Click Macro Shuts Down Server

HaramsBae

Hey, not sure if this is the right place for this but I wanted to let the devs know that if you use a click macro it breaks the server. I did it on accident today (sorry about that). Not sure if you can do anything about it but wanted to make you aware, and to my fellow players, please avoid using macros on HH. Thanks. :D

• Hug 1

3 hours ago, HaramsBae said:

wanted to let the devs know that if you use a click macro it breaks the server

Okay, so IF you're not trolling, then you're either using incorrect terms, and/or you're pretty confused.

So, in short:

1. Thanks for the heads-up, but "click macros" and any kind of auto-clicker or auto-anything are strictly forbidden for Kinkoid games, and can get you a permanent ban from the game (not just the forum). And that's official, people know already.

2. As bad as this might look from your end, let me assure you that your client-side auto-clicker cannot "break the server" (thankfully). What it can and definitely should do is automatically ban your IP from accessing the game whose ToS you're breaking.

This might help (along with, OBVIOUSLY, never mentioning "click macro" or anything similarly dodgy on this forum, let alone using them in game):