Undocumented and/or hidden changes that were left out of the Patch Notes.

Bomba

il y a 8 minutes, bolitho76 a dit :

@Methos2 It's in the patch notes and so not a hidden change.

Good catch. It's not part of the forum version though. Not sure if they updated the blog post later, or if the forum version was just truncated for some reason.

Dont know if this is intended or not but since latest patch i have to manually highlight after every sell or use in the market and when using high rarity books it automaticly teleports me to the first page after every use using market just turned from boring to pure torture 😭

• Surprised :O 2

Today's Updates

Edit: Gunnr and Nanami now documented on Patch Notes Week #26 - 29.06.2022

New Girls seen: 
Gunnr - PoP
Nanami - Chayotte of club champion

Profile Updates:
Noemy III - Description: "," removed from "invaded, and"
Shina Tonde - Description: "h" in "heroine" changed to uppercase
Venam Kharney - Career: "T" in "Trainee" changed to lowercase
           Description: "h" in "hero" changed to uppercase
Malina Baskiat - Description: "standards of quality. She’s been raised in wealth" changed to "standards. She was raised  in a wealthy family","juice" updated to "juices","backbiting" changed to "back talking","naughty" Changed to "bad","a sweet" Changed to "an"
Ombresse Salasia - Career: "F" in "Fiend" changed to lowercase
              Description: "their will up" changed to "up their will"
Kuruva Pichkoff - Location:"Heroes" updated to "Heroes'"
Description: "Heroes" updated to "Heroes'"

Edited by Yamiray
  • Thanks 1

i think this is an undocumented change so i'm going to post it here:

The side quests are not giving one/two kind of gems anymore. Now the give some gems of every color, if this is going to stay and is intended i do not now what to think: the final number of gems is higher so is good but to get (example) 100 blue gems now i need to do 3/4 side quests instead of 1 so......meh.

6 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

i think this is an undocumented change so i'm going to post it here:

The side quests are not giving one/two kind of gems anymore. Now the give some gems of every color, if this is going to stay and is intended i do not now what to think: the final number of gems is higher so is good but to get (example) 100 blue gems now i need to do 3/4 side quests instead of 1 so......meh.

part of last week´s patch notes (they just forgot to mention it lol) :D

• Like 2

Scanner back online and enhanced, did lose site of the positions for girls I don't have but those do not change all that often if at all so should not noticed from the what has changed point of view. Did also lose MP Pool from harem page as well but am working on another way and will update if I can get a new way working.

Profile Update

Gwenaelle Leaf - Career: "S" in "Singer" changed to lowercase

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

Today's Profile updates:

Filya Caduce - Career: "M" in "Master" changed up lowercase
Kioko Saratoya - Career: "G" in "Gambler" changed to lowercase
Zorya Svetla Zvezda - Description:"under her" changed to "under for her"(feel like the "for" was meant to replace "under" in this context)

• Like 3

Today's Profile updates:

Bunna - Location:"a" in "are" change to Uppercase
Nike Pallas - Description:"This is" changed to "That's","the amazing" changed to "an amazing","let loose" changed to "loosen up a little"
Finalmecia le Ennde - Description:"Shokushu - Finalmecia" change to "Shokushu, Finalmecia,",

• Like 2

Today's Profile update: (feel this one is wrong)
Chamelea Kawaru - Hair: from "Pink and Blue" to "Blond and Blue"

Eyes: from "Green" to "Blue"

Now here is why I say this is wrong, The Pink in the hair from before was from "Chamelea" shapeshift where as now the Blond is from "Neighbourly Chamelea" shapeshift. The only Color that is to her normal form is Blue, so if Pink and Blond are in conflict just remove them both. So here is where the real problem comes in. Now her Eyes are set to Blue. only in her "Neighbourly Chamelea" shapeshift are they Blue. her normal state is Green. that should not have changed.

• Thanks 1
  • Surprised :O 1

5 hours ago, jpanda said:

Assuming not a bug, expired or invalid redeem codes don't show a message any longer at least not on FF/Chrome browsers (no mods/addons).

Yeah, it's been a while. I've noticed that maybe a week ago or so. Pretty sure it's an unannounced change. On the plus side, we don't get locked out of trying anymore. But yeah basically nothing happens at all unless you enter a valid code for the first time and you get the reward now.

Re: Chamelea, since she was grouped together with my report of Haruka missing her double attributes for eyes and hair, I hope she won't stay Purple only.

• 2 weeks later...

Today's Profile updates:
Juliette Jones - Career: "s" in "Ruins" removed
Tina Reed - Description: "it, with practice" changed to "it by practicing"
Ankyo Takanoki - Career: "R" and "P" in "Robot Pilot" changed to lowercase
Rabbi Carott - Description: "were-rabbit" up cased to "Were-Rabbit","Previously Hero" updated to "Previously a Hero"
Hari Carott - Hair: "Dark blond" changed to "Brown"
            Career: "R" in "Recruiter" changed to lowercase
       Description: "r" in "rabbits" change to Uppercase,"R" in "Recruiter" changed to lowercase,"h" in "heroes" change to Uppercase
Louise Carott - Description: "R" in "Recruiter" changed to lowercase
Galatea Tenebre - Location: "Lustia" changed to "Ishtar"
Haruka Kuroneko - Eyes: "and Golden" added

Also found a new PoP girl named Kisa

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 7/19/2022 at 5:57 PM, Yamiray said:

Haruka Kuroneko - Eyes: "and Golden" added

Glad to see that (at last)! Although I expected her to get a secondary hair color as well. Unless these are the same color to the team? Seems pretty far-fetched considering the minute nuances they make between stuff like "dark blond" vs "light brown" or "strawberry blond" vs "orange"...

image.png

Anyway, just in case he hasn't noticed and taken it into account already, pinging our spreadsheet hero @zoopokemon since this should impact her odds of catching a blessing a bit.

8 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Although I expected her to get a secondary hair color as well

Well I would agree but they have not been all that consistent when a girl has a 2nd form. and in this case her hair is set to Purple. where as unlike with the blond having a dark and light I have not see a dark and light Purple which is what I think we have here

• Thanks 1