500 Internal Server Error, cant log in to the website !!!

Deadlaserman

@DvDivXXX

In fact it happened to a lot of player trying to get the best result in the challenge of the day (here a money challenge)

So we were all banned (myself too) because we clicked a lot of time to spend a lot of money and get a great score. (each time I scored 200 000 points i got a ban, congrats to the first one in the ranking)

It means this is a bug, we shouldn't be banned because of playing to competitions ... It is not our problem it is the problem of kink. Or it will become a problem if you keep going considering your customers like that.

So as I and everyone played well and accordingly to the rules, could you please stop this ban ?

Many thanks

32 minutes ago, Koukouyé said:

It means this is a bug, we shouldn't be banned because of playing to competitions ... It is not our problem it is the problem of kink. Or it will become a problem if you keep going considering your customers like that.

So as I and everyone played well and accordingly to the rules, could you please stop this ban ?

Bad design is unfortunately not a bug. You're free to give feedback, but just because it's something you dislike, it doesn't make it a bug. Kinkoid apparently feel this feature is working as they intend, so it is not a bug.

Moderators have no power to undo bans, even in forums

I've been unbanned but anyway. Do you means that for money competitions, we do not have to click on the button to spend money ? Please develop what you are thinking.

There is a new bug that didn't exist in the past on the money competition, which is roughly a "click competition" given the money available in the game. So what we do ? we have to stop playing ?

2 minutes ago, Koukouyé said:

I've been unbanned but anyway. Do you means that for money competitions, we do not have to click on the button to spend money ? Please develop what you are thinking.

There is a new bug that didn't exist in the past on the money competition, which is roughly a "click competition" given the money available in the game. So what we do ? we have to stop playing ?

I don't work for Kinkoid, so trying to tell me how to design the feature is apparently as pointless as telling you it's not a bug.

Learn to play better then, other people aren't triggering it.

50 minutes ago, Koukouyé said:

@DvDivXXX

In fact it happened to a lot of player trying to get the best result in the challenge of the day (here a money challenge)

So we were all banned (myself too) because we clicked a lot of time to spend a lot of money and get a great score. (each time I scored 200 000 points i got a ban, congrats to the first one in the ranking)

Many thanks

There was something strange going on today. I also hit the "500 Internal Server Error" today and was unable to get points in the daily contest. Usually it's not the case.
Probably related to the changes in League that was supposed to happen. Or maybe server was overwhelmed with amount of people who were trying to win that contest on top of the ending of the League. So it's more of unusual occurrence.
But I think it's still something worth monitoring because if this situation happens again that means something was changed and for the worse. And it will be worthy of notifying Kinkoid about it.

16 minutes ago, Bomba said:

There was something strange going on today. I also hit the "500 Internal Server Error" today and was unable to get points in the daily contest. Usually it's not the case.
Probably related to the changes in League that was supposed to happen. Or maybe server was overwhelmed with amount of people who were trying to win that contest on top of the ending of the League. So it's more of unusual occurrence.
But I think it's still something worth monitoring because if this situation happens again that means something was changed and for the worse. And it will be worthy of notifying Kinkoid about it.

Yeah, me too. I've done the same thing I've always done, something was different today. I even hit it afterwards playing from my phone, you can't tell me I was clicking too fast with a touch interface :P.

Edited by Kenrae

Yeah, what was special today was that there was a donation contest, which results in lots of players clicking the same button rapid fire style at around the same time (especially closer to the end of the contest). That's usual. There's a similar increase in temp IP bans automatically issued by the server for tasks or contests requiring to sell items, or anything that increases the number and frequency of similar requests the server receives at a given time. That's what triggers the security feature, so it's to be expected.

TL;DR it's the same issue as addressed in the sticky linked to earlier in this thread. It's just more likely to happen when there's a lot of rapid clicking happening.

23 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Yeah, what was special today was that there was a donation contest, which results in lots of players clicking the same button rapid fire style at around the same time (especially closer to the end of the contest). That's usual. There's a similar increase in temp IP bans automatically issued by the server for tasks or contests requiring to sell items, or anything that increases the number and frequency of similar requests the server receives at a given time. That's what triggers the security feature, so it's to be expected.

TL;DR it's the same issue as addressed in the sticky linked to earlier in this thread. It's just more likely to happen when there's a lot of rapid clicking happening.

That's not special, that happens every time there's a donation contest, which is fairly often. There must have been something extra going on alongside it.

I tend to participate in those contests and it's the first time I've seen it happen to me, but most important, when I switched to playing from my phone I wasn't even "clicking" fast (because I'm not even able to).

20 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

That's not special, that happens every time there's a donation contest, which is fairly often. There must have been something extra going on alongside it.

Basically everytime one of these contest ends, we get complaints either here or on discord (or both ofc). This time, it hit more people who were active users, doesn't strike me as abnormal.

The cause of the 500 internal server error it is probably not in Kinkoid servers, but in their internet providers. If the servers are virtualized in a cloud (probability 99%) of amazon, microsoft  or another provider, there are firewalls and anti DDOS measures in place in the outer edge of that cloud, that interpret a sudden surge of connections from many players (hammering the money donation button) as an attack and block those players IPs from connecting. If the sensibility of those systems has been tuned lower lately then it will trigger more easily.

1 hour ago, HHTopCat said:

For sure it's been changed recently. I just got the 500 error after no more than 50 donate clicks on Nutaku. In the past I could do hundreds of clicks without any problems.

Your random observations doesn't prove its been changed. There's also the possibility (read as: certainty) that you don't understand what the trigger was in the first place (hint, it's not purely about the number of clicks)

Many consecutive logins can also trigger the the problem. In recent days I was trying to get Red Battler in CxH (still unsuccessful after trying everything imaginable) and doing over 5 logout and login in a few minutes put me in the blacklist.