Priority goals for beginners and use of 1star guys

Eckos

As I've decided to "start over" on the main server as the Nutaku version seems to be limited in certain areas I thought maybe it would be a good idea to have a thread where some of the veterans tell newbies and "switchers" about what
should be priority goals for new players and where to best imvest the sparse resources you have to deal with on the levels 1 to 100 or something.

Since I have already achieved so much with the Nutaku account which I started back on July 6 2021 I won't give that one up.
Right now I'm Level 238 and collected 129 guys, story-wise I am on Plains of Rituals.

GH_status_Nutaku_26Oct21.thumb.png.04f22caf4187c1c019f89e45a94e8cd5.png

The new account on the main server I started after advice from this forum on October 23 2021.
In four days I managed to reach Level 52, collect 15 guys and story-wise I reached Evil laboratory in Ninja village.

GH_status_main_26Oct21.thumb.png.f62a833496354977d9611d976109ea76.png

What I am now mostly interested in is a) if the main account will eventually "catch up" or even surpass the Nutaku account and b) if I can tackle the whole issue of participating in events, gain guys and resource more effective in the "second" run compared to the first one where I did much trial and error and thus missed at least 3 season-exclusive guys.

So what advice can there be given to manage the early game most effectively?
Spend money to upgrade your guys or better invest in your own stats?
Upgrade guys broadly i.e. giving everyone you get their first star, then their second etc. or pick seven guys you want to use as your first battle team and bring those to max stars first?

Should you even in these beginning levels seriously participate in season and try to get at least the first guy?
Take on champions the moment they are unlocked or wait until you have at least gathered 10+ tickets?

I admit it is a bit jarring to be not able to do things right now I can effortlessly tackle already with the progress made on the Nutaku-account.

---

Another issue I was always wondering about is the purpose and use of the guys who have only one star available.

As far as I've seen on the Great Pachinko screen there exists a grand total of 30 1star guys so far.
Each of them when upgraded gives 1200 cash, meaning
30 x 1200 => 36000 cash extra if you got them all.

Furthermore if leveled a bit they can be used to fill in gaps in Places of Power.

Is there any other effective use for the 1star guys or is that it?

I also switched yesterday to the main server from Erogames, but I will no longer keep my old account. It was a hard decision but I made it. Now I want to catch up as soon as possible, I am already at Ninja Village. 

I think the most important now is the story progress, to have the story bosses unlocked for the events to be able to get event guys. That's why I'm spending 100% of energy in the main line quests. 

I'm choosing 7 guys to make a good team, and only they will be powered up. I'm leaving the rest uninvested because it would require too much cash, which is difficult to get at the beginning. (or will it pay quickly back if 1star guys will be advanced? So far I observed there is little cash from the Harem, other activities like fighting bosses or daily quests make better income.)

I'm always doing all Daily Missions, trying to be high in Contests, spending all my combat points on quest bosses. I'm too weak for Seasons and Sex God Path to participate.

I will also like to hear of an effective way of advancement and boosting the ingame cash income.

Best ways to earn cash in this game are by champion battles and levelling as fast as you can. Early on you might think investing in upgrading your harem for more money at higher affection or upgrading trolls is the way to go but both will never get you enough cash, just progress them naturally as you play the game don't make it a goal.

This advice is for people looking to play efficiently. Your primary focus should be levelling, the majority of the games features revolve around your level. Higher level means access to better stats from market upgrades, equipment and how high you can level your guys. Ways to level are completing story(should focus on main to unlock trolls), side scrolls, leagues, daily missions & the 4 xp tier rewards from seasons.

Next most important thing to focus on is money. Early on you'll level fast but try not to waste too much money on keeping your gear up to date. You should pump your cash into getting a strong 7 man team, first full of 5 star common guys then upgrading those to 7 legendary 5 star guys, you'll probably have to ignore blessings for a time as it's too expensive to keep upgrading guys every week and you will be missing most of them. Best ways to make cash early on is champions, every other method is nice and you should fight trolls if you have combat points and collect cash from your harem just don't waste resources refilling on trolls for money or upgrading guys to give you more cash. I'd highly recommend saving your kobans and using them exclusively to upgrade pop 1-3 as you unlock them via story. The mythic orbs are nice for some extra guys and help clear out those annoying avatars & at low levels the tickets come in handy to battle champs for both more money and working towards the champions guy drops. Most importantly though you'll be earning the best resource great pachinko x10 orbs. These orbs will ensure you keep yourself upgrade in legendary rainbow gear and will become your only needed source of money. Once you hit level 280 legendary gear starts selling for over 1m but if you have all 3 place of powers upgraded to at least tier 9 you'll have so many great pachinko orbs that you'll solve your money issues before that. That said this is under the assumption you can get all 3 running at 7 hours and able to do them 2-3 times a day.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Qt4s said:

I'm always doing all Daily Missions, trying to be high in Contests, spending all my combat points on quest bosses. I'm too weak for Seasons and Sex God Path to participate.

With the contests it depends on which conditions are given every day. The ones requiring to donate money for example are nearly impossible to tackle for a new or low-leveled player.

37 minutes ago, Oliver66 said:

Best ways to earn cash in this game are by champion battles and levelling as fast as you can. Early on you might think investing in upgrading your harem for more money at higher affection or upgrading trolls is the way to go but both will never get you enough cash, just progress them naturally as you play the game don't make it a goal.

Ok, which means grabbing every champion ticket one can get hands on.

This advice is for people looking to play efficiently. Your primary focus should be levelling, the majority of the games features revolve around your level. Higher level means access to better stats from market upgrades, equipment and how high you can level your guys. Ways to level are completing story(should focus on main to unlock trolls), side scrolls, leagues, daily missions & the 4 xp tier rewards from seasons.

I am actually doing surprisingly well on season battles on the main server despite being more or less a "weak" newbie compared to the medium-sized growing powerhouse I am already on Nutaku.

GH_main_Season_Oct21.thumb.png.10721ce8aa82230de7cc5665bd30e929.png

While I dunno if the remaining time is still enough to also gain the first guy, the fact I already reached rank 10 does put me in a need for a decision.

Should I apply the 20.000  extra EXP immediately to jump several levels or should I wait in the hope that a daily contest with "gain EXP" comes up so I may possibly swipe some sweet extra 300 kobans?

Speaking of the league/tower, it does seem to be a bit easier to gain wins on the main server than on Nutaku, but this here confused me a little:

GH_main_WTF_League.thumb.png.e33a45a6dfd44317d7ccbe6a39d4861d.png

WTF are players with Levels 375 up to 420 doing in the lowest league? These are literally unbeatable even if you would have access to boosters.

On the side though I do think I already built a decent team for Level 60 and the guys do not even have their five stars unlocked yet.

Next most important thing to focus on is money. Early on you'll level fast but try not to waste too much money on keeping your gear up to date. You should pump your cash into getting a strong 7 man team, first full of 5 star common guys then upgrading those to 7 legendary 5 star guys, you'll probably have to ignore blessings for a time as it's too expensive to keep upgrading guys every week and you will be missing most of them. Best ways to make cash early on is champions, every other method is nice and you should fight trolls if you have combat points and collect cash from your harem just don't waste resources refilling on trolls for money or upgrading guys to give you more cash. I'd highly recommend saving your kobans and using them exclusively to upgrade pop 1-3 as you unlock them via story. The mythic orbs are nice for some extra guys and help clear out those annoying avatars & at low levels the tickets come in handy to battle champs for both more money and working towards the champions guy drops. Most importantly though you'll be earning the best resource great pachinko x10 orbs. These orbs will ensure you keep yourself upgrade in legendary rainbow gear and will become your only needed source of money. Once you hit level 280 legendary gear starts selling for over 1m but if you have all 3 place of powers upgraded to at least tier 9 you'll have so many great pachinko orbs that you'll solve your money issues before that. That said this is under the assumption you can get all 3 running at 7 hours and able to do them 2-3 times a day.

The first part is relatively easy as you gain enough common guys by simply doing story progression and fighting the unlocked trolls.

The second however is quite a challenge as not only are legendary guys the most expensive to upgrade it's also quite difficult to obtain those having 5 stars, with Legendary Contest being the only "surefire" way I know apart from getting extremely lucky with Pachinko orbs.

So the Places of Power are really the to-go goal for quickly accumulating resources to get off on truly participating in stuff.

Ironically I do not actually see getting the neccessary kobans to upgrade them being the biggest challenge as you can get one upgrade by just getting all daily missions on four days a week.

No, the main issue will be actually getting all PoPs manned so the running time goes down to 7 hours. For that you need either a few very highly leveled guys (On Nutaku I can run one PoP with six Level 220 guys who have 3 stars unlocked) or many low leveled ones to fill the criteria with quantity.

If I recall correctly the needed criteria also increases with each Level up so you need to keep that in mind as well.

I tend to never use kobans to refill energy or villain battle points, except in the rare case of a running event where I already have 85+ shards for a guy and a single refill might allow me to still get the guy in question.

2 hours ago, Eckos said:

While I dunno if the remaining time is still enough to also gain the first guy, the fact I already reached rank 10 does put me in a need for a decision.

Should I apply the 20.000  extra EXP immediately to jump several levels or should I wait in the hope that a daily contest with "gain EXP" comes up so I may possibly swipe some sweet extra 300 kobans?

Personally would wait to gain the extra 300 kobans. While xp is mainly saved for the day 1 legendary contest, at the low levels, not necessary.

2 hours ago, Eckos said:

Speaking of the league/tower, it does seem to be a bit easier to gain wins on the main server than on Nutaku, but this here confused me a little:

WTF are players with Levels 375 up to 420 doing in the lowest league? These are literally unbeata even if you would have access to boosters.

On the side though I do think I already built a decent team for Level 60 and the guys do not even have their five stars unlocked yet.

The main server's larger population means there's more casual easier to beat players. The levels 375 - 420 are various types ranging from casual non pvp focused players or lost interest players dropping league tiers week after week or trying to catch back up. The ones in sexpert to dictator II are typically vultures praying on easy wins bullying the lower levels.

----

General tips
Leveling is the most important. For your power and income via orbs. Do all your daily missions, leagues (do them whether win/lose), seasons' four xp tier rewards, and adventure for the first 7 or so worlds then side quests. 

Kobans: "my precious" Best used for Places of Power upgrades and refilling combativity to top off a guy in events and Orgy Days.  Don't be tempted to waste them upgrading guys' stars in place of money. Don't waste kobans on mythic gifts and books once they show up. Once level 201 is reached, buy the koban cost mythic booster "Alban's travel memories" for massive boost and general maintenance. Sandalwood perfume is best for mythic days while it is a general bad luck protection in legendary days. 

Daily missions (xp, random items, kobans when completing all missions)
Energy: Prioritize only the adventure. 1) For the massive xp in the early worlds. 2) Gaining troll/villain access asap for event drops 3) Most side quests give 5-10xp per energy so save for later worlds where xp is less and inconsistent in low numbers. 4) Don't use them to exchange for tickets unless you're short during the usual six day Path of Attraction event or require exact energy expenditure.

Income: Best sources are Champion battles and x10 Great orbs from PoP. PoPs are worth investing kobans for guys and income. Upgrade them slowly as you don't want to upgrade them to the point they're way beyond 7 hours. If you're close to a level-up, save the orbs for that if you can or for contests. 

Path of Attraction: Can be fully completed in the first month IF you had most days of the month of playtime. Upgrade your champions by battling them for the PoA champion challenge tasks. To make champions performances last longer, keep your very low level equipments from when you began the game or have rare green equipment handy as well as having position mismatch and very weak guys. Save stuff to sell for the sell task. Have money saved up for the money spend tasks.

Others: Focus on upgrading guys from lowest rarity to higher and one at a time to build income quicker. Upgrade them 1 to 3 stars then move on to the next one. Upgrade one star guys before upgrading any higher rarities, higher than common, but common 3 or 5 is higher priority than 1-star. Level the higher starred upgraded guy as he'll provide more power than leveling non-upgraded one. Don't worry about equipment upgrade early on as you'll out-level them quickly and stat upgrades are cheap. Weight stat upgrades versus playing x10 pachinko ymen cost for the legendary armour upgrade. Your first PoA

Spending real money:  Starter offer, monthly cards, world bundles, and season passes are some of the better deals for your hard earned cash. Season pass can offer many valuable resources easing event progression and contest winning. Money Monthly cards are extremely helpful in reaching higher season tiers and lessening Kinky Cumpetition costs if pursued. For the world bundles offering combativity, try to avoid unlocking a new world until an event requiring combativity is coming up. Legendary contests will be your cheapest and easiest way to win 5 star legendary guys.

Edited by Harelielle