Promo Codes and Legendary Guys

just4this

I'm so sorry, but I keep forgetting where in the game to go to use the promo codes. I've only been playing a week or 2 and I know I've stumbled across it before, but never when I need it.

Second question is, when do the Legendary Guys get stronger that the common and starter guys? I am up to level 142 and my maxed leveled starter and common guys are still more powerful than my maxed Legendary Guys. Is it because the Legendary Guys I have are only 3 stars and not 5 like lots of my starter and common guys?

About legendary guys, and this is true for every rarities, it get stronger the more affection item you give them. You can check the wiki here https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Gay-Harem and check for any guy stats at lvl 1 to see what's the difference.

Also this week's blessing is boosting the common rarity guys by 20% on their stats so some of them can be stronger than a 5 * legendary guys. Bunny is one of the strongest since he's buffed twice because he has the doggy style position that is boosted on top of that :)

• Like 1