Undocumented and/or hidden changes that were left out of the Patch Notes.

Bomba

1 minute ago, FinderKeeper said:

I think it was part of the rebalance when it was on test. Here's how it was announced:

XqtIuEA.png

Yeah, I checked that. It says the same in the Patch Notes. But there's no mention of mythic Spell book specifically. It works in a different way and there's no mention about the changes to it. And giving 2 times more XP doesn't really apply to her, because level 350 is lower than our 400+ levels and therefore it's less XP. But it falls in line with other mythic books with somewhat around 110-120 XP per koban. Still less value than a restock though.

And once again, this thread's there to just keep people informed about the changes. Normal people only look through Patch Notes, so it's good to have place where you can keep track of all those changes that Kinkoid forgot to include there.

• Like 3

Il y a 8 heures, Bomba a dit :

Also, can anybody confirm whether or not the ymen rewards from Club Champion or any other champion was reduced by half. I don't have enough backlog to track down old numbers for it and compare.

I just did one Champion fight (Alban / Shtupra) and gained 450k for 500k damage. My usual gains on champions is something like 200k~400k (Up to 490k or something for really good runs, almost never >500k). That doesn't seem any different (I'm sure I would never have gained 900k, so it's definitely not a 50% nerf)

I can't test Club Champions just yet (he's reloading), and I don't have a detailed backlog either.

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Bomba said:

Yeah, I checked that. It says the same in the Patch Notes. But there's no mention of mythic Spell book specifically. It works in a different way and there's no mention about the changes to it. And giving 2 times more XP doesn't really apply to her, because level 350 is lower than our 400+ levels and therefore it's less XP. But it falls in line with other mythic books with somewhat around 110-120 XP per koban. Still less value than a restock though.

It also bypasses the first two awakenings for that girl, so it might be useful (for mythics at least).

• Thanks 2
  • Thinking 1
  • Surprised :O 1

Il y a 9 heures, Bomba a dit :

Also, can anybody confirm whether or not the ymen rewards from Club Champion or any other champion was reduced by half. I don't have enough backlog to track down old numbers for it and compare.

I can't, I don't remember the figures. Reduced by half is exagerated, but I feel the amount in  ymen is more random, and generally lesser.

How about the fact that all contest rewards replaced fist rewards with gems? Now I just feel stupid for having saved them :| I would have used them during the event that just ended to try and finish off getting some of the villain girls, instead of waiting for the end of month event....

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Kenrae said:

It also bypasses the first two awakenings for that girl, so it might be useful (for mythics at least).

Wait, does that mean that you don't need to pay gems for those 2 awakenings(250 and 300 levels)? Interesting, that's actually a big plus. saving 400 gems for Legendary and 500 for Mythic girls might be worth buying it for certain gem types.

2 hours ago, Syco said:

How about the fact that all contest rewards replaced fist rewards with gems? Now I just feel stupid for having saved them :| I would have used them during the event that just ended to try and finish off getting some of the villain girls, instead of waiting for the end of month event....

Official term is "Combativity" and yeah, it's right there in the list. I update only the first post for the patch. Should I move it to the first post of the topic instead? For visibility.

And guys, @Liliat, thank you for confirming that it's not the case for other Champions. But that was more of a afterthought. So let me elaborate about my question about Champions and ymen rewards. It's about Club Champion. And I said exactly that. And a lot of my club members noticed that the reward seemed to be reduced by half. But without screenshots for previous rounds it's hard to confirm what was changed. Maybe it's just contribution which means nothing really. Maybe it's ymens. In that case it's important to notice that. But It's definitely not the damage or impression that was changed, that's for sure.

Edited by Bomba
Edit: phrasing.
  • Like 1

Il y a 15 heures, Bomba a dit :

And guys, @Liliat, thank you for confirming that it's not the case for other Champions. But that was more of a afterthought. So let me elaborate about my question about Champions and ymen rewards. It's about Club Champion.

I've done a few fights against the Club Champion (A hard one for me). I'm still getting the same amount of Ymens (175k~250k for a tough one, for ~700k damage per ticket). I also didn't notice a significant difference in Damage or Impression, and I'm not sure what you mean by "Contribution". Overall, things have actually improved in my case, because I'm able to fight him with a team of lvl 450 girls, partially blessed (for my lvl of 352). I would probably be doing 500k damage instead of 700k without the lvl 450 boost (But of course I've just been lucky to find 5 lvl 450 girls with the right pose and some partial blessings :) )

Again, I haven't written my previous values, so I can't be formal about it, but I was considering an average of 200k per ticket for Club Champions before the patch; and that still seems to be the case today.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Il y a 2 heures, Liliat a dit :

I've done a few fights against the Club Champion (A hard one for me). I'm still getting the same amount of Ymens (175k~250k for a tough one, for ~700k damage per ticket). I also didn't notice a significant difference in Damage or Impression, and I'm not sure what you mean by "Contribution". Overall, things have actually improved in my case, because I'm able to fight him with a team of lvl 450 girls, partially blessed (for my lvl of 352). I would probably be doing 500k damage instead of 700k without the lvl 450 boost (But of course I've just been lucky to find 5 lvl 450 girls with the right pose and some partial blessings :) )

Again, I haven't written my previous values, so I can't be formal about it, but I was considering an average of 200k per ticket for Club Champions before the patch; and that still seems to be the case today.

Same for me. Much more respect earned (is that what you call contribution ? I believed contribution was the addition of respect in fights and money given to the club, and not only something given by club champions, maybe it's the explanation). But a little less ymens in rewards, however. Maybe a third less, maximum, but hard to say without proof.

• Thanks 2

"Contributions" are those piggy-banks that you get after the round with a champion. Basically you have 3 ways of keeping track of your performance - damage done( or "impression"), ymen reward and contribution. Some choose the latter.

Thank you for feedback. Well, it seems it wasn't the case and there was no change. Although I'll leave it be for now, maybe someone else has something more to say about it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, isonitro said:

+1 orbs on level 10.. A slight regression of the great nerf campaign.

Oh. You're right. And only for the first two.

Master of Shadows PoP: Reward for the 10th level increased to 4 x1 MP orb from 3.
Part-time Purifiers PoP: Reward for the 10th level increased to 4 x10 GP orb from 3.

I like how they're tweaking all those changes on live server and don't bother with test server at all.

• Like 1

Just now, Bomba said:

I like how they're tweaking all those changes on live server and don't bother with test server at all.

These guys are some real daring cowboys. Remember the recent disaster that caused everyone to lose a day? Apparently they don't. They're right back at it.

• Sad 3

2 hours ago, Bomba said:

Today's change:
Reward on 10th level of Goblins: Master of Shadows PoP changed from 55 green gems to 60 green gems.

2 hours ago, isonitro said:

+1 orbs on level 10.. A slight regression of the great nerf campaign.

39 minutes ago, Bomba said:

Master of Shadows PoP: Reward for the 10th level increased to 4 x1 MP orb from 3.
Part-time Purifiers PoP: Reward for the 10th level increased to 4 x10 GP orb from 3.

Am I the only one thinking they have a weird sense of the meaning of the word "rebalancing"?

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

Am I the only one thinking they have a weird sense of the meaning of the word "rebalancing"?

If you think that's weird, I hope you never learn what Kinkoid thinks the meaning of the "communication" is. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Nobody has commented on this so perhaps it is just me, but against Karole Tier 3 my drop rate has plummeted since two patches ago.

471 battles for 12 drops: 2,54%

That's less than half of expected average. The number of battles is enough to discard temporary RNG effects.

Did anyone have some data of drops in tier 3 villains to confirm or contradict me?

Edit update:

Fortunately it seems a case of a extremely improbable long run that lasted for 508 battles for 13 drops with 2,55%

Since then I have done 104 more battles with 11 drops, for a drop rate of 10,57%

For curiosity I got the probability P of this bad run with different drop percentages and it is:
P = 0,001% if drop percentage is 7%
P = 0,02% when drop percentage is 6%
P = 0,44% with a drop percentage of 5%
P = 5,43% with a drop percentage of 4%

Edited by jelom
  • Like 3
  • Thinking 2

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Rarum said:

It looks like they've retroactively added Lyrsa (from the Training Dimension) to our harems, presumably if we are past a certain point in the story.

That's only for those of us who already had her in HCL (before late February). It simply means that the new scroll will give everybody else the World's girl (Lyrsa) at the end. Which makes sense since it's the final full scroll for this World (The ultimate quick transition scroll and the beginning of the next World have been announced for later this month).

So I don't think this is something undocumented or hidden or anything. It's just the way it always works when you reach the end of a World in the Adventure Mode, and when a girl is added in HH that eligible past HCL players are entitled to receive as soon as she's added to the game.

• Like 1

On 12/15/2021 at 4:39 AM, Rarum said:

It looks like they've retroactively added Lyrsa (from the Training Dimension) to our harems, presumably if we are past a certain point in the story.

Presumably...I don't have her :)

I also noticed that when I click Club it goes to the Members list.  I could have sworn it used to go to the club battle (if not on cooldown).  If I'm not insane (or blind), I think this is an undocumented change.

UPDATE: I noticed this does not happen on another device, so it's possible it's a browser/cache issue on my end.
UPDATE2: Right after this just noticed it happened again (on 2nd device), so maybe it's a bug instead.  I'll stop updating unless I have something more conclusive...=9

Edited by jpanda
added update2
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 11/18/2021 at 7:55 AM, FinderKeeper said:

Increased rewards from 3 starting girls!

APmLMSJ.png

Something more I noticed about this, Something else effect there payout. I know when i first notice this change it was only 300000, and it still is on my test account. But after seeing your 315000 I checked my main account and it’s now 330000. Not sure what is making it go up. Guesses would be haram level or perhaps girl count.

Edited by Yamiray
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Yamiray said:

Something more I noticed about this, Something else effect there payout. I know when i first notice this change it was only 300000, and it still is on my test account. But after seeing your 315000 I checked my main account and it’s now 330000. Not sure what is making it go up. Guesses would be haram level or perhaps girl count.

Club bonus is also in effect. +5% for me, and +10% for you.

*hides from holymolly XD*

EDIT: Updated image for clarity

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Thanks 2

Old patches. not sure when these happened I just know-ted them when I noticed them.

Name changes:

Igor - Jeeves - Alfred... changed to Mili - Mimi - Titi - Titti... and then change back some time later

Cougar Kioko change to Kioko Saratoya
Lotus changed to Lotus Mnesia

Crystal Climber changed to Quartz Climber
Abraël Diamond Changed to Alt. Abrael diamond (For the Alt. one)

• Like 3