Undocumented and/or hidden changes that were left out of the Patch Notes.

Bomba

Somewhere between 21st and now

Full name of K. Mary was changed from IME to K. Mary

Also looks like the top name in the harem which changed to full name after I think getting 1 or 2 stars, now does not change and now there is a Real Name: entry down with all the other stats

also noticed a Style: entry that was not there before. not sure when that want in 

Edited by Yamiray
  • Like 2

I just finish coding a content scanner so now I should be able to pick up on any data that changes from that last time I run the scan. Here is what I picked up from just a few days. I'm keeping the info as vague as I can to prevent spoilers

Updates
Tano Hana - Description: word "in" removed from "put in her heart"
Amelia Vox - Career: G in Girl change to lower case
                     Description: word "tonalities" changed to "notes"
Nikki Benz - Description: word "develop" changed to "advance"

Skytte name changed to Skytt (this one may be a mistake as her real name is still Skytte Isvelimit)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1

Today More Hair Updates/Corrections for Girl Profiles:

• Nicole Chickenlittle - Hair: Changed from Dark to Brown
  • Willow Hurare - Hair: Changed from Dark to Brown
  • Chamelea Kawaru - Hair: Changed from Black to Pink and Blue (I get the Blue part but pink? its only ever pink in Chamelea star 3 but if your going to go with that then its also Blond for Neighbourly Chamelea 0 star)
  • Ridley Ito - Hair: Added "and Blue"
  • Professor Kerimi Togakava - Hair: Changed from Red to Orange
  • Lyka Longteeth - Hair: Changed from Brown to Golden
  • Sandra Starlight - Hair: Changed from Orange to Red
  • Goddess Bastet - Hair: Changed from Purple to Brown
  • Sarah Igobara - Hair: Removed "and Blond"
  • Autumn Spirit - Hair: Changed from Red to Orange
  • Rina Bielzeboob - Hair: Changed from Orange to Purple
  • Trina Tyde - Hair: Changed Pink to White
  • Elin Harmony - Hair: Added "and Blond" (Would have just done Blond my self as they have a touch of Green and Purple so why does Green get to be the and but not Purple)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

On 2/4/2022 at 10:01 AM, Yamiray said:
  • Nicole Chickenlittle - Hair: Changed from Dark to Brown
  • Willow Hurare - Hair: Changed from Dark to Brown
  • Chamelea Kawaru - Hair: Changed from Black to Pink and Blue (I get the Blue part but pink? its only ever pink in Chamelea star 3 but if your going to go with that then its also Blond for Neighbourly Chamelea 0 star)
  • Ridley Ito - Hair: Added "and Blue"
  • Professor Kerimi Togakava - Hair: Changed from Red to Orange
  • Lyka Longteeth - Hair: Changed from Brown to Golden
  • Sandra Starlight - Hair: Changed from Orange to Red
  • Goddess Bastet - Hair: Changed from Purple to Brown
  • Sarah Igobara - Hair: Removed "and Blond"
  • Autumn Spirit - Hair: Changed from Red to Orange
  • Rina Bielzeboob - Hair: Changed from Orange to Purple
  • Trina Tyde - Hair: Changed Pink to White
  • Elin Harmony - Hair: Added "and Blond" (Would have just done Blond my self as they have a touch of Green and Purple so why does Green get to be the and but not Purple)

I find it interesting that this group was just listed in today's Patch notes(Guess there not Undocumented any more) but the 2 updates I listed the day before where not included, as well as the CxH updates I posted where not on there patch notes, did they just see the one block and add it to the updates?

Anyway here is what else changed that was not list in the patch notes:

• Celeste Adiero - Career: change the "G" in Gambler to lower case
                                Description: in the part "than winning - so she" - was removed as well as changing the word "ante" to "bet"
  • Reina Solo - Description: "were-rabbit," updated to "Were-Rabbit", "She has declined" updated to "She  declined", "recruiter, because" had , removed
  • Skytt name changed back to Skytte
Edited by Yamiray
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Is it just me or has the background for regular battles been changed too (the bottom part of it specifically)? I don't remember it being this crowded with lots of objects lying on the ground, and it kind of clashes with the lined-up girls waiting for their turn to fight.

• Like 6

6 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Is it just me or has the background for regular battles been changed too (the bottom part of it specifically)? I don't remember it being this crowded with lots of objects lying on the ground, and it kind of clashes with the lined-up girls waiting for their turn to fight.

It's not just you and the fade in has also changed (at least in Chrome MacOS).

PS: I also think the (non-primary?) girls are a little smaller, tho I have no screen compare/proof.

Edited by jpanda
PS
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, jpanda said:

PS: I also think the (non-primary?) girls are a little smaller, tho I have no screen compare/proof.

I have the same impression, but I wasn't 100% sure either. It might be that they look smaller by contrast because of the giant items in the background right behind them now? Or they might have been reduced in size a bit on top of that.

In any case, I'm not a fan of this visual change. I know I wasn't exactly enthusiastic about the girls appearing to wait in line for their turn to fight when that was introduced (certainly not as excited as Rosso was when he announced it in an older Q&A), but I got used to it since then and I kind of liked it by now. Now they barely appear in a flash, they're tiny and surrounded by giant pillows and stuff. ^^

52 minutes ago, Yamiray said:

I also noticed yesterday Mythic Pachinko is in a 12 hr cycle rather then the normal 2 day one. but I didn't see any notice for it. So not sure if this is a few day event or a permanent change.

OK this just poped up on the CxH side today under news but does not give a time range. So still have not idea how long this will go on for.

Edited by Yamiray

5 hours ago, Yamiray said:

OK this just poped up on the CxH side today under news but does not give a time range. So still have not idea how long this will go on for.

It was also added to the News in HH, with no explicit duration or end date/time either, but the image and name of the promo gives a pretty fair hint:
image.png

I expect a return to once every other day regular rotations on February 14th at reset time, or maybe on the 15th to be extra generous with it. I just hope they don't stop at 1AM CET instead of the usual 1PM CET.

Edit, Finder beat me to it (I was opening the MP thread to link it here, and found this ^^):

So yeah, almost certainly x4 speed until reset time on the 15th, and then a return to every other day from there. :) 

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I just check the older image, looks like it was more zoomed out before and that clutter was more at the outside edges making it fell more open.

Before
battle2.thumb.jpg.d85cc2a0a9c0c4c762086347dec5640b.jpg

Now
battle3.thumb.jpg.cdc2249b33c9d4f2c123915150526e57.jpg

Edited by Yamiray
  • Thanks 3

Today's Profile update looks like a total mistake, spoiler alert I'm including full descriptions as data was totally replaced

Linda Profile looks like it was loaded with some Guys data

Full Name: changed from "Linda Murray" to "Shane Makai"

Location: changed from "Sultry Office Spaces" to "Begin City"

Career: changed from "Call Center Agent" to "Minimum Wage Employee"

Description: "Half-human and half-angel, Linda is devoted to fighting chaos with her celestial abilities and her sexy human body. After defeating the giant demon with the monstrous cock, she lost most of her holy powers and was forced to find employment. That’s how Linda started working as a call center agent, turning her customers on with her angelic voice and her dirty talking. Her favorite thing is intercepting other people's calls and listening to them, while she masturbates under her desk."

to

"Hailing from the Shokushu realm, Shane came to the human world in order to experience the charmed life of an ordinary guy. He eagerly took on a series of odd jobs in order to blend in to human society --a move which would normally be beneath a demon of his caliber. Shane’s easy-going nature makes him very popular and highly sought after by his co-workers and employers alike."

Don't know how to put in a spoiler mask on what it was but including as it really needs to go back to what it was. Feel free Mods to remove if I've given to much data.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Yamiray said:

Don't know how to put in a spoiler mask on what it was but including as it really needs to go back to what it was. Feel free Mods to remove if I've given to much data.

Thanks for pointing it out. It looks like a mishap with their shared database for HH and GH. This is clearly the text for her GH counterpart instead of hers (I wonder if they were maybe swapped and Shane has Linda's text on his profile in GH?). @Noacc could you please have a look?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Maybe this is a bug but the Orgy Day girl you can get from Champions now shows with the "finished" girls not with the "to be obtained" girls.  I didn't even realize there was a girl available in this way this event until I read another thread talking about her shard drops. (and confirmed via my Champions page).

Attaching limited screenshot, as not 100% positive it's not spoiler tho pretty sure :)

Screen Shot 2022-02-16 at 12.37.11 AM.png

Edited by jpanda
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, jpanda said:

Attaching limited screenshot, as not 100% positive it's not spoiler tho pretty sure

100% safe for the no-spoiler rule.

And I've noticed the same thing (there are two girls on Champions technically, but I suppose we both already have the one on Whaty; can't confirm she's also isolated from the others like the one on Matsuda is).

• Thanks 1

On 2/16/2022 at 8:07 AM, Liliat said:

But Champion girls indeed appear on the far right side of the screen, after the Pachinko girls.

Not really, as seen in @jpanda's screenshot above, for us they're (or at least she is, since we already have the other one on a Champion) smack dab in the middle of the already owned girls, with no apparent logic for their placement. All other girls we don't already have appear grouped together all the way to the left, now. Even girls I didn't have when the event started but collected since have moved to the right once I completed them (well, except the two new permanent EP ones, apparently, Tano still shows at the very beginning of the list right next to Amelia). But not Val Kalissa, who insists on staying as the odd girl out that I don't have in the middle of those I do, and far away from the other girls I don't have. That's the weird thing, here.

il y a 7 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

Not really, as seen in @jpanda's screenshot above

Sure; I wasn't contesting the bug. Just bringing my perspective, as someone who only owns 1 girl, and thus is not affected by the bug.

For me the order is:

- New girls

- Mission girl

- Villains girls

- Pachinko girls

- Champion girls

- Owned girl(s)

My point is simply than even without this bug, Champion girls are very far away and easy to miss (I'm also not used to checking Champions during CE and OD, yet)

• Like 1

Today's Profile update

Linda Murray - Base stats for Full Name,Location and Career restored to what they where from 2/14 post. However Description was changed a little from what it was: Both "Half-human" changed to "A half-human", "the" added to "fighting chaos", "After defeating" changed to "After having defeated", "has" added to "Linda started", "agent, turning" changed to "agent who is turning", "angelic"  changed to "angel" and "Her favorite thing is intercepting other people's calls and listening to them, while she masturbates under her desk." was removed.

Norou V.A.L.E.T-X003 - Description: "sure! When she was human," changed to "sure - when she was human", "didn't change that." changed to "didn't change that!"

Talila Tikikawa - Description: "so bubbly and" changed to "incredibly"

Lyka Longteeth - Career: "Enterpreneur" updated to "Entrepreneur"

Bianca Bella - Description: "Spirits" changed to lower case

Lily Aikawa - Description: "it’s" updated to "its", "would" removed from "people would often","desires" updated to "desire"

Also noticed Monday but expected them to show on Wednesday Patch but was not there is 2 new girls:
Yolri in PoP

Nubia in Club Champion for Chad (Though this one was seen on 2/14 its now not showing in Harem so may have been pulled back)

• Like 2

Today's Profile Updates

• Cheryl von der Kace - Description:"Having" changed to "With" and "you, your" changed to "you - your"
  • Rose Symbia - Description:"Years passed and she" changed to "Years passed, but she", "However, she" changed to "She" and "younglings" changed to "youngsters"
  • Michaela Airmed - Description:"pleased" changed to "pleasured"
  • Like 1