Unable to claim Tina Reed in CxH

Thor24

On 10/25/2021 at 1:14 AM, Cookiemonsta said:

Tried one last thing and it worked for me. Maybe it can help others:

Entered CxH, logged in and clicked Sex Friends and Banner promo.

HH loaded. Clicked the blank pop-up. THEN entered HH Sex Friends and clicked the CxH promo. ChX loaded. This time I was able to get Red Battler.

To top it off, also got Comix Bunny on HH! 

Sadly this hasn't worked for me. I still don't get a blank pop-up in HH or any pop up in CxH. Its odd as I got Comix Bunny before and this one isn't working for me. I'm not incognito, no ad blocker etc. should just work.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2022 at 7:05 AM, FinderKeeper said:

Hey! Sorry for late response!

For more direct support go to: Top Right Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create ticket

Tried this and that isn't working either to start a ticket. Is there another option?

26 minutes ago, tpp said:

Tried this and that isn't working either to start a ticket. Is there another option?

You'll need a verified email to create a support ticket. (Also someone reported once that adblocker was hiding support button.)

As for other options - by now you've probably seen all solutions found by community. That's all I've got. Sorry.

On 2/9/2022 at 6:31 PM, FinderKeeper said:

You'll need a verified email to create a support ticket. (Also someone reported once that adblocker was hiding support button.)

As for other options - by now you've probably seen all solutions found by community. That's all I've got. Sorry.

I actually haven't seen the other community solutions. I will have a quick look in a moment but if you know a good one that works can you please tell me :) thanks

Well, read earlier posts in this thread. And there were these two:

https://forum.kinkoid.com/index.php?/topic/18631-bunny-girl-from-comix-harem-didnt-show-up-in-hentai-heroes/

https://forum.kinkoid.com/index.php?/topic/20655-how-to-get-red-battler-in-comix-harem/

Also I can say that all these solutions didn't work for part of the players. Personally, at this point I'd try to figure out a way to send that support ticket. ^_^