Undocumented and/or hidden changes that were left out of the Patch Notes.

Bomba

On 3/17/2023 at 10:49 AM, Liliat said:

KK preparing a new "Felicia" character, and they didn't want to rename the new one, so they renamed the existing one instead? 🙄

This very well could be, as the next below updates all seem odd or just wrong.

Here are Today's Quest type updates

Story update:

World 13 Quest 11 Scene 19 and 21 speaking icon changed in ID from "f2943410" to "d3af53bc" no image diff that I can tell. The new ID has a GH crossover and the old one does not, why they didn't just put the GH one in the old ID is beyond me.

Side Quest update:
Outplaying the Voyeur Scene 18 text: dynamic text [Hero](this pull the players name) changed to [NAME](which at this time does nothing so it shows in the text as [NAME]) So this looks to be an error

Harem Quest Update: Edit - was found to be fixed on 4/23 scan
Anniversary Bunna affect Scene 2 text: dynamic text [Hero](this pull the players name) changed to [NAME](which at this time does nothing so it shows in the text as [NAME]) So this looks to be an error

Edited by Yamiray
  • Like 2

Damn... I've missed my chance to grab Felicia the one time she was available in the game like what two years ago? We're getting closer and closer to her long-overdue revival and... they rename her to "Felicitas" (doesn't seem to make any sense; Spanish speakers might have more perspective on this, but aside from sounding close to "Felicidad" I think, the main impact to my ears is that this no longer looks like a normal first name as Felicia definitely was).

So I'll never collect Felicia (technically). ^^

And yeah, pretty much every time they noticed that a new character's name was already taken, they've changed the existing character's name rather than the one no one has had time to get used to. Makes no sense to me, but between Kinkoid Logic (TM), the Edit Wars we already know run rampant in the Content Team, and their weird-ass rules and self-imposed super convoluted restrictions supposedly made to preserve their shared database for HH and GH... There's plenty of possible (bad) reasons for this long-established character to get a retroactive name change out of the blue.

Doesn't make it suck any less, though.

• Haha 5

Either very coincidental browser updates (or bug) or I think we got some trivial font/sizing/UI changes.  Most notably to me was the rewards part in PVE combat but I think the season rewards (and maybe girls) may also be smaller.

Also I noticed there's no longer a background color for the icons when on the "team change" screen.  Since the icon background colour is there otherwise, I have no idea if that's intentional for some sort of cosmetic appeal or an oversight.  I find myself surprised it'd be intentional because it seems like there's no reason to change, but maybe that's just how I look at the game.

• Like 5

What I noticed, in every Fight the Girls Pose is the last unlocked, not the one chosen in Harem.

Maybe it's just a glitch, or maybe it is just with my Browser (Firefox).

Has anybody else noticed this, or is this a known Issue?

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Der DinX said:

What I noticed, in every Fight the Girls Pose is the last unlocked, not the one chosen in Harem.

Maybe it's just a glitch, or maybe it is just with my Browser (Firefox).

Has anybody else noticed this, or is this a known Issue?

I do see this for some girls but not all.  That is strange.

• Like 1

I'm not experiencing that.

Some of the girl poses from Villains seem to have changed, though? I've been farming Pandora for awhile in between events and I always faced Chiba's 3rd pose until yesterday's patch (now it's her 5th pose instead).

• Like 2

Ok I had a closer look, as far as I can say it is like this:

If you have chosen the first pose in Harem, (in fights) the last unlocked Pose will be shown.
(You don't need to actually fight to see this, you just need to edit the team.)

If you have chosen any other pose, that one will be displayed.

Haven't tested yet if it is a Problem from the Script or the Game, but if it is the Game we should make a Bugreport.

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Der DinX said:

If you have chosen the first pose in Harem, (in fights) the last unlocked Pose will be shown.

Haven't tested yet if it is a Problem from the Script or the Game, but if it is the Game we should make a Bugreport.

Good sleuthing.  I don't use any scripts and verified what you said with Vespa (was on pose 1 was showing pose 5, changed to pose 2 it shows pose 2).  And that none of the other 6 girls I have were pose 1.

3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I'm not experiencing that.

Some of the girl poses from Villains seem to have changed, though? I've been farming Pandora for awhile in between events and I always faced Chiba's 3rd pose until yesterday's patch (now it's her 5th pose instead).

I have Chiba but did believe that one of my Werebunny Police girls changed.  I wasn't sure and I just acquired another so I thought maybe some feature was added if you have multiple girls it changed the remaining ones positions or something.  Or my failing memory.

On closer look, it appears the reward portraits poses are different than the girls poses, so that might also be another hint something is different.

I'm not 100% confident anything changed and I've been cautioned on the forum before (not warned formally) about saying things changed when I'm not sure...glad to have sanity checked tho :)

Even if things have changed whether intentional or not, I have no idea.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Pretty weird stuff.

The fact that we see advanced poses from our opponents (that can be spoilers or, in most PvE situations ARE spoilers) always annoyed me anyway. To me, the ideal setting would be that if we don't own a girl in the opposing team, we should see her 0-star pose when fighting that team. And if we have her in our collection, ideally, we should see the pose we have selected for her rather than the one the opponent selected. It's a solo game after all (even PvP is done by proxy through PvE).

• Like 3
  • Hearts 1

4 hours ago, Der DinX said:

Also just noticed, I don't get the Player Info anymore when klicking on someone in Contests and Season.

Same here. Although I was able to see them like 2 days ago. My guess is this a result of the new patch.

4 hours ago, Liliat said:

I believe this is (was) a script feature; not a game feature.

Pretty sure it was a game feature. It's been there since the old days like back when we had national rankings in tower of fame instead of leagues. Seems like it's either removed or not supported on some browsers. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Der DinX said:

I can confirm that it is the same on CxH. I'm using Hellion for the season fights, and I'm seeing her last pose, although I selected her 0 pose.

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Obelisk said:

Pretty sure it was a game feature. It's been there since the old days like back when we had national rankings in tower of fame instead of leagues. Seems like it's either removed or not supported on some browsers. 

From the hh++ Discord:

image.thumb.png.1304402de06dd97d2151659d55ac2b51.png

image.thumb.png.a57e678b87a3a5c15ef181f05202ee19.png

image.thumb.png.6d1a5a39b019e96e0e590e07ac9bc096.png

So issue is reported to the devs. Perhaps with the next update they will fix it.

• Thanks 3
  • Hearts 1

1 hour ago, bolitho76 said:

So issue is reported to the devs. Perhaps with the next update they will fix it.

Thats good to hear, but the Issue with Girls Poses still remains.
Is this also known, or should I file a Bugreport?

Here you can clearly see the Differences when editing the Team.
3 Girls have the selecetd Pose, 4 show the last pose instead of the first.

Screenshot2023-03-24225611.jpg.8df1cafd3ee64695e6d8c69ae16dd213.jpgScreenshot2023-03-24225634.jpg.3f71575380a838ddfc3f7abd44b922e2.jpg

• Like 3

On 3/25/2023 at 1:14 AM, bolitho76 said:

... So I think it's not a bad idea to write a ticket.

Done 👍

On 3/25/2023 at 3:40 PM, Der DinX said:
mimir   0d 5h 21m ago
Hello,

Thank you for contacting Kinkoid Customer Support!

We would like to inform you that we are aware of the issue and are investigating the cause. If you want to know more about the known and fixed issues click here: kinkoid.com/news/hentai-heroes-news-en/known-and-fixed-issues/

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Have a nice day!

Kind regards,
Kinkoid Team

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 2

Today's Profile Updates:

Neono X - Description: "," added to the end of "personality"
Kumiko Souplè - Description: "," removed from "fucker,"
Finalmecia le Ennde - Description: "," removed from "Finalmecia,", "A enchanting" changed to "An enchanting"

• Like 1

Today's Profile Update:

Aurora del Berthus - Description: "Direct" changed to "A direct", "spieds in" changed to "spies across", "Q" in 2nd apearance of "Queen" cahnged to lowercase, "honors" changed to "honor"
Bitch Field - Description: "social, she" changed to "social - she", "in her" changed to "at", "herself" changed to "her alone time", "she worth" changed to "she's worth", "you’ll probably won’t do any action…" changed to "you probably won’t get very far…"
Cynthia Bond - Career: "A" in "Agent" changed to lowercase
                  Description: "the horny spy woman" cahnged to "a horny spy"

• Like 1

On 3/17/2023 at 12:05 PM, Yamiray said:

Side Quest update:
Outplaying the Voyeur Scene 18 text: dynamic text [Hero](this pull the players name) changed to [NAME](which at this time does nothing so it shows in the text as [NAME]) So this looks to be an error

Harem Quest Update:
Anniversary Bunna affect Scene 2 text: dynamic text [Hero](this pull the players name) changed to [NAME](which at this time does nothing so it shows in the text as [NAME]) So this looks to be an error

So had open a support case for these and another case on 6 other on PSH. The one on PSH had a reply saying it was sent to proper team and case was close. Today's scan showed they did fix those. however the HH case was just closed with no reply at all and these text error are still there. the new survey I gave that case a bad rating but is that going to make them take another look or should I put in a new case?

Now for what today's scan did pick up

Story update:
World 2 Quest 3 Scene 9 text: "200" changed to "250"
World 17 Quest 5 Scene 20 text: "pants" changed to "plants"

Harem Quest Update:
Ruthless Maika Affection 1 Scene text - "Gentlemen" changed to "Sirs"

Edited by Yamiray
  • Like 2