how to make a ticket (email validation issue)

On 10/8/2021 at 5:55 PM, Methos2 said:

You can submit support ticket by clicking menu item Settings->Support. Note that support staff don't work weekend.

Have you tried making multiple teams? Select the desired team icon then click Select button. Screenshot may also help us understanding your issue better.

How do you submit a ticket when the issue is that you are not getting the verification email? When I tried to submit a ticket it needs to be done from a verified email.

11 minutes ago, abcabcatmail.com said:

How do you submit a ticket when the issue is that you are not getting the verification email? When I tried to submit a ticket it needs to be done from a verified email.

This doesn't seem to be related to the original post. Anyway, you can submit a ticket as indicated above. You can see the reply from Settings->Support page. It had never asked me to verify email.

5 hours ago, Methos2 said:

This doesn't seem to be related to the original post. Anyway, you can submit a ticket as indicated above. You can see the reply from Settings->Support page. It had never asked me to verify email.

Unless they have changed it recently, you need to have a verificated email to submit a ticket. If it hasn't asked you to verify email that must be because you have already done so previously.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 1

@abcabcatmail.com Don't bump other people's threads for your own issue please. I've moved your post and its replies to a new thread this time.

Ken is indeed correct, you can't send a ticket if you can't validate your linked email address. Your options are as follows:

• Create a new account with a different email address, and send your support ticket from there (make extra sure to include the exact ID #, name and email address of your main account in your message, along with all relevant details to your issue.

• From your main account: Settings -> Change your email -> use a different email address, maybe you'll get the verification link on that one -> if that works, then change back to your preferred email address.

• Wait for Kinkoid staff to be at work tomorrow and if your issue persists, I'll ping someone for you.
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry I do not check this forum much, but have been trying to get this email thing fixed for about six months now. Not sure the best way to do this, as I can not validate my email as I have never gotten no matter how many times I asked for them to send the link, never get one. I can get email from anyone else that I have tried except here.

We have only a few lines of communication:

• support tickets (midto high response time; needs validated account)
  • this forum (low response time if ever)
  • discord (if everything else fails it's a direct line of communication to a community manager)
  • e-mail? (direct e-mail conversation is probably possible but I haven't heard of such) 

I've seen your other post and I'm not sure what else to offer other than try to summon @Noacc.

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, abcabcatmail.com said:

...and I can not open a ticket as it will not let me validate my email.

Hey. There's one more trick you can try to validate your email:

1) In settings change your email to another address belonging to you.

2) Try validating your with second email address.

3) Change your address back (if needed).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...