Undocumented and/or hidden changes that were left out of the Patch Notes.

Bomba

29 minutes ago, redx3 said:

They changed Druiada Titania 0* pose, only in battle and hero background.

Actually a complete new drawing for pose 0 and a nice rework of pose 1. Both big improvements. Poses 2 to 5 are unchanged (and they were already fine). I can't tell about the affection scenes since I haven't upgraded her yet. Nice catch!

PS: Not sure what you mean by "only in battle and hero background", the poses are just changed, period. The new pics appear instead of the previous versions everywhere, including in the Harem (unless you haven't emptied your cache since the change probably).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

PS: Not sure what you mean by "only in battle and hero background", the poses are just changed, period. The new pics appear instead of the previous versions everywhere, including in the Harem (unless you haven't emptied your cache since the change probably).

I see it. the 0 star pose needs the v=2 flag or its the older one for now. only the icon and you don't have shadow have changed without that marker. but sounds like it may be time for my next check for picture changes scan. Will put updates in the normal spot.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Actually a complete new drawing for pose 0 and a nice rework of pose 1. Both big improvements. Poses 2 to 5 are unchanged (and they were already fine). I can't tell about the affection scenes since I haven't upgraded her yet. Nice catch!

Nope, I cleared cache, still shows the old 0* pose for me in harem, the 1* is changed.

All girls w/ the "Light Brown" hair color, switched to "Dark Blond."  I noticed after recruiting Unionist Elizabeth.  The wiki hasn't updated the change yet.  It's not a big deal, but why not just say they're "brunettes?"  I guess b/c brown hair already exists.  They want to differentiate at a minute detail, so that many girls aren't blessed often.

2022-05-19_8-23-19.png.1cd51314da03f5d588cd3ad194049e11.png2022-05-19_8-24-05.png.d27eb8762014e640809e59f79fe4ed9f.png

On 5/13/2022 at 8:59 PM, redx3 said:

They changed Druiada Titania 0* pose, only in battle and hero background.

On 5/13/2022 at 9:33 PM, DvDivXXX said:

Actually a complete new drawing for pose 0 and a nice rework of pose 1. Both big improvements. Poses 2 to 5 are unchanged (and they were already fine).

I like the Druiada Titania changes a lot!  Her first 2 poses were lame.  All she did was change dress colors from green to pink, and barely showed more skin.  Plus her face was derpy.  Now they made her pink dress the default, and she gained some enhancements to her breast cup and hip sizes.  Compare her 1 and 3 star poses, and you'll see her boobs shrink as you upgrade her, lol.  They also added some glowing orbs, to make her look more premium, and flashy, but w/e.  The lesson here is to chase after an ugly girl anyway, b/c players will complain, and then they'll redo her art, until she's hot.  I still won't try to get her later on, b/c I'd rather pursue High Mage Arcana, who has similar hair and eye colors to my two other mythics, Valentina and Abraël.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 3

On 4/27/2022 at 11:16 AM, Yamiray said:

Today's Profile updates:

All of the below girls had the Hair changes from "Brown" to "Dark blond", if they had a second color that one remained unchanged
Gems Princess Agate Saphir Hilda
Matilda R. R. Spook
Lady Regine Marta don Kidnap
Tiana IV
Cupid Love
Goddess Ishtar
Hari Carott
Elizabeth Marot
Gwenaelle Leaf
Sophie Palette
Justine Lildrop
Niki Vignae
Aurora del Berthus
Yuko Asol
Lee Lee Dicer
Talissa Sandalo
Akhates Decalco
Squirts Blastoid
Lopussy Poppin
Nikki Nova
Kuruva Pichkoff
Isabell Ito
Chloe James
Haruki Ryoma
Bellini Wines
Nike Pallas

I see it, thanks. I gave you a "thanks" emoji.  🏆 I'm not gonna double check the entire list (girls I don't have).  Since "light brown" no longer exists, and I already checked all of my "dark blond" girls in the harem, I'll assume every light brown girl became dark blond.  I see 59 girls have dark blond hair now, including Nike.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I'll assume every light brown girl became dark blond.

I have a scan that runs every time a new girl comes out, like today and that scan checks for any profile changes. and I post them here. I did just check my database and you are correct, There are no girls at this time with a light brown color. There is only 44 with Brown but 0 with light Brown.

• Like 6

Well, if Light Brown was removed and I don't think Dark Blond already existed, this changes nothing? Just the name of one attribute, but not which girls or how many have it? (And in case Dark Blond already existed but I just hadn't noticed, then this would be a buff, grouping two categories in one).

4 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

It's not a big deal, but why not just say they're "brunettes?"  I guess b/c brown hair already exists.

Err... Brunettes have dark brown hair. On a scale from yellow hair to dark/black hair, you'd go blonde -> dark blond -> light brown -> brown -> dark brown -> black. So this fits, actually. Dark blond and dark brown are quite far apart.

There are other hair colors that are really far-fetched, for starters the co-existence of Dark and Black, even though there's hardly a visible difference in game or in general. Or the Strawberry Blond category that basically exists only for Virginia (and I think one minor character?), even though that nuance makes sense (it's borderline between blond and red) but since they already have orange as a color, and plenty of girls in that category, it would make much more sense to remove Strawberry Blond and move Virginia to the orange hair group. And so on.

Today's profile update. Looks like this update is changing X-458 back story to imply she is a Were-Squid

Lab Girl- X-458 - Location : "Ninja Village" changed to "Were-Squid Island"
                Description: "was endowed with" changed to "has","giving" changed to "boosting","where she tries to lure unsuspecting victims and completely drain them of their love juices to fuel her own experiments." changed to "for a secret reason. Some of her "guinea pigs" heard her talking about "coming back to her homeland"

• Like 4

I have no video proof and it could be a browser update but to me moving girls around in Champion draft now seems snappier (faster and more responsive).  Cycling through girls (e.g. "New Draft") seems the same.

I also noticed that in Season my opponents now adjust to whatever counter scheme I have on my group.  For a while it was not doing this.  I am guessing fixed this patch but could have been last and I missed it.

Edited by jpanda
another
  • Thinking 1

Today's profile update.

Eugénie Latable - Description: "pirateship" updated to "pirate ship"
Vashalanor Palesun - Description: "her tight and" updated to "and her tight,","s" in "sperm" updated to Upper Case and "e" in "elves" updated to Upper Case
Stacy X - Description: "interdimensional" updated to "inter-dimensional"

• Like 1

il y a 14 minutes, jpanda a dit :

Switching a club champion (including cutting off previous work and having the timer reset) on a day that the cumback contest is giving points for club champion is pretty rough.

Isn't it a good thing? At least you start with a fresh champion. Surely it's better than starting CbC with 95% of the CC already done, and only be able to do 5 fights?

Edit: Also, it's not really a hidden change; this was totally predictable. CC always reset on the first day of the month, or 24h after they were last beaten.

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Liliat said:

Isn't it a good thing? At least you start with a fresh champion. Surely it's better than starting CbC with 95% of the CC already done, and only be able to do 5 fights?

Edit: Also, it's not really a hidden change; this was totally predictable. CC always reset on the first day of the month, or 24h after they were last beaten.

I think you're misunderstanding me, as 5 fights is better than 0 fights (or being forced to pay koban to fight).  I would have 0 complaints if we could immediately have fought instead of having a cooldown.

But fair point on the (edit) hidden change.  I also thought it was a new girl but looking again I am wrong (as well as the date).

Still rough IMO but off topic for this thread, sorry.

il y a une heure, jpanda a dit :

I think you're misunderstanding me, as 5 fights is better than 0 fights (or being forced to pay koban to fight).  I would have 0 complaints if we could immediately have fought instead of having a cooldown.

I most certainly am :D I still don't understand how Club Champion resetting at the beginning of CbC can be an issue. Why would there be a cooldown? The only cooldown happens after you beat the CC (24h); not when it resets (1st of each month, with up to 24h delay if you beat him during the day before the reset). But beating the champion right before CbC starts is a bad timing from the club; it's not related to new girls or new month or whatever. It can happen every week.

In our club, we don't defeat the CC easily (it takes a few days), so we got the new one immediately upon reset. The champion from May was at ~20%. When CbC started, we got the June Champion at 0%, so now we can spend as many tickets as we want, without any delay. This is an ideal situation really.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/1/2022 at 6:44 PM, Liliat said:

I most certainly am :D I still don't understand how Club Champion resetting at the beginning of CbC can be an issue. Why would there be a cooldown? The only cooldown happens after you beat the CC (24h); not when it resets (1st of each month, with up to 24h delay if you beat him during the day before the reset). But beating the champion right before CbC starts is a bad timing from the club; it's not related to new girls or new month or whatever. It can happen every week.

In our club, we don't defeat the CC easily (it takes a few days), so we got the new one immediately upon reset. The champion from May was at ~20%. When CbC started, we got the June Champion at 0%, so now we can spend as many tickets as we want, without any delay. This is an ideal situation really.

There was a 24 hour cooldown for our club champion when there was turnover today (we did not beat it late yesterday) - it is still ongoing/counting down and will reset right around (if not exactly) with dailies tomorrow.  That's what I was remarking about.  Perhaps I should file a bug report if that didn't happen to others.  I admit I don't really pay attention to how it normally works; it just struck me as impactful because of the contest.  Frankly, it doesn't matter much to me except for the contest, which is now pretty much over (won't get a chance at it because of the cooldown unless we spend koban).  Could help us (or someone else suffering) next time though.

UPDATE: I filed, we'll see what they say.  Thanks for the information it did not happen to you.

UPDATE2: Report closed "unable to reproduce".  On one hand, my IT experience has me feeling this was sort of lazy but it doesn't surprise me given that it's working for others as well as only impacts 1/month, probably not worth spending much time on.  Anyway follow up in case that information helps others.  Will keep an eye out.  Sorry again for the off topic.  PS: None of my guild admitted to blasting through the champion early, is very much not like our guild and I also don't think it maths out but I agree it is also "possible".

Edited by jpanda
UPDATE2
  • Thinking 1

1 hour ago, jpanda said:

There was a 24 hour cooldown for our club champion when there was turnover today (we did not beat it late yesterday) - it is still ongoing/counting down and will reset right around (if not exactly) with dailies tomorrow.

That's not the expected result and I understand your issue now. Thankfully it's not the case globally AFAIK. You did the right thing sending a support ticket.

For the record, this timer is normally accurate (I turned off the scripts to make sure it was in the game by default), and what typically happens when that timer hits zero (unless the previous CC is on cooldown) is that the previous run magically disappears and a fresh one with the next CC opens up instantly:

image.png

• Like 3

Il y a 2 heures, jpanda a dit :

There was a 24 hour cooldown for our club champion when there was turnover today (we did not beat it late yesterday)

That definitely sounds like a bug; it shouldn't happen. Or maybe one player in your club sneakily spent a billion kobans and tickets to snipe the boss, causing the timer (Doing that 1 second after reset means they'd get tons of point for the contest. Doing it 1 second before reset means you're stuck with a 24h cooldown overlapping with the contest).

• Like 2

Today's profile update.

Rebecca Waxton - Location: "Clowd" corrected to "Cloud"
                                  Career: "P" in "Princess" changed to lowercase
                           Description: "princeses" updated to "princesses"
Arabelle Karest - Description: "self discovery" updated to "self-discovery"
Madeline Darko - Description: "is" updated to "has been", "the" removed from "preventing the disaster"

• Like 2

Today's profile updates.

Lady Arcana Of Oristis - Full Name: had the "O" in "Of" changed to lowercase
                                      Description:"fantasies. The" changed to "fantasies - the","magic" changed to "magical"
Radka Roughtide - Description:"tides, with" changed to "tides and with","knows" removed from "and knows how","," removed from "riches, or"

• Like 2

The rewards for side quests have changed. Instead of specific gems for different quests, we now get all gems. The total numbers of gems appear to be about the same but we can't focus on quests based on desired gems anymore. Test server still use the old rewards.

Before

image.png.a18e013a35baefb0636f9cbc9f9202a8.png

Now

image.png.b6bffcf3b05cb8163a1f44f083654780.png

• Like 1