Unable to claim Tina Reed in CxH

Thor24

Just curious, is it just me or does anybody else who already had an account on HH have the same problem on CxH? It showed that Tina Reed is available yet I can't claim her in any way shape or form, I'm just confused as to what's going on, any help/info is greatly appreciated. (And yes, I've already tried refreshing the page and don't play it in incognito mode so those shouldn't be the problems)

• Like 2

Same. I'm confused what it means by: "Please keep in mind that the only way to get Red Battler is by clicking on the banner and not directly heading to HH to register your account."

I have tried looking in the 'Sex Friends' link in the Hentai Heroes and Comix Harem options to no avail. Which banner am I supposed to click on exactly?🤔

14 minutes ago, Drako76 said:

Same thing for me and happens with all the games that I have joined like Smutstone, Cuntwars, Cunt Empire?

Same, have that problem too, it's really annoying as these rewards help out greatly after all

Log All the way out using the Logout buttom under the Upper Right button with 3 white lines for HH. Close the Tab for Hentai Heroes so it's not Open or Logged On. Under Comix Harem click the Sex Friends banner promo. Sign back into Hentai Heroes. Click the Pop-Up in Hentai Heroes first. Go back to Comix Harem and the Pop-Up should say Get the Reward there. Click and Accept.

Edited by DavidK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, DavidK said:

Log All the way out using the Logout buttom under the Upper Right button with 3 white lines for HH. Close the Tab for Hentai Heroes so it's not Open or Logged On. Under Comix Harem click the Sex Friends banner promo. Sign back into Hentai Heroes. Click the Pop-Up in Hentai Heroes first. Go back to Comix Harem and the Pop-Up should say Get the Reward there. Click and Accept.

Thank you for the clear instructions, appreciate the help

4 hours ago, DavidK said:

Cheers This worked for me Got red Battler, now gotta try it with all the others lol

hmm I am still not getting the banner appearing despite logging all the way out and signing in etc. Not incognito, no vpn etc.

Have to go into the menu to the Sex Friends page to get the banner which when clicked does send me to HH where I log in but then never seems to update.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, DavidK said:

Not working for me either.

So frustrating, I have tried on three different browsers, Logged off, then back on, restarted the computer, nothing works. And to add insult to injury if I could get her today it would give me enough points to get Switchblade, but with out the 50k points for the new girl, I am going to end up with 75 shards for Switchblade.

On 10/21/2021 at 3:53 PM, DavidK said:

Thanks for the instructions, why don't you apply for a job here? The "Get her with one click"  banner was less than helpful

13 minutes ago, Cookiemonsta said:

Same for me. Tried every hint and tip. No Red Battler so far... any updates?

Tried one last thing and it worked for me. Maybe it can help others:

Entered CxH, logged in and clicked Sex Friends and Banner promo.

HH loaded. Clicked the blank pop-up. THEN entered HH Sex Friends and clicked the CxH promo. ChX loaded. This time I was able to get Red Battler.

To top it off, also got Comix Bunny on HH! 

• Like 1