​👑​ The Ultimate Meme Lord ​👑​

Guest Tohru - Kinkoid

Guest Tohru - Kinkoid

Hey, you! Yeah, you!

Do you fancy yourself a hentai memelord? Or are you maybe more of Hentai Heroes dank meme connoisseur? Well, now’s your chance to show off and earn an awesome prize with a special meme competition.

HOW TO WIN THE PRIZE?

It's not us deciding who is the winner, your fellow heroes are!

• You have 1 week to create a killer Hentai Heroes or Kinkoid meme, take a jab, make us laugh, but do it with respect and intelligence.
  • You get to pick the winner! React to your favorite meme with a 🏆 “thanks trophy” 🏆 and whichever one gets the most will officially be recognized as the best memelord!

HOW DO I SUBMIT A MEME TO THE CONTEST?

• To submit a meme, make a meme, share it to our forum thread dedicated to the competition. There will be one in the French HH Forum and one in the English HH Forum. Submissions will be accepted from today (18.10.2021) through next Monday (25.10.2021) afternoon. 
  • The best memes will be featured in the forum, on Discord, and on Hentai Heroes social media.

PRIZES

• There will be one English meme winner and one French meme winner. Each winner will win 10 shards for any girl of their choice (mythic girls excluded).
  • The winner will also be granted the super special Meme Lord forum title!

RULES AND TIMELINE

• The contest begins today (18.10.2021) and will end next Monday (25.10.2021) afternoon.
  • Only memes made and posted within this time period will be considered valid submissions.
  • The posts must respect the Forum Rules. We reserve the right to delete and hide posts but also to ban or punish any user who does not comply with these rules.
  • There will only be one winning submission per language.
  • Everyone will be able to vote for the winner by reacting with a 🏆 “thanks trophy” 🏆 under the meme they liked the most.
  • You may post multiple submissions.
  • You may be completely disqualified from the competition if caught reuploading another player’s content.

May the best Meme Lord win!

4b57d88d2a01f55b64b071f0363a8a3a.png

(I´ll apologize in advance if I happened to insult someone with that post .. Also since I hopefully now have the attention of some KKs  #MakeNorouMythic #sincenooneseemstotalkingaboutmynoroupropagandaI´lljustusethiscommenttoadvertisemypropagandafornorou)

Bildschirmfoto 2021-10-18 um 22.08.27.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 6
  • Surprised :O 1

https://i.imgflip.com/5qxq7o.jpg

be careful what you wish for

https://i.imgflip.com/5qxqmq.jpg

Until recently I couldn't log in so this one hits me a bit hard.

5qxrnp.jpg

Maybe they need a bit more time to make sure it's working right...

5qxsc3.jpg

There's a lot to keep track of.

5qxr6t.jpg

10 shards of Lapis please, ID 1695876

I might post more later, I would suggest adding the posts by the same people together to get the total number of 🏆

• Thanks 12
  • Haha 7