week #42 ​ 🤯 ​​ 🤯 ​​ 🤯 ​​ 🤯 ​​ 🤯 ​​ 🤯 ​

MichiganWhiteBoy

okay a few things; this is my understanding of what im reading

in the Path Notes week #28
-the Dominance Scheme   Pressure-Surpass-Soften  is removed   

in the Patch Notes week #42

--The strongest guy in your Team section will be displayed first. 
?? is that going to be a game default; the game puts our strongest guy in the middle of our hexigon??

--also its VERY confusing
if a round consists of a member of your team and a member of the opposing team

do you counter the opposing teams member element with your team member element?

why give each team member an element if it wont be fighting an opposing team members element

in order to get the counter bonus below do you have have to fill your hexicon with team members whos elements follow this scheme?  lol i dont get it

--the BDSM Dominance Scheme (elements) replaces the old Dominance Scheme
image5-1.png
Domination scheme

The elements are divided into two main loops:

• Dominatrix -> Submissive -> Voyeur 
    • Dominatrix counters Submissive
    • Submissive counters Voyeur
    • Voyeur counters Dominatrix 
  • Countering the opposing elements grants +20% Critical Chance

• Eccentric  -> Exhibitionist -> Physical -> Playful -> Sensual 
    • Same rule applies for the second element loop
    • Eccentric counters Exhibitionist 
    • Sensual counters Eccentric 
  • Countering the opposing elements grants +10% Bonus Damage and Ego

The counter bonus is applied due to the whole opponent’s team and not against every individual guy.

i tried to match each of my team members elements to counter with the tower of fame player i was going to fight... and my attack went WAAY down
i thought we werent using those old schemes with these elements??

The new system is very confusing and most don't entirely understand it yet.

As far as I understand it, your individual guys don't counter the individual guys of your opponent. So bonuses only apply, when your team in general has one element, which happens as soon as you have 3 guys of the same element in your team. If you have 3 guys of one element and 3 guys of another element, your team will have two elements. If you only have less than 3 guys for one individual element, your team will be balanced. For balanced teams no bonuses apply.

So if your opponents team is balanced, you won't be able to get counter bonuses at all.

And for the bonuses Bellanaris is talking about, it's only +20% crit chance on the first loop and +10% damage / +10% ego for the second. It's not very significative. For what I see, the blessing is still stronger than those bonuses but if you can have both, you rules.
With blessings, the teams change every week, so you might have a chance, considering the guys that are in your harem to have 3 of the strongest guys that have the same element.

Also like Bella said, the bonuses apply to the team instead of each guy. It's the purpose of the reworked battle system. Now you can use any guys in your team, the blessings make some viable so it's no longer reduced to have 3 mythic guys of your main stat fully upgraded