Koban spent multiplied

wacky

so I was doing the event pachinko which costed 1800, I had 6100 most of it was from deals, I wanted to get Morgan so I tried my luck with just one try, *one try because last time I did it I absolutely got nothing* but somehow with just one click it took 5400 of my Kobans, at the very least I got Kaliko who I didn't even want, is there anyway I can get those wasted 3600 Kobans back? 

ID: 4236291 

User: Wacharoll

• Sad 1

If you accidently played Event Pachinko multiple times you would also have gotten 9 legendary items and 2 avatars (since you got a girl). If you were playing a 10 game Epic Pachinko then you also received 9 legendary items. I hate being the bearer of bad news, but from the KK perspective it looks like you received proper value for your koban purchase. So unless you have a recording of your activity showing an error in the game I suspect there is nothing you can do about the lost kobans.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, wacky said:

so I was doing the event pachinko which costed 1800, I had 6100 most of it was from deals, I wanted to get Morgan so I tried my luck with just one try, *one try because last time I did it I absolutely got nothing* but somehow with just one click it took 5400 of my Kobans, at the very least I got Kaliko who I didn't even want, is there anyway I can get those wasted 3600 Kobans back? 

ID: 4236291 

User: Wacharoll

The most probable scenario is that you somehow clicked it 3 times by accident or used different pachinko like Elster has suggested.

If you're sure that that's not the case - contact support and if possible try to provide screenshots of this event and add as much details as possible. Such issue wouldn't be resolved from the forum post. To contact support go to Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket.

In order to avoid such issues in the future I would recommend you to turn on the "Koban spending confirmation". It will help you avoid clicking on koban spending buttons by accident. Very helpful in a lot of places, cause those buttons are big and located everywhere. You can find it in the Main Menu -> Settings.

Hey there @wacky :) ,

Unfortunately I can´t give you much more infos that what the previous comments have said. :/

If you´re totally sure that there wasn´t a mistake on your side try contacting support they can check the logs to see if it was a bug or just multiple clicks like some have said already (unfortunately that can happen pretty fast if you don´t have the koban spending conformation on (make sure to have it always on if that isn´t already the case).. I´ve made that experience myself when I accidentally somehow touched the Draft button and spent 6k kobans :P