orgy days missions counter not correct

Varnart

i posted a ticket but just wondering of anyone elses mission county for the orgy days girl Vechta is correct, i have done all 5 missions 3 days in a row, but the counter on the girl only reads 10 out of 25.  I have provided a couple of screen shots, the first showing the 10 out of 25, and the 2nd showing my missions page empty.  Any help would be appreciated

Web capture_16-10-2021_194820_www.hentaiheroes.com.jpeg

Web capture_16-10-2021_194917_www.hentaiheroes.com.jpeg

Yop. This is likely an issue that doesn't affect most players (otherwise we wouldn't have one thread with a couple of messages, but a whole flood about it). So you're better off each contacting support for your own case.

Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket. Provide your screenshots and as many relevant details as needed to describe your issue: what happens, when, how, for how long or how often, etc.  (and also what device you play on, what browser etc.). Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to hear that, guys. :)

Well, routinely taking screenshots that you then throw away is a bit tedious, but it can help a lot when an issue occurs. I used to take screenshots of everything, now I'm down to just a few things, especially when they're very valuable and/or known to have issues sometimes (I took screenshots like a madman when I used my Draft orbs, for instance; they ended up working just fine in my case, but better safe than sorry ^^).

Take care, folks.

• Like 1