Leagues changes and New Rewards

holymolly

4 minutes ago, JustVisiting said:

There's a lack of common sense being applied to how to manage interactions here.

We don't really manage interactions, actually. Maybe that's been the issue from the start. You have very specific and pretty rigid ideas of how a forum should be moderated in general, and a lot of them do not apply here. It varies from place to place.

This thread wasn't derailed by George. The two of you went into more details than some of us needed for a slightly tangent topic, and then into an argument about your vision of forum etiquette clashing with ours. But the thread is still on. George didn't have a "bad behavior" in your interaction, at least not to the point you had, by my own standards but more importantly by this forum's. I'm not saying he's thoughtful and well-mannered, or that you have to have to like him. You don't have to engage with him at all.

If that's not an acceptable dynamic for you, and if you're going to keep preaching about how you would run this forum if you were in charge, then you're probably right to leave us. Sad to see you go, but it is what it is.

--------

Meanwhile, back on topic.

I didn't go into details on it previously, but I agree some of the changes are nerfs (for instance I'll be getting only 2 EPx1s for a top 15 in D3 rather than 3 now, which doesn't exactly fit with what's said in the announcements), but there is way more buffs than nerfs overall. The only truly big nerf is to #1 and top 4 in general (mostly for D3), which was definitely way overdue as those rewards were ridiculously overtuned since forever.

I'm concerned by how rare good orbs have been made over the past few months all over the game, and this does add a little bit to that issue, but it's a minor part of this update in my eyes. 

• Thinking 1
  • Hug 2

32 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

We don't really manage interactions, actually.

"Managing interactions" isn't a 'moderation' issue. It's nothing more than choosing how to approach a basic human social interaction in a manner that doesn't unnecessarily result in negative reactions. It's actually kind of what this entire dialogue has been about ;)

Edited by JustVisiting
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

I'll continue to tank to d2, why?

Cause i like to have a fair chance of wining 1st place instead of being flattened each week by players over 30lvls higher than me. If you really wanted to make things more encouraging a level difference cap of 20 would have been a lot better. 

I couldn't care less for the "exclusive" girls as i've had more than enough FOMO down my throat with Mythic days, Legendary contests and Legendary days. 

You need to stop with the "never again" bullshit, it's not appreciated by the players even though it might push some more impulsive people on spending big, but i'm sure you already understand that.

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

4 hours ago, Yuyureka said:

Well 10x1 orbs give a bit less of chance to get a girl but a bit more legendary items, so yes it is quite equivalent. But nevermind.

I can also put it this way

Old system :   D3 winner : 1 x10 Epic orb           |             30 x1 Epic orbs shared by the others

New system : D3 winner : 6 x1 Epic orb             |             26 x1 Epic orbs shared by the others

Doesn't really look like something i could qualifie as "give more to the lower tiers"

Is there really nobody that is going to correct this utter nonsense by a newbie poster who clearly has no idea about either the game or about basic arithmetics?

Counts exclusive of what the D3 winner gets:

old
D3: 3x6 + 11x3 = 51 EP1 across 14 winners
D2: 1x6 + 3x4 + 11x2 = 40 EP1 across 15 winners
D1: 1x4 + 3x2 + 11x1 = 21 EP1 across 15 winners
S3: 1x2 + 3x1 = 5 EP1 across 4 winners
S2: 1 EP1 winner
-------------------------------
Total: 118 EP1 across 49 winners

new
D3: 3x4 + 11x2 + 30x1 = 64 EP1 across 44 winners
D2: 1x4 + 3x2 + 26x1 = 36 EP1 across 30 winners
D1: 1x3 + 3x2 + 11x1 = 20 EP1 across 15 winners
S3: 1x2 + 3x1 = 5 EP1 across 4 winners
S2: 1 EP1 winner
-------------------------------
Total: 126 EP1 across 94 winners

(Implicitly assumes that all five league tiers are in equilibrium in order to make sense as a summation, but that's probably not far off the truth nowadays.)

In D3 it's obviously good to see more epic orbs shared among more players, and getting an orb reward for D2 16-30 is also a significant improvement. The latter at a cost of slightly fewer orbs getting awarded in D2 and D1 in total, but if D3-caliber players stop vulturing in those tiers it's arguably a win for tier-appropriate players, too. (Disclaimer: While they're okay on their own, of course these changes don't come close to making up for the recent EP1 nerfs in other parts of the game.)

And back to lurking.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Hearts 1

11 minutes ago, Cantrix said:

I'll continue to tank to d2, why?

The rest of your feedback is relevant to this update, but the first part doesn't have anything to do with it as far as I can tell. They didn't change anything about the gameplay imbalance of their level-based PvP system in which XP is scarce and slow and active veterans who play decently enough are basically in permanent God-mode over everyone else. They only changed the rewards.

I wish and still hope that maybe in a future patch, they'll change the PvP system from level-based to something fairer, and/or that they'll introduce level floors and caps for league divisions, but that wasn't on the menu for today's update. Today, they just changed the league's rewards. You won't perform any better or worse in the league fights than you did before this update.

On top of that I'm not sure I understand what you mean with your 30 or 20 level caps? There's no level cap in the leagues (there are level brackets in daily contests, but that's something else entirely). Whoever finishes in top 15 of a division moves up. But it doesn't really matter.

16 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

The rest of your feedback is relevant to this update, but the first part doesn't have anything to do with it as far as I can tell. They didn't change anything about the gameplay imbalance of their level-based PvP system in which XP is scarce and slow and active veterans who play decently enough are basically in permanent God-mode over everyone else. They only changed the rewards.

I wish and still hope that maybe in a future patch, they'll change the PvP system from level-based to something fairer, and/or that they'll introduce level floors and caps for league divisions, but that wasn't on the menu for today's update. Today, they just changed the league's rewards. You won't perform any better or worse in the league fights than you did before this update.

On top of that I'm not sure I understand what you mean with your 30 or 20 level caps? There's no level cap in the leagues (there are level brackets in daily contests, but that's something else entirely). Whoever finishes in top 15 of a division moves up. But it doesn't really matter.

They stated their intent for the changes is to make more people participate. This is tied with how leagues are working. Having a lot of high oevel guys you can't beat even with boosters isn't exactly conducive to the stated desire. That's why i proposed a level cap for brackets that is no more than 20 levels.

Participate, yeah, not move to a higher division. The idea is you'll get more rewards than before if you start playing PvP now. Not that someone already bouncing between the two highest divisions would be incentivized to favor either.

As for your suggestion, it's a bit off-topic here. PvP balance is way too big and important a topic to dive into it in a thread about giving feedback about the new REWARDS. (But it can be discussed at length in another thread if you want). Thank you.

More EP orbs for those who do not place in the top 4 is a good thing imho. Since the girl drop rate has been reduced it takes more EP orbs to get the girl so yeah, we do need more to accomplish what we used to do with less. I think this is a wash between the old EP distribution and what we have now. The main difference is, now players are encouraged to do PvP activities to get the orbs.

I still haven't digest the consequences in the whole game of so many consecutive changes every week, but I will try to do a first analysis of the change in league rewards.

- Orbs distribution: More players will get orbs, good

- Koban reward change: Important reduction in kobans for ranks 1st-4th, It was asked many times before so nothing to object to it. But it also affect to players below that rank. Players that get reduced kobans with the new distribution: D3: 1st-4th, D2: 1st-45th, D1: 1st-45th, S3: 1st-15th, S2: 1st-4th, S1: 1st, W3: 1st, W2: None, W1: None

the koban ratios between reward tiers have changed a lot:

R1/R4 was 2.5 and now is 1.5
R4/R15 was 2.0 and now is 1.65
R15/R30 was 1.66 and now is 1.33
R30/R45 was 1.33, don't change at 1.33
R45/R60 was 1.80 and now is 1.45
R60/R75 was 2.5 and now is 1.5

This causes some anomalies as D3 60th-75th getting 720 kobans basically for losing all of their fights.

My distribution of the new rewards would have been a bit different, with not so drastic reduction for top1, perhaps 8000-9000 in D3 and 5500-6500 in D2.

With the reduction in the cost of mythics (by using SP booster) and reducing 2 girls in the classic event, now we need a lot less kobans (and/or orbs) every month, so perhaps the new rewards in top places still make viable getting all the month girls for F2P high level players. Now you need around 25000 kobans each month as a minimum (plus some orbs for pachinko) if you aim for all girls including the mythic girl and only half of that amount without her. Less than 10000 can be obtained from missions and other sources, so another 15000 must come from the leagues, or 3000-4000 per week, meaning that D3 top 4 would be enough, but D3 top15 would be a bit in the deficit side, and not allowing for extensive use of mythic boosters. The situation is worst for intermediate level players in lower leagues, limiting their progression.

-Substitution of kisses for worship: I recognize that speeding the pantheon is a must because is a long time feature and initial stairs give basically nothing, but taking away kisses hinders too much Kinky Cumpetition. In half a year most players won't have use for worship, so I would ask for this change to be reversed in a few months.

- Girl shards: 6 weeks to get 100 shards or 17 shards per week. Easy for most D3, D2 and half of D1 players, so it is a feature intended for veteran players only. If the girls won't return (i.e. they are exclusives) then some people will be discouraged to play as they cannot get all the girls (the ultimate objective of this game).

Until a year ago you could be sure that you can get each girl (except patreon ones) sooner or later because all of them would reappear, but what seems the new policy of Kinkoid of making some girls exclusives by making them a lot costlier and/or not scheduling their reappearing in later years, is a blow to the hopes of most players.

• Like 14

7 minutes ago, jelom said:

This causes some anomalies as D3 60th-75th getting 720 kobans basically for losing all of their fights.

I don't consider that an anomaly. It incentivizes people staying in d3 instead of playing yo-yo (at least compared to the previous rewards). That's a good thing, imo.

The difference in the rewards between d3 and d2 is bigger now.

12 minutes ago, jelom said:

Until a year ago you could be sure that you can get each girl (except patreon ones) sooner or later because all of them would reappear, but what seems the new policy of Kinkoid of making some girls exclusives by making them a lot costlier and/or not scheduling their reappearing in later years, is a blow to the hopes of most players.

This is an error that I hope they eventually fix.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, jelom said:

Now you need around 25000 kobans each month as a minimum (plus some orbs for pachinko) if you aim for all girls including the mythic girl and only half of that amount without her. Less than 10000 can be obtained from missions and other sources, so another 15000 must come from the leagues, or 3000-4000 per week, meaning that D3 top 4 would be enough, but D3 top15 would be a bit in the deficit side, and not allowing for extensive use of mythic boosters.

sorry for derailing the discussion a bit, but can you please elaborate on those numbers a bit - what do you include in the 25000 kobans and how do you come up with 10000 free kobans (I only get to about 6000 - 4500 from dailies, ~1000 from seasons and maybe ~500 miscellaneous).

I have a lot to say, but I'm not going to say it all. There's no point. All changes recently are disguised money grabs. Creating all kinds of new currency, making the old ones redundant, all your effort towards them worthless. It's a sneaky type of stealing. Not literally, you still have the tickets and the ymens. But to play the game you need them kisses and worship. Those are, coincidentally available for hard cash in daily 'special offers'.

About the league change I will say this, it was my most important source of income and my sole motivation to keep playing. It was already tested by being forced to get to know all these changes, but now fighting for top 4 and a very occasional win are not worth the hassle. 

There's more, but again, saying it here won't change anything, they know what they're doing. 

I have been thinking of quitting for a while now. I think since they made the mythic gifts. A big community wish, and then they made them buy with kobans only. I still sit on a pile of unupgraded girls, no mythical gifts were offered as prizes in other areas like dailies etc (could have been a league prize worth fighting for) but mehaving unupgraded girls only made kinkoid think they gave me too many girls, not too little options to gain gifts. From that point on I have only experienced achievements in reverse. Losing things I got, getting nothing closer to upgrading those girls. 

Maybe I'll check in for the story every now and then. But I'm done with the grind for rewards that are fleeting (temporary) or empty (girls you can't upgrade). 

Edited by DHarry
  • Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Hug 1

Developer attention to League balancing was long overdue and any effort towards achieving better balance is a step in the right direction!  I'll give Kinkoid the benefit of the doubt in that they crunched tons of data in order to arrive at the new reward types/amounts & that they factored in all sorts of extraneous desired outcomes affecting overall gameplay.  (Maybe not, but I'm trying to be positive & keep my hopes up!)

• More players getting EPx1 orbs (in general) is definitely a good thing!
    • Considering the current rate at which girls drop from EPx1 orbs combined with the amount of new EP girls being released each month I'd argue that even the new orb amounts are too few overall.  Perhaps adding 2 in each applicable category would be fair.
      • I realize that this would effectively nullify the nerfs in every category (except arguably D3 #1) but don't see how an extra 8 orbs/qualifying winner (94)/month would be game-breaking.  On average that's what- one girl every 8 weeks or so?
  • Koban rebalancing was desperately needed!!!  I wish I could've gotten onto the D3 top-4 koban printing press but that steep curve needed to end sooner rather than later (a year or two ago would've been better than now, but now is better than next year or never).  Serious congratulations to long-time, high level players that were able to make bank... but that wasn't sustainable for the overall game.
    • Of course I'd rather that all other categories be raised instead but I'm pretty sure Kinkoid wouldn't be making any money that way... and it would honestly smash an already broken system into tinier pieces.
    • As a player caught in the "D2 #16-30 min/max trap" & with many clubmates teetering between S3 & D1, I immediately noticed the unannounced anomalies in the nerfs to the #16-30 & #31-45 positions regarding kobans.  I presume this was intended by Kinkoid to push gently nudge/incentivize players into more appropriate Leagues, which too is a good thing... except for:
  • "Exclusive" girl shards.  Please.  Stop.  PLEASE STOP.  Pretty please with sugar on top.  Exclusive (if non-recurring, never-ever) is the antithesis of fun, especially in a "gotta collect them all" type game where winning = getting all the girls (until the next new girls are released, of course! 😉).  There really should always be some mechanism to try again, whether through *ahem* Date Tokens (or similar mechanic), inclusion in MP and/or OD/revival, repeat appearance in a future League, etc.
    • I'm happy to earn shards on girls that can only be obtained via a specific game mechanic (similar to permanent PoPs).  That's most excellent- gives another reason to participate/compete. Totally cool there. 😎
    • Having a 6-week duration essentially adds another 6-week LC (with 6 weekly "checkpoints" as opposed to 4 dailies).  And I've yet to encounter a player in HH whose enjoyment comes from obtaining a girl at another player's expense- "for me to win you might not get her" doesn't sit well with me, at least.
    • As others have pointed out, this feature appears targeted towards veteran players.  That's fine (exclusivity aside) & I'm sure that it is, except that the rewards don't correlate well to the corresponding Leagues.  In my case, I need to weigh promoting into D3 for potentially better koban rewards and risking worse placement (equating to less kobans AND NOW SHARDS), or "sandbagging" in D2 #16-60 in order to guarantee the girl in 6 weeks while simultaneously guaranteeing a loss of koban revenue.
      • If I happen to be the only player in the game that does that, well, those are my risk/reward choices to make.  If large numbers of other players are weighing those decisions (and they likely are!), and if they (like me) are thinking, "well, I can always get kobans some other way but I can only get this one girl right now this one way..." and they also milk a lower League... then we really haven't rebalanced anything- we've simply nerfed some things and created a net-loss.
  • Probably the last thing we needed in HH is a new form of currency in the way of Worship, but we have it now & that's alright I guess.  As all Pantheon girls are obtainable sooner or later over time, I don't see any urgency in accelerating my progress but free rewards to that end is fine.  Yet I see more value in Kisses through League rewards and would prefer those based upon their usefulness to players of all levels (contests, KC, etc.).
    • Presumably Kinkoid desires more players to spend their ticket hoard not only on Club Champions but Sex Champions as well, that players would try harder to complete their 8 tiers and keep going so as to earn Kisses through that particular method? 🤷‍♂️
    • Perhaps in a near-future release, Worship rewards in Leagues might be replaced with a Date Token-equivalent that might be used only for "exclusive, non-recurring" League girls with incomplete shard amounts?  That could maintain "exclusivity" as not all girls in the game would be eligible, yet come infrequently enough (weekly) that it's not a viable strategy to "dodge" the competition altogether while still offering hope for players that had "a bad break" or were unlucky enough to progress into a high enough League to earn 100 shards in 6 weeks. 🙏
  • [EDIT: While I'm not so sure, speculation among other clubmates is that League shards IS the "new upcoming feature" into which those 2 girls being removed from Classic Events will land- thus my discussion in this post.  Plus we're talking about the main economic engine, orbs & overall balance.  Apologies if off-topic.]  Hopefully the two girls being removed from Classic Events both come from the EP-only ones rather than bosses/villains.  Classic Events should be for targeting specific (somewhat-)"exclusive" girls and it's both challenging & rewarding (I think) for most players to obtain as many as possible via Combativity during that timeframe.  That's fun for new & veteran players alike (at least for me).
    • With the overall decreases in EPx1 orbs and odds of obtaining a girl per orb, having 2 less girls requiring EP spins will offset some of the pressure and in turn maintain better balance.
    • Reducing the number of girls available via Combativity during a Classic Event (presuming the same Event duration) would leave many players twiddling their thumbs regarding combats while simultaneously straining koban & EP orb resources even further (causing further imbalance).  Now, if EPx1 orbs were to return to combat rewards (if only during this time), that might be a whole other story....
    • I'm afraid that the "new upcoming feature" in which these two formerly-Classic Event girls might appear in will be yet another event altogether or some other mechanism of "exclusivity."  We already have events stacked atop each other; the thought of possibly shortening the Classic Event timeframe (especially if they yank them off of villains/bosses and because, y'know, there's two less girls overall) makes my head hurt 🤕 & the thought of something totally new & unexpected (and unasked-for) makes my brain want to explode. 🤯

On the subjects of balancing & "exclusivity," there's always the financial aspect.  I choose to pay to play.  I devote time, effort & some measure of skill to this game and offset my shortcomings with cash (which directly benefits Kinkoid & I and, indirectly, all players by way of helping keep the game that little bit more profitable).  That's fine as long as obtaining all the girls is achievable and financially feasible.  Should that goal become impossible- missing once-in-a-lifetime chances of obtaining girls due to too few resources being spread over too many conflicting features & events & whatever stuff- then there certainly won't be any reason for me to continue paying anything.

It's seldom a good idea to butcher a cash-cow.  You might get a lot of yummy meat all at once if you do it right, but there won't be any more milk from that one.  You probably won't miss it if you can keep milking a big enough herd, but if you start slaughtering the whole herd you might have some long-term problems.

Edited by Hastur
clarification
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Hug 1

On 10/26/2021 at 3:38 PM, Xemnas said:

Some hours have passed and i read all the comments here and i'm in total agreement with what @Kenrae and @holymolly wrote (way better that i could have done). For sure looks like a very big step into pay to win (at my eyes at least) and honestly this was the very first time i thought about quitting. Just a second before thinking "f... no, my harem is big, i played a lot for many years and i love this world I WILL SURVIVE!!!!

Now the selfish part with my (but i think many players) situation: leaving aside the mythic girls (which is the first thing that has to be gone) remain the problem of being able to afford the poa and have a little income (well no poa is 2 girls less + another 1 or 2 from a classic event due to the "miss" of the poa).

The better solution (for me, i really don't know how the other players could do it) would be to "find a new home" in the 16-30 of the D3 league. 

Here comes the selfish part: i talk to You that are reading this post my "D3 top 4 player" mate, do you think a dude like me (lvl 458. max stats, with 775 girls and rainbow gears with 3.200 each, club stat 17 - max-max-max-13) is able to find this "new home" in the 16-30 of the D3 staying unboosted? I know that is always situational, but hypothetically do i have what is needed?

I have to ask it here because in my guild no one has adventured in a d3 yet.... and well i have never tried because as a f2p "throwing away" a week for a test would be... hurting. If a d3 top player could give me his honest opinion it would be really appreciated. 

I think I am the kind of player you want to hear from. I am level 465 (up from 464 yesterday), completely F2P. I have only 701 girls, but my personal stats are maxed. My harem isn't close to maxed, and never will be.  I do use some mono stat items, but have rainbow gear. My club is maxed out.

I can't imagine starting fights unboosted intentionally, however. I get free Leg boosters from Pachinko, and some Epics, but I get what I need without spending Kobans. Going intentionally unboosted on offense seems crazy to me. Using Epics at least for a day fighting can work, and being unboosted while sleeping some days also helps.

I can get into the top 15 sometimes, but am able to get top 30 reliably, and I think you can do so as well.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Pirus said:

The new league system is going to start day 28 of october or 04 of november?

Good question (you posted it in the wrong thread, though, moved it for you).

It was supposed to be today AFAIK but the rewards shown in the tooltip haven't changed (yet?). Edit: Saw Holy's post only after this. ^^ We'll see.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated

I have to be honest: i hope is the next week :) atm i quickly boosted myself (even if at this time is not really comfortable to log and boost me up again) with the hope to win 1 last D2 before the change. Of course if is gonna change I'll stop doing it since the loss would probably overcome the gain

Edit: here we are well i lost 3 boosters XD i'll safely get (part of) her in my d2, and then i'll move into a d3 :) 

Edited by Xemnas

Well, everything has been pretty much said already. I will just add few words on what I think is the most important.

The loss of kisses is a big hit. Without them there's no chance to get even one KC girl a month now without much trouble. And yeah, I'm talking about saving kisses from previous season, PoA, leagues and using them on the first KC of the month. For me, all those kisses and 3-4 refills in League was just enough to grab a KC girl. And that required quite a lot of management. With a loss of kisses from League I lose 30 kisses (2 times of D3 top15) and therefore around 15 shards during KC. That's a lot. So unless they will suddenly decide to change how KC works I will not be able to get a girl from there anymore. and the dating tokens that I used to get them in the past got removed as well.

Another exclusive girl? The whole point of this game was that you can collect them all. But there're already PoA girls and Season girls who it seems will never return. Now, they add mythic girls and League girls to that category as well. I mean, what's the point of girls saying "I'll be back later!" on their pages if there're no plans for them to return? A year of waiting was already quite a big time frame for another chance to get a girl. And people were happy about Dating tokens because you were able to finish a girl that has been sitting at 90+ shards for nearly a year or even more.
I really dislike this direction where "you can collect them all" isn't true anymore.

There was a lot of said about the changes to rewards of kobans and epic orbs. It is a good change. I think we all agree on that. But also, there's a lot of disappointment from people who missed on those high rewards. And it's not just that sometimes you will be able to get at the top and reap those rewards. It was also the "lategame" - that sweet point of the game where we heard you have enough kobans to do whatever you want and buy every mythic instead of hoarding those kobans to just get by and at least have enough for PoA. Now that dream got taken away too. And people are disappointed by it.

Also, I agree. Now we have too many currencies in this game and it really becomes unnecessary complicated and too hard to keep track of.
That really shows in the ticket department, because I for example don't forget about them and actually use them often. So for me the income of tickets is just enough for my needs and I don't accumulate them. For me their amount usually ranges from 700 to 1200 and I usually hang around 1000. But I don't get more. Basically what I get is what I spend. So I don't really understand people who say that there's too many tickets. Their income is exactly right right now if you actually spend them sometimes.

For me, personally, the problem that arises from these changes is the influx of high level players into D3. They don't have any reason to stay in D1 and D2 anymore. So that means more high level players and less chances for me to stay in top15 of D3. I will still manage probably. But it will be harder to do.

I can only hope that Kinkoid will add some sort of Achievement system in the future that will compensate for those changes. And I mean it in this way:
Some other games have analogs of League and they're also weekly and rewards are comparable to what we see now after the changes. But the difference is that once a month or something like that you get an additional reward for the highest place you scored in that analog of League. So the difference between those who always score at the top and those who can manage to do that once in that time frame aren't that big. And basically that smoothens the curve of the rewards. Which I assume was their intention. But right now it's still a ladder with tiers basically instead of a curve.
How that could be implemented in our game? Remove the girl from rewards and some portion of kobans and epic orbs. And then add those and some bonus rewards into the Achievement section. And once in a 6 weeks you end that "season" of League and distribute rewards according to the highest position you ever achieved.
That way the curve of rewards would be more linear like they actually intended. Even the exclusivity of the girl will no longer be the case, cause the reward girl could be given the same way as in PoPs - you get the one that was released first.
You know what. If this idea gets some traction I can go into more details about it in another topic. I just give a general idea of it here in the face of this changes.

• Like 5
  • Hearts 1

Looks like Dolly is available for everyone now. Even in the lowest league. That's a surprise, but I definitely like it!

Still have some problems with the announced ''exclusivity'' of league reward girls, but I don't think that they will be as exclusive as KK is claiming (that's probably just the usual marketing trick).

So - great last minute change. Thumbs up.

• Like 2

il y a 23 minutes, Moonlynx a dit :

Looks like Dolly is available for everyone now. Even in the lowest league. That's a surprise, but I definitely like it!

Indeed; they changed the awarded fragments. However, you still need to be able to play in S2 to actually get her. The max* you can do in S1 is 99 fragments over 6 weeks (5x16 + 1x19). It's still better than the previous version, where you had to consistently play in D1, and there's still a bit of hope that DT might come back again sometime, for the players in the lower leagues.

* It's not exactly the max; you can actually get her by reaching top 4 in the last week. But if you can't play in S2, doing Top 4 in S1 seems a bit complicated.

• Like 2