Undocumented and/or hidden changes that were left out of the Patch Notes.

Bomba

3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Anyway, just in case he hasn't noticed and taken it into account already, pinging our spreadsheet hero @zoopokemon since this should impact her odds of catching a blessing a bit.

Thanks for the ping, but don't worry I've already updated the spreadsheet when the change was made. I also got a script to notify me of any changes to girl data or if there is any new girls to add to the sheet.

image.thumb.png.a08e922b07144d5718629f8f3925e381.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Today's profile updates:

Tiana IV - Hair: "Dark blond" changed to "Brown"

Windia Airsoft - Hair:"Black" changed to "Brown" (this one only makes sense if I take all the black out of color then yes this is on the brown spectrum but the dark is so high it may as well be black. also they still missed that its Blue to)

I had to look at a image program to find the brown
732644604_verydarkbrown.jpg.69cddd9037d243f1dc7148a1f490b0de.jpg

• Like 3

Today's profile updates

Alice Carott - Description: "were-rabbit family, Bunny possesses, like all were-rabbits," adjusted to "Were-Rabbit family, Bunny possesses (like all Were-Rabbits)"
Sai Borg 777 - Career: "A" in "Assassin" changed to lowercase
                 Description: "h" in "heroes" changed to uppercase
Nike Pallas - Hair: "Dark blond" changed to "Brown"
Radka Roughtide - Hair: "Black" changed to "Blue"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Surprised :O 1

Story update:

World 12 Quest 13 Scene 19 and 24 had there images swapped.

since the images didn't change they just changed location I'm putting here. if they had changed I think I'd put in my images change post. But ya the new program now has story change awareness, this is its first hit.

• Thanks 2

Today's profile updates

Octavia Kambi - Description: "." in "tentacles." changed to "!"
Eleganza Tarantula - Description: "chance" changed to "opportunity"

also patch notes said MP updated to including Exam Ruriko, Exam Malina and more and yet I do not detect any changes as yet so show this. will check again tomorrow when the MP changes to see if it just need to change first.

• Thanks 1

Seems they changed the crystal colour (for the global [currently anniversary] event) from red to purple.

Other options are there's a red crystal that I have no idea what it is for, something happened with my screens, insanity...?

But 

shows screens of both colours if you dig thru enough.  Didn't see that announced.

Edited by jpanda
looked around for mention elsewhere - didn't see so changed tone to more sure, less ?
  • Haha 1

MP updated today, here is who was added
Corrupted Stacy
Oasis Piper
Pyramid Lupa
Shaman Gwenaelle
Guard Samane
Tavern Singer Eugénie
Desert Dalila
Exam Ruriko
Head Teacher Kuruva
Exam Ombresse
Exam Mavin
Mecha Pilot Gal
Exam Malina
Gold Levitya
Jessica Ryan

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

On Activities, the text for the sections you don't have selected is much smaller now, which at this time seems an unnecessary design change to me, but when it comes to design everyone has opinions I guess.  May be useful eventually if they add a lot more activities, I suppose.

Disclaimer: No addons here, saw on both FF and Chrome PC.

Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 8.51.33 AM.png

Edited by jpanda
  • Like 2

Also noticed todays Legendary Days background path has changed to similar area that the phone pic Album's are. wonder if they may be putting backgrounds in the phone sometime soon.

Also found new girl in pop named Karen

Edited by Yamiray
  • Like 2

Today's Profile updates

Victoria Merove - Description: "It's maybe" changed to "Maybe it's"
Marie Careme - Description: "in" changed to "into"
Lima Kodama - Description: "," added to end of "small"
Bellona - Description: "h" in "heroes" changed to uppercase,"civilisation" changed to "civilization"
Venus Goddess - Career: "S" and "D" in "Sexual Desire" changed to lowercase
                      Description: "worshipped" changed to "worshiped"

• Like 2

I don't know if this is already clear, but since a recent patch the basic girl data array that is being sent to the player every time they enter the harem.html page was altered. I believe that was unintended and thus a bug, but who knows. So in case you don't own the girl, her data structure no longer holds information on her pose, which means when you filter for poses, you won't find out if there're some girls you don't have yet with the pose you seek. Still all other filters work "well enough" and will help you understand, for example, that there's some L5-6 that will be blessed next week due to her eye or hair colour, although she does not belong to you.

• Like 1

il y a 2 minutes, lainn a dit :

I don't know if this is already clear, but since a recent patch the basic girl data array that is being sent to the player every time they enter the harem.html page was altered

That was almost 2 months ago :) Very annoying indeed (For the missing pose, especially)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Liliat said:

Very annoying indeed (For the missing pose, especially)

Aside from Season, the new seasonal, PoP your not at yet and Pachinko that are not part of event. you can find the pose in the event data but only when its active so you would need to keep an external list to keep track and filter by. But ya can't think of benefit to hiding that data so hope it comes back soon

• Like 1

Il y a 8 heures, Yamiray a dit :

Aside from Season, the new seasonal, PoP your not at yet and Pachinko that are not part of event. you can find the pose in the event data but only when its active so you would need to keep an external list to keep track and filter by. But ya can't think of benefit to hiding that data so hope it comes back soon

It would still make my life a lot easier it the data was directly part of the girlsDataList 😛

Today's profile updates:

Layla Carvagio - Career: "S" of "Sorceress" changed to lowercase
Josephine “Jo” Threadmoore - Career: "G" of "Girl" changed to lowercase
                        Description: "," from "girls," removed

• Like 2