Leagues changes and New Rewards

holymolly

Leagues changes and New Rewards

The time has come for a refreshment of the Leagues and their rewards!
We’ve rebalanced the rewards, increased the prize pool and the type of rewards.
And most importantly: we’ve added exclusive girls!

Why?

Some players brought to our attention that we are very generous with our rewards for the first four places in the Leagues and the rest were consolation prizes and not worth fighting for.
So we decided to do something utopian: give more to the lower tiers and reduce the first places.

We will be increasing the amount of Kobans given out in the Leagues by 5% in total and the amount of Orbs given by a total of 2%. We have more to give to more players because everyone here (in the first 75 places) deserves a prize!

Leagues.png

What?

Not only are we giving more rewards overall, but we are also changing the types of rewards distributed. 

Kisses will be removed from the prize pool and instead players will be getting Worship. We are also adding Shards of exclusive girls that will be available only as rewards in the Leagues.

NewRewards.png

We want to give you more reasons to participate so there will be more rewards for the lower tiers. And in order to have a meaningful progression between the Leagues, we are unifying the increase of Koban rewards from League to League. The Koban rewards are having the same progression, but the Shards are new.

The only decrease in rewards will be for the top Ranks of every Leagues: from 1st to 4th place. There will be less Kobans and Orbs available for these places, but will give the most Shards and are still worth fighting for. 

There will be exclusive girls that would be acquired only in the Leagues for a limited time. Once you have the girl, there will be no replacement rewards. These girls won’t be available in different features, events or Pachinko. Every girl will be available for 6 weeks. 

ava1.png

When?

The rebalance will be implemented for the next Leagues. Which means that starting Thursday (28th Oct), you will be fighting for new bigger prizes (for most of you).

We know not all of you will appreciate this change, but we hope that it will create a more balanced and competitive game. With sweeter rewards! 

As always, we are looking forward to your feedback! Let us know what you think in the Forum and discord.

--------- end of the blog entry --------------

(I´ve tooked the liberty to open a new topic regarding the league rebalance, I hope that´s ok @Noacc 
if you wish to change/ move it let me know (I could do the work if you want since I was the one who couldn´t wait for it :P))  (I´ve just double check with Noacc so forget about that sentence ^^I hope it´s ok the way I did it, if not feel free to change whatever you want Noacc :) ) (I´ve posted it in general discussion since I feel like there will be quite the discussion, if you decide to move it to announcement/want me to do it just let me know!)

Y´all probably have a lot to say so feel free to comment and share your thought about the changes :D !

• Like 9
  • Thanks 9
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 6
  • Surprised :O 2

29 minutes ago, holymolly said:
There will be exclusive girls that would be acquired only in the Leagues for a limited time. Once you have the girl, there will be no replacement rewards. These girls won’t be available in different features, events or Pachinko. Every girl will be available for 6 weeks.

Aaaa~nd... after the 6 weeks? Never again? Or much later maybe in Legendary Days or something? Or will we have to use dating t... oh, nevermind. ;)

Apart from this it certainly looks like a change for the better. I've never understood the 14400 koban for the first place anyway. My only remaining wish** for the leagues would now be, that those who've won in D3 a certain number of times (or the top 200 or whatever) get thrown in their own e-peen elite leagues where they can compete with one another without harassing everyone else. :P

EDIT:
** This is in fact a lie. My wishlist also includes being able to see the standings after the end of a league season (just like the daily contests), very small extra prizes for certain achievements (best newcomer, most improbable victory and other silly stuff), and some other things that are definitely offtopic here. ;)

Edited by Moonlynx
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Quote - There will be exclusive girls that would be acquired only in the Leagues for a limited time. Once you have the girl, there will be no replacement rewards. These girls won’t be available in different features, events or Pachinko. Every girl will be available for 6 weeks. 

It would be nice if it worked like legendary contest where the shards got turned into something else once you have the girl.

If you're removing the kisses from leagues then it would be nice if you increased the amount given out as rewards from other sources such as seasons/poa since they help out a lot in the cumpetition event either that or increase the shard range in season to 1-2 shards instead of 1 because losing them will make getting shards harder to get since you also reduced the amount of kobans given out for higher tiers so less kobans to do kiss refills with as well.

• Like 4

I don't know what to think: my first thought is that i will probably get 1 mythic girl and then no more. I understand the changes, because there are players who are able to keep winning d3 every week and probably they are sitting on a real fortune, but for a f2p like me winning my d2 from time to time was a real save (plus we nerfed all the kobans, even in 15-30). Well our main goal are girls, but again this "exclusive" is a bit meh.... specially to people that still has to come in the haremverse imo.

(This is applied for my usual d2 , i don't know how the d3 does it) Now if my math is right (again if XD) we need 3 booster for 7 days and each cost 90 plus another 2/3 am booster so --> 3x7 = 21 boosters - 21x90= 1890 kobans for them in the shop --> 3 am boosters x 540 kobans=1620 kobans--> 1890 + 1620 = 3510 kobans to boost you up

So if you don't end first you have a huge loss, ok i know that you win some boosters from the pachinko but (unless i have "worked" to get the mythic at the beginning of the month) i don't farm all this yellow orbs.

Conclusion: now is not worth anymore to use the am boosters in d2 (not more than 1 i guess) but not everyone think like this, so i would not be surprised that people are still gonna use 2 or 3 XD.

For me... well... i can feel my happy island sinking under my feet, probably i will have the to leave my "sometimes competitive" scene. For sure i'll have to pass on mythic girls at some point (which is a huge sadness since they are in the group of the best drawn and most wanted (i'm still thinking about Nike😍), for me at least) because i don't think is worth to throw away 1 or 2 months of many girls (haven't done the proper math on this yet) for 1.

The no replacement in rewards is not good, maybe give the kisses again when the girl is done.

I'll read what you guys think, and all the better "projections" of the smart players of what is gonna happen. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Noacc pinned and featured this topic
il y a 56 minutes, holymolly a dit :

The only decrease in rewards will be for the top Ranks of every Leagues: from 1st to 4th place.

Is there a mistake in the rewards table? From S3 to D2, the Kobans are also decreased for 5-15, 16-30, and even 31-45 for D1/D2

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Good, hopefully this will stop the lvl 400s from dropping down the leagues and easily stomping on all the lvl 200-lvl 300s to steal their Top 1 rewards week after week.

Seriously, it's a b*llsh*t tactic and needs to be stopped.

Edited by Gotaku
  • Like 5

So.. after taking some time to think about the changes I´d also like to share my thoughts/feedback (I try to keep it short ^^): 

The main changes/ discussion points, from my view of point are:

- reward rebalance: Kobans, Orbs, Kisses, Worship
- pvp exclusive girls, no replacement reward
- boosters/ competitive meta 
- overall inflationary demand for kobans
- And I´d like to also seperately mention EpP Orbs because it´s getting ridiculous (it´s not enough to mention them just once :P )

Overall 4 main discussion points. the First one is the overarching discussion point of the rebalance / reward balance in general:

----- reward rebalance--------

While it´s a definitely needed change, the way in which the rebalance was tackled is quite frankly disappointing to me, let me explain why:

- Kisses being removes is a change that probably won´t influence the most in a negative way,  except those you don´t buy the season pass since nowadays we need a crazy amount of kisses due to the 2 KC´s per month. For me personally it doesn´t change a lot because I´m buying the season pass.
- Worships are certainly a useful reward atm though I´d like to mention that while it looks like a very welcome substitute for the kisses at the moment it´ll probably become as useless, if not even more useless, than kisses for the majority of the players once a few months have passed. So not a bad but also not a great change imo (in the long-term at least)

- Kobans: the planned changes in the koban allocation will probably result in overall more kobans more players ( some will have less, other more). While that´s certainly a needed change it doesn´t change anything about the overall inflationary demand for kobans thus the real koban amount (including koban "inflation", let´s call it like that) will still be lower. It´s obviously a change that impact´s me negatively but I´m ok with that if it´s overall beneficial for the commmunity. Unfortunately I´m not too sure about that.
Especially the competitive players that don´t have a level advantage (let´s say those at lv 420-460ish) won´t go for top 4 anymore because this would result in a negative koban gain due to the pricy AM boosters and the low cordy drop rates from MyP.  So also not a great change imo. For me personally that means that I definitely won´t be competing anymore in D3. I´ll just go for a easy top 15 finish with a casual attempt for top 4 maybe here and there (at most).
Now let´s discuss the rebalance that triggers me the most...
- Epic Pachinko orbs: Once again the orb shortage has increased. As someone that´s not f2p nor a whale but just a longtime player that invests a lot of time every single day into this game and community..I´ve obviously gained a lot of orbs since they where introduced (currently I don´t own any EpP orbs whatsoever and my EpP is not cleared out even though I´ve spent 40k ish kobans during the last classic event, just for the record) and that´s a big advantage I have compared to a lot on newer players/ palyers looking to start the game. The fact that someone starting the game has no way of catching up to the veterans even if he invests hunderts of euros is very disturbing to me.. and really does concern me for the longevity of this game! .. I´ll make it short because I could honestly go for hours about that aspect but if get as many EpP perma girls like we´ve gotten in the last few months.. this will quite certainly kill the game for a lot of players that are in my situation (and I do get mod kobans..immagine the thoughts of someone who doesn´t ?)
For the short-term future I definitely expect KK to give us back EpP orbs on villains or put them into the perma PoP´s that´s for sure 💯...

----pvp exclusive girls, no replacement rewards----

This is probably  the one change that impacts me the least. I don´t have anything about there being pvp exclusive girls nor am I happy about it. While this change is mostly indifferent for me and I feel like 6 weeks is a lot of time (maybe even too much, definitely for me at least (since I expect to get my hand on her within the first 3 weeks) I can understand that not everybody can do so and thus will need more time, so that´s ok imo. Still I feel like there could be at least some small reward for those finishing her before the 6 weeks are over, maybe a fixed amount of  worships or even some affection since it wouldn´t really offer any disadventage to those still competing imo. But yeah even so I can live with that...

---- meta gameplay --------------

As already mentioned I´m pretty sure that the change in pvp rewards will result in a different meta and gameplay/ time spent playing this game, as far as I believe. I personally like competing as long as it´s worth it. With the new rebalance it´s certainly not worth it for me so I´ll most definitely stop doing so and just do my fights with any free boosters I have available without constantly changing gear like I do at the moment. This will make the game both more relaxing and more boring at the same time imo.

EDIT: One thing I forgot "supprise" a positive :D : this will probably stop all the high levels tanking the leagues down ^^)

And finally just a few more words about the increasing amount for kobans in general:

Fortunately, I am in the situation that through my work as a mod I get kobans. However, of course, only the least are in this situation.
That's why it is so important for me to emphasize that the direction in which this game is moving is very dangerous. I'm sure many players see it that way, and I'm sure many don't care either. For my part, I can only say that I enjoy playing the game and would like to do so for a long time to come. Therefore, KK must pay particular attention to not break their own game. If I wasn't a mod, I don't know if I'd keep playing it this way, to be perfectly honest and that´s concering. :/

-----
Conclusion: Everyone that´s not a whale or lv 500 ish is probably best advised with a cheap top 15 in D3 no AM booster and no need for buying cordys anymore. 

Honestly this really does kill every last bit of desire  to get a good result in pvp for me.. idk I know we wanted, and needed, changes but those are really terrible
(especially when you look at the boosters and refills you normally pay for in D3, league has now become a deficit in kobans for everyone in my situation ( I´m lv 461 and I´m playing ever since march 2018)). Honestly that are some extremely unsatisfing changes imo :(

I mean KK does discuss such changes in a group and thinks about the consequences, right?.. right :( ? .. because to me at least, it doesn´t really seem like a lot of thought has gone into it and that disappointing to say the least. I really hope for further improvement.

Damn that post was more depressing than I initially that it will be :D

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

my first thoughts, finally they did something against this horrible AM booster; i dont think i really need them anymore, so KC and seasons will be less stressful. Also: This might kill the last fun i had in leagues since it doesnt reward good game play anymore as much as it used to. Again: Another rebalance that almost only benefits high level players, and maybe some mid-tier players.

Probably gonna post something more nuanced later - or not.

Edited by blaa
  • Like 3

Koban nerf for D3 #1 is excessive and koban nerf for D3 #2-#4 wasn't needed at all. Replacing kisses with useless worships is a dicky move as well.

Yeah yeah yeah, it's a positive change for lower places, but a huge nerf to everyone trying to catch up by sometimes winning D3 #1-#4.

And those, who were constantly winning D3 #1-#4, won't be affected much, since they are already caught up to all content. Well, maybe they won't be wasting thousands of kobans for AME and league rushing anymore.

tl;dr very bad nerf update, as expected from KK.

• Like 10

The kobans rebalance was sorely needed. The prizes for 1-4, specially #1, were over the top, to the point that many people prefered to keep preying on lower leagues. Heck, I did a very similar proposal some time ago
The problem nowadays is that with the new BDSM system (needing 7 girls instead of 3 and blessings - potentially needing every girl in the game), along with the AM booster, the game is becoming pay to win. And pay to win is boring. Being an old account to win was a problem too, but substituting that for p2w is not a solution at all.

Having to pay to get all girls isn't a problem in itself and it's even expected, but having a competitive pvp option and then having to pay in order to win makes it non-competitive. If I win, I want to know it's because I played better, not because I paid more money.

Also, I don't have a problem with girls being a prize in leagues, but exclusive girls that don't appear anymore after a time is awful and goes against new players trying to catch up.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 6

I'm glad they're finally trying to balance the leagues, this has been well needed for waay too long now.

Anyway, a girl to grab will be worth fighting for indeed, and I knew worship would come as a league reward as soon as I read that there were new rewards for the league, good change IMO as I get too many kisses anyway. It might be harder to grab the Kinky Cumpetition girls now tho, so more planning around those will be needed as there are also no more dating tokens at the next KC event, something I used to use on the KC girls as their drop rate is terrible. Do I have to rush leagues to get them now maybe? Or will I be forced to buy a platinum card for those daily kisses? Let's see in the next episode of Inside the mind of Slynia.

Edited by Slynia
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 2
  • Hug 4

il y a 6 minutes, Slynia a dit :

Am I misunderstanding something or is there a crucial word missing somewhere that might clarify?
Those 15614(+5%) kobans are not made up for in W1 - D1 I can assure you that judging from the screenshot.

You didn't multiply by the number of players who actually receive the Kobans for each rank. It's not 14400 + 5760 + ... but 14400x1 + 5760x3 + ...

For D3, that's a total of 136596 Kobans (New) vs 123840 Kobans (Old). +10% just for D3

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, Liliat said:

You didn't multiply by the number of players who actually receive the Kobans for each rank.

Now that makes sense, thank you for enlightening me after a long day at work where my head doesn't seem to be quite there.
I need way more detailed information in these times :P

I'll go ahead and remove my pictures as to not confuse anyone else.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Some hours have passed and i read all the comments here and i'm in total agreement with what @Kenrae and @holymolly wrote (way better that i could have done). For sure looks like a very big step into pay to win (at my eyes at least) and honestly this was the very first time i thought about quitting. Just a second before thinking "f... no, my harem is big, i played a lot for many years and i love this world I WILL SURVIVE!!!!

Now the selfish part with my (but i think many players) situation: leaving aside the mythic girls (which is the first thing that has to be gone) remain the problem of being able to afford the poa and have a little income (well no poa is 2 girls less + another 1 or 2 from a classic event due to the "miss" of the poa).

The better solution (for me, i really don't know how the other players could do it) would be to "find a new home" in the 16-30 of the D3 league. 

Here comes the selfish part: i talk to You that are reading this post my "D3 top 4 player" mate, do you think a dude like me (lvl 458. max stats, with 775 girls and rainbow gears with 3.200 each, club stat 17 - max-max-max-13) is able to find this "new home" in the 16-30 of the D3 staying unboosted? I know that is always situational, but hypothetically do i have what is needed?

I have to ask it here because in my guild no one has adventured in a d3 yet.... and well i have never tried because as a f2p "throwing away" a week for a test would be... hurting. If a d3 top player could give me his honest opinion it would be really appreciated. 

I'd like to answer you, but I don't think I can. You don't need a d3 top player, you need a d3 medium player to answer you.

But given that people like Tom and Pelinor can reach top 15 being a lower level than you, I think you should have what is needed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

with that level, even without max club stats, you should be doing just fine for 16-30, especially if you are using the script and if you are willing to fight people when they are unboosted (but even if not, 16-30 should be easily doable)

edit: with unboosted you mean entirely unboosted or just using what the mythic gives - if you are totally unboosted there might be some leagues where you dont make it, but maybe @Pelinorcan give you better advice since it was his level range (a few weeks ago), IIRC

Edited by blaa
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Xemnas said:

Here comes the selfish part: i talk to You that are reading this post my "D3 top 4 player" mate, do you think a dude like me (lvl 458. max stats, with 775 girls and rainbow gears with 3.200 each, club stat 17 - max-max-max-13) is able to find this "new home" in the 16-30 of the D3 staying unboosted? I know that is always situational, but hypothetically do i have what is needed?

I still require the boosters to have a shot at the top 15 (level 427, 779 girls, all rainbow gear, and a maxed out club behind me). I think I could stay in the top 30 unboosted over 60% of the time. I stay boosted now because I've nudged the top 4 bracket twice (didn't make it but I was close). I want to achieve a top 4 win before @Tom208 gets his 2nd (or is it 3rd) top 4 victory (he's half a level ahead of me). Anyway, at level 458 you should have no troubles the majority of the time imho.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, holymolly said:

I'm confused by the 6 week time limit to get the girl. It looks good for the Dicktator leagues, but I see no path where a player still in the Sexpert leagues can get 100 shards in six weeks. With no other way to obtain shards on the girl this is a fake reward for those players.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Hearts 1

This is beyond bad and stupid. Forcing players to participate in pvp just to get girls that the majority will not even dream of obtaining ...And reducing the  amount of kobans for the top players. Making them spend more. Riiiight....

Why would you impose a time limit of 6 weeks for the girl? This means in 6 weeks you have to win dicktator 1 THREE times and demote three times just to be sure of getting her.  And since you removed the dating tokens - well this reeks of P2W all the way - you pay for boosters (AM and such) - you win. You dont pay,  you dont get the girl...

Riiiiight....

The change is ridiculous.

Oh and btw you still owe me the goddamn book.

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

This is going to be the end of free to play for the upper-mid players like myself who rely on winning D1 and D2 in order to play most events.  I am undecided if it is good for the game or not as it seems like the lower level players will get a boost but, is it enough to really make a difference in style of play etc...

Edited by Redbeard
  • Like 1

Personally speaking, the changes to the koban and orbs rewards would have been good... if after the elements introduction I was still be able to mantain the same reward tier in Dicktator III, which is not the case: I am at rank 44 while writing this, with most of the players that I have still to fight in my league that are unbeatable with my stats (even fully boosted). If I will have the luck to reach the 46-60 tier, I will get anyway less kobans than before, when most of the times, even after the first BDSM patch, I were able to reach the 16-30 or 31-45 reward tier.
As for the other rewards, I see the disappearance of kisses as a loss, as every month I will have around 36-40 less kisses to use, and after the increase in the mojo needed for each season level, I am barely able to reach tier 51 for the end of the month, and this in turn also means that in the next months probably I will be unable to compete effectively in the first day of Legendary contest because I won't be anymore able to reach tier 49 in time and spend all the possible bonus experience for the contest.
The replacing of kisses with that quantity of worship IMHO is also nearly worthless. I am not able to do the math, but, how much that worship increases the speed of the climb? Maybe 15% for the winner of Dicktator III (and so even less for anyone else?)? Not worth the effort, if you ask me. And this without taking into account that in the long run (when players will reach the highest temple they are able to beat), unless future implementations change things, worship is going to get stashed with no further use.
And then, the girl shards. Talking about the Dicktator levels, to be sure to get the girl in six weeks, a player should rank every week at least 16-30 in Dicktator I, 31-45 in Dicktator II or 46-60 in Dicktator III (with even one week to spare, but placing for six weeks at lower ranks one would end at max at 90/100, having his efforts in that direction wasted). If I understood correctly, the league girls appearances will be an one-shot, so (again, if I understood correctly the situation), a high number of players will have every six weeks one more girl in their Date Pavilion that will never enter their harem. Fantastic... I would say no thanks, but unluckily this implementation seems to leave no other choice. Oh, weird, I am feeling a sense of deja vù... anyone of you guys?

• Like 3
  • Thinking 1
  • Hug 1

5 hours ago, Xemnas said:

I know that is always situational, but hypothetically do i have what is needed?

I'd think so. I am level 429 now, lose ~150 points every week due to club bonuses that are not maxed out, only use free boosters, don't optimize (no obsessive checking of every snapshot and I don't use the script)... I'm way behind the competitiveness of players like Tom, Pelinor or DvDivXXX. I'm definitely no PvP guy. And every season I still have 400-1000 points more than I would need for the top 30. I would be amazed if you wouldn't do well in D3. Even as a f2p player who doesn't use (many) boosters.

And with the new element system in play you even have an additional advantage over quite a few of the players that never bothered collecting many girls.

Edited by Moonlynx
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just to repeat how bad it is for lower level players with the Current Rewards System:

12 out of a 100 players in my Sexpert II are lvl 409+.

That's 12 cheating ********** who are sitting their *** invincible ******* in a competition meant for anywhere between lvl 150 and lvl 350, cashing in on their prizes for advancing.

The old rewards system is absolutely broken by this abuse, this change was so needed.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Gotaku said:

Just to repeat how bad it is for lower level players with the Current Rewards System:

That's 12 cheating ********** who are sitting their *** invincible ******* in a competition meant for anywhere between lvl 150 and lvl 350, cashing in on their prizes for advancing.

The old rewards system is absolutely broken by this abuse, this change was so needed.

At the risk of provoking a tirade which I suspect you are just looking for bait to do as well as relaying my intent is not to disagree with your point that may be an issue, unless those numbers are an abnormality, I'm not sure how this change helps that situation much.

It is true (if I'm reading right) the #1 guy would get 800 less koban.  Sucks to be him and if he is cheating, haha to him.
#2-4 guy will get 40 less which isn't even a day of completing all the quests.
#5-15 will get more than before, so if that's really their intent, they are better off with this new reward system than the current one.

So unless you regularly experience less than 5 people doing this, I suspect your anguish may not change.  I hope I'm wrong.

My suspicion is those people aren't in it for the koban but I could be wrong.  If they are, I suspect it's because they can play really casually and still get something which is better than nothing.  Which, again at the risk of getting ranted at, I can understand.  My experience is this game takes a lot of time (and even more patience) to get everything "right".

Disclaimer (in case curious): I am a mostly D2, occasionally D3 player and I suspect with this change I'll lose ~250 koban a week on average if I don't change my gameplay.  I've also seen 500s in D2 and wondered what they're doing there, which may be similar (or not) :P

Edited by jpanda
emapthy? + disclaimer add
  • Hug 1

3 hours ago, Gotaku said:

Agree, yes a much needed change for the middle tier leagues. The demote/promote strategy for koban gain by high level players was a problem. 

Number 1 in my league (12 wins in D1 (also 3 wins in D2 for fun factor) should simply play in D3, but now has an incentive to play in a lower bracket (D1) to gain more and have an easier time. 

Not sure if this fixes anything but we will see. As there are other reasons (like POA or from now on girl shards) to play in lower leagues. 

For the nerf in rewards in D3, I don`t care, as there is no way to catch up with the top players anyway, so it is irrelevant for me and probably for a lot of other players as well.

However I can understand it is frustrating for players around level 460-480, who feel they can finally compete with the top players, and see the rewards nerfed, just arriving at this stage.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1