't they? We communicate about the game through the forum after all. And I don't remember any mention about it in the "Announcements" section of the forum either. So I think it's easier to just keep all unannounced changes here, in one place. I can change the name of the topic to something like "Unannounced News" or something if that would help.

And thank you for making those changes Noacc. Forum seems more lively after them.
Although, I'm not sure why "Confused" emotion was removed. It was very helpful and none of the current ones have the same meaning. "What the ..." goes in the similar direction but gives a very different negative vibe. While "Thinking" doesn't clarify that it doesn't make sense to you.

Edited by Bomba
Edit: changed "theme" to "topic" for clarity
  • Thanks 2
  • Hug 1

@Bomba Hey, don't you wanna drink some beer with me (it's Monday, oh shit 😀) and relax/cool down a bit (choose whatever is the less offensive word for you)? You act as if the whole world is against you and you're in some kind of defensive position to challenge all the offensive. To every single sentence or two you write 1 kilometer long posts.

Just forget about this GeorgeMTO guy already. Just don't react to him. At all. He is that kind of a person that likes to correct peoples mistakes and can directly call you a fool that has to be punished by the game/life or whatever. He is a grown-up, you won't change his personality and/or behaviour.

You did a very good job with this thread 👍

They will just ban you and it would be a pity, cause you seem to be a nice guy that can be very helpful in this forum \ has time and will to write long meaningfull posts. 😉

Твоё здоровье 🍺🍺

Edited by Тёмный Властелин
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 8

3 hours ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

@Bomba Hey, don't you wanna drink some beer with me (it's Monday, oh shit 😀) and relax/cool down a bit (choose whatever is the less offensive word for you)? You act as if the whole world is against you and you're in some kind of defensive position to challenge all the offensive. To every single sentence or two you write 1 kilometer long posts.

Just forget about this GeorgeMTO guy already. Just don't react to him. At all. He is that kind of a person that likes to correct peoples mistakes and can directly call you a fool that has to be punished by the game/life or whatever. He is a grown-up, you won't change his personality and/or behaviour.

You did a very good job with this thread 👍

They will just ban you and it would be a pity, cause you seem to be a nice guy that can be very helpful in this forum \ has time and will to write long meaningfull posts. 😉

Твоё здоровье 🍺🍺

Thanks man. That's really sweet of you.

I know, I really shouldn't react to it. It's just I have issues with people who decide for you what you think, become mad at it and go to some length to hunt you for it. and I'm not talking about how you cheated on girl in her dream and she's mad about it, I'm talking about insane people. And there it actually takes some time to figure out if they're actually insane and how to deal with them. And this situation evolved into that direction in the past year.

And yeah, instead of talking about this nonsense I should've written the story about Hero's adventures in the dino-world. But alas. Although, you know I'm pretty sure that he would go there too and start talking about how that story is actually a conspiracy theory and dinosaurs are actually represent Kinkoid and orcs are mods or something and how I'm really wrong about it. And I would be like "That's stretching. And not the type you would expect in this game.". But I don't think I can do it until it will get resolved somehow.

Also, this is probably off-topic and will be removed shortly.

• Hug 1

as far as I´m concerned no one will be banned/ nothing will be removed shortly ;)

Let´s just all leave that specific discussion as it is and move on .. maybe let us just all try to create a good meme for the contest Tohru just posted because that´ll  at least offer a possibilty for 10 shards  (not that 10 shards would mather though :P )

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

Does this

898235706_-2.png.44eaa93a1df174b9da20dc49a5981a5d.png

applies here or did I miss something in the patch notes?

It would. And that's a great change.
But I don't have it in my game right now, so I'm not sure where it's coming from.

33 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

Does this

898235706_-2.png.44eaa93a1df174b9da20dc49a5981a5d.png

applies here or did I miss something in the patch notes?

This is a hell of a way to out yourself for using an automation script against Kinkoid's ToU. So is this you asking for a ban or...? 😂

• Haha 4
  • Hearts 1

1 hour ago, 45026831 said:

This is a hell of a way to out yourself for using an automation script against Kinkoid's ToU. So is this you asking for a ban or...? 😂

😀 Sure thing. 😀 I would be a happier person, actually. No more money or time investment in this game. 😉 Just imagine: no more timers and league checking, contest sniping, items hoarding, patch notes frustration ect ect ect. Whatever.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Here's the list of undocumented changes in [Patch Notes Week #46] (17.11.21-18.11.21)

• Kisses and Combativity removed from the rewards in Side Quests
  • x10 GP orbs removed from rewards of Goblins: Master of Shadows PoP
    Goblins: Master of Shadows PoP:
    x10 GP orbs removed from rewards
    Reward on 10th level changed from 55 green gems to 60 green gems.
    Reward for the 10th level increased to 4 x1 MP orb from 3.
  • Part-time Purifiers PoP:
    x1 MP orbs removed from rewards
    Reward for the 10th level increased to 4 x10 GP orb from 3.
  • Combativity as a reward for daily contests has been removed (equivalent of around 650 kobans per month)
  • In Champions, "Morning Wood House" renamed into "Teutatas Temple".
  • Mythic Spell book now level-ups your girl to level 350 instead of your player's level.
  • (unconfirmed) Rewards for Club Champions reduced by half (ymens and Contributions)
  • (Has been added to Patch Notes later) Bunny, Juliette, Red Battler has their ymen income increased

About (unconfirmed):
I'm not sure about the rewards for Club Champions, cause it's not the place I pay attention to, so if someone can confirm it, it would be nice. Also, the same issue might be true for normal Champions. It's confirmed not to be the case for other Champions.

Edited by Bomba
Edit: New changes are bold
  • Thanks 7

From patch notes:

"The gems are an addition to most of the current rewards that are obtained from the features"

But, now I'm getting gems instead of my cash rewards from PoP. Kinda sucks to miss a 1.8m payout and instead getting a single gem.... Does the wording in the patch notes not make it sound like it should be an additional reward?

8 minutes ago, Syco said:

From patch notes:

"The gems are an addition to most of the current rewards that are obtained from the features"

But, now I'm getting gems instead of my cash rewards from PoP. Kinda sucks to miss a 1.8m payout and instead getting a single gem.... Does the wording in the patch notes not make it sound like it should be an additional reward?

"Kinkoid aren't great at communicating"

If it's PoPs then it's only 1 reward per drop. So probably some of the money drops were changed to gems and legendary books drops. That's how you should read that.

Yes, I agree, it's a bad change, but it's in the patch notes, so should probably be discussed there.

Il y a 6 heures, Тёмный Властелин a dit :

205682083_-2.jpg.6ba719b0dd288730f8118f2648476a5a.jpg

What did they do with Morning Wood House? 😭

That's strange, in french the name of this place did'nt changed... And the last entry in the patch note is

Citation

Harem

• The Ymen income from the first 3 starting girls in the game has increased ~x10 times
    • Bunny, Juliette & Red Battler
  • Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

I suppose you can add this to the list:

image.png.303ce71d40b48f517ef832e038553424.png

As far as I am able to remember, it was said 250. Or am I wrong?

Actually, that part wasn't mentioned in the Patch Notes at all. But yeah, there was a quote somewhere that mythic Spell book will be changed so that it can up your girl to the 250th level. But yeah, not mentioned at all.

2 hours ago, Kaitana said:

That's strange, in french the name of this place did'nt changed... And the last entry in the patch note is

It wasn't there before. But I guess they added it in the end, so I'll correct it.

Thank you everyone for contributions!

Also, can anybody confirm whether or not the ymen rewards from Club Champion or any other champion was reduced by half. I don't have enough backlog to track down old numbers for it and compare.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bomba said:

Actually, that part wasn't mentioned in the Patch Notes at all. But yeah, there was a quote somewhere that mythic Spell book will be changed so that it can up your girl to the 250th level. But yeah, not mentioned at all.

I think it was part of the rebalance when it was on test. Here's how it was announced:

XqtIuEA.png

• Like 1