[ 19-Oct-21 ] Legendary Contests - Discussion

FinderKeeper

Lustful tease  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Ryoko

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Season of the Angels & Demons. Next Event >>

MCy9Yhq.jpg

Legendary Contests

Starting on the 19th and ending on the 23rd of October,
you will have four days to prove youself.

There will be 4 Legendary contests which you'll have to complete.

Don't Toy With Me

My playful hero,

A top swimmer with a perfectly juicy body is looking for a swimming buddy. She loves playing games in the pool but she will tease you and stroke you until you can’t take it anymore!

Starting on the 19th and ending on the 23rd (1:30 pm UTC+2) of October you will have 4 days to impress Ryoko and convince her to join your Harem. There will be 4 Legendary contests which you have to complete in order to get her lustful body!

Darling, I’m already wet and dripping!

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Ryoko

@Noacc

• Thanks 6

Happy with my 9th position, i always get the good old easy and chill way and yes @DvDivXXX i've been watching you... like a really unsettling presence... behind you..... WAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

I'm in the halloween mood already XD.

Jokes aside congratulations what a score, i guess not being able to collect the money from my harem (due to missing time and laziness XD) hurts me a bit

i really like Ryoko btw, even if she feels a bit out of place since winter is at our doors :).

Good luck for who is still on the way to get her

P.s no last moment snipers this time what is happening ? XD

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

57 minutes ago, Madman6543 said:

Never happened before.

What level are you? You might have recently passed a threshold to the next bracket. If you've just entered the Bracket of Death (401+) especially, it's an uphill battle initially.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Vlad Nycol said:

Did it just happen to me that today, having finished in 20 position, instead of receiving the 25 fragments of the girl, I have touched two orbs?

We don't know. Did it? And if so, isn't because you already had 100% of the girl, so you were moved to the orb bracket? And is it relevant to this specific event's thread? Or perhaps something you should send a support ticket about instead?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Vlad Nycol said:

Did it just happen to me that today, having finished in 20 position, instead of receiving the 25 fragments of the girl, I have touched two orbs?

now the girl is still at 75

Check your contest rewards might have gotten 50 shards and 25 shards the other two days if not do as DvDivXXX said and make a support ticket by going into settings.

Just now, Vlad Nycol said:

I open a discussion in the bug report. Thank you

If you mean a new thread in the Bug reporting section of the forum, don't do that please. That's only to report bugs that affect many players. This isn't the case.

Please send a ticket through Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket. Provide your screenshots and as many relevant details as needed to describe your issue: what happens, when, how, for how long or how often, etc.  (and also what device you play on, what browser etc.). Cheers.