Red battler

greatRand

Click on the banner that should take you to HH and just browse through.  You should get a messagee in CxH that you got her.  You may have to use a different browser if you you're using VPN/Ad Block on unless you can disable it (Had to use Chrome instead of Firefox myself).

Edited by JoeEl85

15 minutes ago, JoeEl85 said:

Click on the banner that should take you to HH and just browse through.  You should get a messagee in CxH that you got her.  You may have to use a different browser if you you're VPN/Ad Block (Had to use Chrome instead of Firefox myself).

that trick seem to not work for me, tried 3 different browser

14 minutes ago, JoeEl85 said:

Click on the banner that should take you to HH and just browse through.  You should get a messagee in CxH that you got her.  You may have to use a different browser if you you're VPN/Ad Block (Had to use Chrome instead of Firefox myself).

Browse WHERE? I'm using Chrome, not VPN/AdBlock, but no message.

7 minutes ago, Cholly said:

Browse WHERE? I'm using Chrome, not VPN/AdBlock, but no message.

I mean just interact with the game.  The first time I tried, nothing occurred so it may have to take multiple tries/refreshes.

Edited by JoeEl85

5 hours ago, Gotaku said:

Click on the Friends thingy in Comix. You will be redirected to HH. Then.

LOG-OUT LOG-IN in HH.

Very important. You're welcome.

Technically, it's the Sex Friends thingy, but that's picking nits, because it actually worked. 😝 
Thank you.

HI.

I logged out of HH and disables all add blocker. Then I closed the HH tab and go to CxH. From there I open with the banner HH again and log in there. After that I get back to CxH and after that I was able to claim Red battler.

MfG
MDuss

• 1 month later...