Undocumented and/or hidden changes that were left out of the Patch Notes.

Bomba

1 hour ago, Liliat said:

It looks like with today's patch, the girls stats on Champions are back to the previous values (Excluding player power).

Are they trying to confuse us to death? 😂

This honestly looks like a bug to me. I can't imagine Kinkoid taking the time to fix and announce the fix to the visual glitch a few weeks back only to revert the fix stealthily.

@Noacc Could you please review and advise? Thanks in advance.

To be clear, during a Draft for a Champion, we're back to the previous ballpark where you see girls with actual values like "53" (not 53k) for weak ones, and where 30k+ is actually strong again (with even my strongest Mythics showing around 50k at best). Before today's patch, and for the past couple of weeks, we were back to weak girls showing 20-30k and strong ones starting around 70k, with very strong (blessed) ones going up to 100k and above. So, that's super confusing indeed.

Has there been a hidden change to how battle power is calculated in general? After the patch dropped I started losing battles against non-boss Pantheon floors, and was walled at 1351 for about 15 fights. I also just had my first loss against a villain ever (Pandora stage 3). And yes, I have checked that I'm using the correct blessed battle team and have boosters in effect. Is it just bad luck that I happened to run into the limits of my current battle power on exactly the same day as a patch? Are other people experiencing this too?

• Thinking 1

1 hour ago, Attirm said:

Has there been a hidden change to how battle power is calculated in general? After the patch dropped I started losing battles against non-boss Pantheon floors, and was walled at 1351 for about 15 fights.

I don't think so. I've been experiencing the same thing as you for regular Pantheon fights since I've passed the 1.4k wall on Saturday, so well before yesterday's patch. It's just getting harder as you go up, even though regular fights took their sweet time for that whereas boss fights have been OP for quite awhile. I typically need to make a solid counter team every time a new series of teams with a given Color starts, now. And I need to test out different combinations of multi vs mono equipment, and most of the time the best I can reach in terms of script estimate is about 60-70%. So I took quite a few defeats in regular fights too. But as I said, that was already the case days before the latest patch, and its (hopefully inadvertent) cancellation of the previous fix to the visual issue for Girl Power vs Champions.

I haven't lost to a villain yet, but Pandora's Tier 3 was ridiculously hard and many players took losses against her in the old system. Even post-BDSM, at high level she's not a villain that can just be farmed with eyes closed like, well basically all the others. So taking the odd defeat against her isn't that surprising (I don't remember your exact level but I think you're somewhere around 400-ish, right? Not sure what Girl Level your team has either). I'm fully boosted and with my current best team and equipment right now and look at her, even with only 3 girls vs my 7:
image.png

Aside from HP, she's basically on par with me. I might be in trouble going against her unboosted, and/or if she had a favorable Blessing on one of her girls (especially Estelle).

So yeah, I think it's just a couple of coincidences that took place for you around the time the patch went out, most likely. I definitely didn't notice any change in League, Season or Villain fights myself.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

(I don't remember your exact level but I think you're somewhere around 400-ish, right? Not sure what Girl Level your team has either).

I'm player level 456, and my girl level is 650.

power.thumb.PNG.b8aed73f1096d3911ab67b4c495a0b5b.PNG

In terms of active blessings right now, Venus, Bianca, and Fanny & Fione are at +25%, Michaela and Layla are at +20%, and Norou and Handmaid are unblessed. It's a weak blessing, but it's the best I can field with how few girls benefit from this week's blessing (next week's is slightly better... but only slightly). And yes, I'm using counter teams against pantheon and have been since passing 1300.

My luck has improved since getting through 1351, but I'm still losing more than I'm winning and it's been very sudden.

@Attirm Okay, so you're a little bit weaker than me right now, and your Pando is a fair bit stronger than mine (30 levels above, so no surprise there). She has better stats than you everywhere except for HP (and even then +160k HP isn't a huge advantage for you) so with bad RNG she absolutely can crit you down.

For Pantheon regular fights, they might have increased the difficulty a bit without announcing it, but we'd need people with strong teams currently fighting well below the 1.3k wall to confirm (which sounds like a challenge to find, since it would need to be casuals or semi-casuals to be that far behind at this point). It seems more likely that we're reaching a point where regular fights start getting challenging.

As to not derail the thread further, I'll say we stop there until more info or evidence gets out to support your suspicion. But based on what you posted alone, it's not conclusive that anything has been changed for regular fights with the latest patch.

• Like 2

On 2/24/2022 at 8:23 PM, jpanda said:

Not sure if it was this patch but I noticed there's more header space on contests.

This might be good for mobile but with static size web browser, all this means is you can see less participants, so seems suboptimal to me.

Screen Shot 2022-02-24 at 3.21.50 PM.png

The header space is the same. Bunny's gone missing.

Today's Profile update

Most of what was detected was cleaning up of extra spaces in the Girls Career or Location. Only 1 with data changing.

Linda Murray - Career: "Office Spaces" part change to lower case
Description: Changed some of the description back to what is was before the last change. "A" put back to "half-human" and "half-angel", "has" taken back out of "Linda has started" and "angel" changed back to "angelic"

• Like 2

On 2/18/2022 at 10:11 AM, Yamiray said:

Nubia in Club Champion for Chad (Though this one was seen on 2/14 its now not showing in Harem so may have been pulled back)

Is now on Patch Notes Week #9 but now rather then Chad she is now on Ezekiel. So now I know why she was pulled back

Edited by Yamiray
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

PI Days Profile Update

Rin Nozomi - Location: "s" and "l" up cased from "sacred land"
                      Career: "n" from "Ninja" lower cased
Mikazuki Sato - Description: added "out" to "stretch an orgasm out for a year"

• Like 3

Today's Profile updates

• Cora Aruba - Location: "s" in "sea" up cased
  • Kaliko Masune - Location: "F" in "Forest" lower cased
                               Description:"was" changed to "is" from "Kaliko was a plain","with" removed from "madly in love with.","the" removed and "f" up cased in "forest" from "shed in the Sunshade forest","cuts her sexuality" changed to "limits her sexually","occasion" changed to "opportunity"
  • Tabatha Gushersville - Description:"long" added to the start of "line of infamous female pirates"
  • Stacy X - Career:"P" in "Pair" change to lower case
  • Like 3

On 1/25/2022 at 9:00 AM, Yamiray said:

also noticed a Style: entry that was not there before. not sure when that want in 

I had been trying to understand where this data comes from since I was not seeing it in the array the other data comes from. Also noticed its the 1 stat that a girl with variant versions this entry can be different among those variants. Today it occurs to me this may be a conditional item. Check against a few things and think I found the pattern it goes off of.

Style Name comes from Class + Element

Here is the chart I put together for coming up with Style

Yandere = Hardcore+Dominatrix
Tsundere = Hardcore+Playful
Big Dick devotee = Hardcore+Physical
Orgy Monster = Hardcore+Exhibitionist
Smut = Hardcore+Eccentric
Passionate = Hardcore+Sensual
Candaulist = Hardcore+Voyeurs
Sex Slave = Hardcore+Submissive
Mistress = Charm+Dominatrix
Fluffer = Charm+Playful
Lingerie Fan = Charm+Physical
Expeditionist = Charm+Exhibitionist
AC/DC = Charm+Eccentric
Romantic = Charm+Sensual
Cam addict = Charm+Voyeurs
Dandere = Charm+Submissive
Femme Fatale = Knowhow+Dominatrix
Cliterature expert = Knowhow+Playful
Tantric Sex Master = Knowhow+Physical
Sex actress = Knowhow+Exhibitionist
J.O. Instructor = Knowhow+Eccentric
Seductive = Knowhow+Sensual
Belfie Viewer = Knowhow+Voyeurs
Wicked = Knowhow+Submissive

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

claimed rewards have been removed from the list in Seasons and PoV. although good this raises a question. let's say i want to get the secondary gifts in PoV by paying Kobans after i have claimed some of the rewards. now that all is not listed does it mean i won't be able to claim all the unlocked rewards? or those will appear and can be claimed? this goes for seasons too. 

and i don't want to pay 3600 Kobans to get the answer now that i have claimed all rewards but 7 .

8 minutes ago, zebel said:

claimed rewards have been removed from the list in Seasons and PoV

Unless your using some addon I don't know about those pages have not changed since they came out. Now if you mean the claim Button yes it goes await after claiming. and yes it comes back if you then access the Pay side.

Edited by Yamiray

1 hour ago, zebel said:

now that all is not listed does it mean i won't be able to claim all the unlocked rewards? or those will appear and can be claimed? this goes for seasons too. 

That's done by the HH++ script. And to answer your questions - if you unlock the paid path (seasons or PoV), the rewards will appear and you can claim them, so no worries.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, lepidocter said:

No, they aren't. Screenshot?

18 hours ago, Yamiray said:

Unless your using some addon I don't know about those pages have not changed since they came out. Now if you mean the claim Button yes it goes await after claiming. and yes it comes back if you then access the Pay side.

17 hours ago, 430i said:

That's done by the HH++ script. And to answer your questions - if you unlock the paid path (seasons or PoV), the rewards will appear and you can claim them, so no worries.

Thanks everyone. 

so many changes that i no longer know which is from the game developers and which from script!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3