Correct mail-adress, no validation e-mail

PandaBoy

Hey People,

I seem to have a Bug with my validation email, where it just doesn't appear in my mails. (The same Bug occured on HxH and it was only resolved through manual validation of my mail-address)

I already clicked on re-send numerous times, but the mail can never be found. (it's definitely the right mail-adress and I also checked my spam)

Also, i can't open a support ticket on the issue, because you need a validated e-mail to do so.

I would appreciate help on the matter, if possible ❤️

PS.: If it helps, this is my ID: 18107

@PandaBoy @abcabcatmail.com Are you certain that you gave KK the correct email? Check the email in your forum account by going to Account Settings. If it is not correct, you can try submit a support ticket by creating a new game account with right information. Using the new account, go to Settings->Support from the game. Give them your old ID and maybe your password too to prove you own the account. Ask them to change the email address.

3 hours ago, Methos2 said:

@PandaBoy @abcabcatmail.com Are you certain that you gave KK the correct email? Check the email in your forum account by going to Account Settings. If it is not correct, you can try submit a support ticket by creating a new game account with right information. Using the new account, go to Settings->Support from the game. Give them your old ID and maybe your password too to prove you own the account. Ask them to change the email address.

Yes, I am certain it's the right email since I use it to log in. And as I said, the same thing used to be an issue for me on HH. 

• 4 weeks later...