Suggestion: Improve Elements Visibility in the game

Bomba

Suggestion: Improve Elements Visibility in the game.

New Elements icons have too many colors and additional elements on them which might look great if they're big, but for the most part they're reduced to a very tiny blip that only shows color. Right now it's pretty hard to understand what that tiny symbol even means, let alone quickly look at number of them and understand what's where. Honestly, I don't know what half of icons even supposed to represent.(Exhibitionist, Physical, Playful and Sensual). And those bright arrows on the right are good at showing what element this on counters, but when it's tiny it doesn't mean anything anymore and confuses the general color scheme of the element. So I suggest to improve it.

How?
Well, we had great symbols with great color schemes for Hardcore, Charm and Knowhow. Why not do the same for Elements? Pick a symbol, color code it and use it instead. I think it would be much easier to remember and understand. You can even keep the current symbols just make them actually visible and not hidden like black whip on black background, purple eye on purple background, etc. Make them easily distinguishable like it was with previous class icons.

For example:

• Dominatrix:
    Color: Black
    Symbol: Latex mask
  • Submissive
    Color: White/Grey
    Symbol: Handcuffs
  • Voyeur 
    Color: Purple
    Symbol: Open eye or a keyhole with an eye
  • Eccentric
    Color: Red
    Symbol: Fire.
    (Yeah, tentacle is good too, but nothing says burning passion like fire.)
  • Exhibitionist
    Color: Green
    Symbol: Leaf
    (Like literally nothing says Exhibitionist better than a nude body that only a leaf covers.)
  • Physical
    Color: Orange
    Symbol: Clenched Fist
  • Playful
    Color: Yellow
    Symbol: Smiling Face/ Smiling kitty face
  • Sensual
    Color: Blue
    Symbol: Ice cube
    (For sensual I was thinking about ice cube or a feather. But ice cubs fits better into the round icon)

And I mean quite bright colors that are easily distinguishable and don't leave players wonder if that's orange or red for example. And yeah, a quick reminder, men usually don't distinguish similar colors that well.

In the end we get an easy to understand scheme, where every Element has its own symbol with with a certain color also associated with it. And look how easy it's now to remember the counters: Fire burns Leaf. Leaf wraps Fist. Fist punches Smile. Smile melts Ice. Ice extinguishes Fire. Easy Peasy. And the other dominance scheme is good as it is.

Something like this:

ElementsNew1.jpg.170c1d8e47614086c061cd2ff1170176.jpg

Obviously, more well done and with more kinky motive . Still, I think both fire and leaf could be done in similar shape and be very fitting for the game.

Thanks for hearing me out.

Edited by Bomba
Edit: Added visual.
  • Like 7
  • Hearts 1