Fan art of Thabata

JILC

Do you like for some hint?

You did quite good on the construction, but in the inking phase you flatten the girl flanks a lot. They need to be a bit exagerated to suggest a female proportion. Most cute curves you did turned as straight lines.

Again in the inking phase, most of the head balance gone wrong, the mouth ad eyes fell apart the structure you instinctively and correctly traced.

Probably is working with such large brushes on a touch device that make the inking problematic.

The feets are wrong, but feets are so hard to draw! The arched leg should face the camera, so the feet should "facing" me, you draw it twisted on the  side. The outer leg should be less twisted too. As the best teacher I had told me once: don't  draw by memory, memory don't remember reality. That's mean if something sound complex, there's no shame into picking a shot and check the pose.

I think there's also some issue on the leather boots rendition, they fold too much on the knees, suggesting a larger and softer material.

Don't get me wrong, I'm even more picking on my own art, I simply want for everyone to enjoy the pleasure of improvement.

En 19/10/2021 a las 21:01, lepidocter dijo:

Do you like for some hint?

You did quite good on the construction, but in the inking phase you flatten the girl flanks a lot. They need to be a bit exagerated to suggest a female proportion. Most cute curves you did turned as straight lines.

Again in the inking phase, most of the head balance gone wrong, the mouth ad eyes fell apart the structure you instinctively and correctly traced.

Probably is working with such large brushes on a touch device that make the inking problematic.

The feets are wrong, but feets are so hard to draw! The arched leg should face the camera, so the feet should "facing" me, you draw it twisted on the  side. The outer leg should be less twisted too. As the best teacher I had told me once: don't  draw by memory, memory don't remember reality. That's mean if something sound complex, there's no shame into picking a shot and check the pose.

I think there's also some issue on the leather boots rendition, they fold too much on the knees, suggesting a larger and softer material.

Don't get me wrong, I'm even more picking on my own art, I simply want for everyone to enjoy the pleasure of improvement.

thanks for the advice
Actually I usually have a problem with line arts because I do them many times, the feet honestly I could not tell you and I like to exaggerate a little the folds in the leather boots more than anything for simple pleasure at the time of lighting, you I appreciate your comment and I will take it into account, thank you

• Like 1

On 10/18/2021 at 4:00 AM, JILC said:

I upgrade the Draw

005AAB1B-2587-4A67-B321-733522C53B24.png

Sadly, I do not know Spanish language in order to understand the content of these dialogues. However, I like the style of your art. It is very unique, as for me. 

Please, keep it up, buddy! 

P.S. Maybe you have a translation somewhere? :3

• Like 1

hace 5 horas, 69SexyAngel69 dijo:

Sadly, I do not know Spanish language in order to understand the content of these dialogues. However, I like the style of your art. It is very unique, as for me. 

Please, keep it up, buddy! 

P.S. Maybe you have a translation somewhere? :3

I will post the translate later but just in text because could be a little Large, use Google translate to understand for the moment

• Hearts 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice art. I'm a fan hers, and I really like how you handled the pose. It's not the typical static pose, you took the risk to make it more dynamic and feels right. I won't speak about draw styles, but If I can give you a pointer, the lighting is odd, specially in the rope and the feets. Overall, great work, and keep drawing.

• Thanks 1

hace 22 horas, jaeeger dijo:

Nice art. I'm a fan hers, and I really like how you handled the pose. It's not the typical static pose, you took the risk to make it more dynamic and feels right. I won't speak about draw styles, but If I can give you a pointer, the lighting is odd, specially in the rope and the feets. Overall, great work, and keep drawing.

Thank You, for your opinion!

i will have It in count 

En 9/1/2022 a las 7:57, DvDivXXX dijo:

Merged that for you. Please don't make duplicate threads for the same topic. Thanks

One cuestion, i made another ilustration, but Is one with Thabata and Venam, should i publícate like a Diferent post or in this one?

6 hours ago, JILC said:

New ilustration

It has your usual "rough and raw" kind of vibe, as in it feels like a broad-stroke sketch for the penciling phase (which seems to match your process based on your previous WIP posts), and really quick and dirty inking, with a lot more details and nuances added at the coloring phase. It's a bit of an acquired taste, and you may or may not benefit from focusing a bit longer on the initial sketch (the upside would be you'd avoid or reduce some anatomy issues, but the trade-off of losing the raw and emotional strokes might not be worth it). I like the composition and the theme on this one in particular.

However, it looks to me like there's a bit of an aspect ratio issue with the pic. It feels a bit "compressed" in width, kind of like watching a 16/9 video in 4/3 (but not THAT compressed). Did you paint it like this or was there a software issue at some point? I kinda want to make it maybe 15-20% larger while keeping the same height.

• Thanks 1

hace 5 horas, DvDivXXX dijo:

It has your usual "rough and raw" kind of vibe, as in it feels like a broad-stroke sketch for the penciling phase (which seems to match your process based on your previous WIP posts), and really quick and dirty inking, with a lot more details and nuances added at the coloring phase. It's a bit of an acquired taste, and you may or may not benefit from focusing a bit longer on the initial sketch (the upside would be you'd avoid or reduce some anatomy issues, but the trade-off of losing the raw and emotional strokes might not be worth it). I like the composition and the theme on this one in particular.

However, it looks to me like there's a bit of an aspect ratio issue with the pic. It feels a bit "compressed" in width, kind of like watching a 16/9 video in 4/3 (but not THAT compressed). Did you paint it like this or was there a software issue at some point? I kinda want to make it maybe 15-20% larger while keeping the same height.

In fact, I wanted to experiment a little with a vertical work so I took advantage of the fact that apart I did not have the energy to do much much detail, I also felt somewhat compressed at the moment and I usually draw at 2250 by 3000, but I'm going to expand it a bit because honestly I also think that it limits me a bit by having a scale of that level.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/17/2021 at 3:35 PM, JILC said:

Here is finished, i will post the traduction of the text in a minutes, thanks to take the time of read this little Cómic and tell me you opinión of this

BF45C94C-7FA2-439D-8107-25B0B443DE74.png

Imagine she goes to fuck the hero's ass with a strapon. And he's going to come with great pleasure tonight.

• Like 1