Blessing Spreadsheets Update for Elements and New Strategies

zoopokemon

Hello all, this is the blessing spreadsheet creator/maintainer here. First time posting on the forms as I've just stuck to the discord, so I hope I'm doing this correctly. I've finally come over here as I know a lot of players make use of my spreadsheets. So I want to make sure everyone knows of my current plans to update the spreadsheets for the new elements. Also for me to get any feedback you guys might have for how I can improve it, including any small changes that can help.

You can see the current changes I've made here with the test sever spreadsheet (won't be maintained after the update). But most of the changes are in the battle stats page and the new elements page.

Battle Stats Page:

BattleStatsPage.thumb.PNG.d8040b70b52516eddcfbfa73db2bc91a.PNG

Here I've removed some columns that weren't that useful (the unblessed series of columns, favorite position, and HC/CH/KH stats) to make some room. Also now the top 7 (or equal to 7th) for each element will be highlighted, this will be a bit slow on the blessing change.

Elements Page:

ElementsPage.thumb.PNG.3f0bbd310b4231e79863167a4cfd7d8d.PNG

This is the major part of the update. For each element I have listed all the possible information you may need about it. Biggest part being the top 7 (or equal to 7th) for each element and their respective MAX base SUM/Total Power per Level (really should have been called team power) which you may compare to the overall top 7 on the left. Also I've included some basic, but important, tips for trying to optimize your team.

1. ONLY pick girls from the TOP 7 of any element
  2. ONLY pick girls from the elements in the ORDER they are ranked.

With this there are still 3,432 possible teams to consider, but to reduce this number any more requires both knowledge of the current blessings AND the opponent.

The plan to update the spreadsheet will be to do so starting the day before the patch, I'll just need the elements of the mythics to finish my data collection. Well I think covered almost all by bases here, so good luck to you all in dealing with this impending doom BDSM addition.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 27
  • Hearts 5

Yeah just giving you an emoji is not enough, i feel the need to spend some words at least.

Really really thank you @zoopokemon. you have been and you still are my (but i feel i can talk for many other people and say "our") hero. 

This spreadsheet that you made really saved us lots of time.

Again thank you for all the effort that you are putting into this massive project, And specially for making things easier to an idiot like me 🤣.

• Like 6

I knew there was a Z and "pokemon" in your name, but that's it. Don't be afraid to take credit for your efforts (maybe include "author: @zoopokemon" somewhere in the docs?)

Thanks a ton for doing all this work for the community. And thanks for the update. Glad to have the opportunity to show you my gratitude.

• Like 6

@zoopokemon Hey there 😉 You're doing a great job 😉 A lot of players use your data (me included). Many thanks for the hard work 😉

I have some questions, if you don't mind.

13 hours ago, zoopokemon said:

ONLY pick girls from the TOP 7 of any element

Why? It was 3 girls to have to get that element badge... and you could get 2 badges at a time... Did they change something? Do you need 7 girls now to aquire 1 badge? Is it only 1 badge available at a time? Does that mean that if I don't have the girls from the top 7, I shouldn't use that element at all?

13 hours ago, zoopokemon said:

ONLY pick girls from the elements in the ORDER they are ranked.

Why? The order of girls in the battleteam matters now?

• Like 1

@Тёмный Властелин OK some more clarification for these tips. Your team's element is from if you have 3 or more of any element, thus allowing you to either have a single or duel elements or none and be "balanced". When I say the top 7 for any element I mean the 7 * 8 elements, so 56 girls that are the only ones you should be looking at to get an optimal team. When I say order I don't mean in your team, but the order they are ranked here is a visual demonstration that I think will do much better in explaining it. With green being the girls you picked, you see you want to go down the order, as picking outside that order will just get you a weaker girl for the same benefit from the element bonuses.

image.png.b21c77478ca795550ac752504944fc49.png

Edited by zoopokemon
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 8

4 hours ago, jelom said:

Please someone make @zoopokemon a Forum Superstar, he deserves it more than me.

Idk if it´s possible to just change the member status (well maybe for noacc) but there´s another option:
exchange accounts and zoo will be a forum superstar ( well and call your harem his harem simultanously :P) ;)

(disclaimer: that´s a joke, I know that it´s (technically) against the rule..let´s just call it a little "harem exchange" like one of the daily missions suggests)

• Haha 4

13 hours ago, holymolly said:

Idk if it´s possible to just change the member status (well maybe for noacc)

I'm pretty confident it's possible given that it's one of the rewards for the current meme contest. :D (Unless they mean symbolically, like a post saying "I name thee Meme Lord of the Forum").

On 10/18/2021 at 7:01 PM, Tohru - Kinkoid said:

The winner will also be granted the super special Meme Lord forum title!

@zoopokemon Thank you for all those spreadsheets you made. We all use this new one with blessings every week. But we don't forget the ones you made for club champions either. It was a club effort to collect data, but special thanks to you for combining it all together too. Great effort, thank you very much!

As for the new changes. It seems very well done. Elements page has everything you need in one place with all the good tips. Same about Battle stats page, it looks very neat now and you're right, there's no need now for those poses and class specific stats sums.

And I completely agree with jelom. If someone deserves this Forum Superstar rank it's you! You're a legend!

• Like 7

Ok I got everything all done and up to date on the blessing spreadsheet. Just note that the Pantheon girls Scorpio, Capricorn, and Aquarius will be added as people first obtain them, to avoid clutter in the top 7 girls. I'm very happy for all the thanks you guys have shown me, I'm glad I could make things easier for you all. Now on to update the CxH spreadsheet...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 9
  • Hearts 1

I wish there was a way to export my current harem and have a copy of the sheet tell me which girls would be the best to use at the level they are currently at and which girls would get the most benefit from upgrading. I know that would involve a bit of scripting so i wont ask that of anyone.

it would be cool to how many many times a specific girl has been "blessed"