Wrong rewards on Dicktator III league

Kenrae

That's another temporary issue I didn't mention in the other thread. It got fixed pretty quick, but if you were unfortunate enough to claim your rewards during the brief window with the list shown in Ken's post as the list, I'd strongly advise sending an in-game ticket to support.

Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket. Provide your screenshots and as many relevant details as needed to describe your issue: what happens, when, how, for how long or how often, etc.  (and also what device you play on, what browser etc.). Cheers.

For reference, I've listed the other issues that occurred with the implementation of the league rewards change today there.

5 hours ago, natstar said:

They don't work on the weekend so this is the first day that they will be responding to tickets.
they have a lot of tickets to work on so just give it time and they will get to it.

It's a bank holiday, they won't respond today.

1 hour ago, Kenrae said:

Oh, they did. Unluckily, not as I was expecting. I logged in about an hour ago and found their answer.
My ticket in blue, their answer in red (I censored the code as I don't know if I am allowed to post it):

Dragonmaster 3 days, 13h, 08mn, 23s

Following a suggestion in the forum, I realized that when I claimed the last league rewards I have obtained wrong rewards for my final ranking (43rd place). I got one x1 Epic Orb and seven points of worship, but as far as I remember (I didn't realized at that moment so I took no screenshot) the koban amount was different from the amount reported in the patch notes, and, as you can see in my harem, I got no shards fo Dolly.

In the hope you can help and fix this, I give my thanks in advance.

Dragonmaster

mimir 1h, 27mn, 46s

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Kinkoid Customer Support.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the updates to the Leagues. Please be advised that we will not be changing rewards given out to players for the leagues.

As a token of gratitude and appreciation for your understanding, we would like to offer you a promotional code for 10 wisdom and 10 kisses. Please keep in mind that the code is valid until the 30th of November, 2021 and that it is one-time use only. Also, have in mind that this subject will not be discussed any further.

Code: [censored]

Thank you for your understanding and have a great day in the Haremverse!

Best Regards,
Kinkoid Team

So, as I read it, "Got wrong rewards? Sorry, none of our business, we will give you this code for rewards different than the ones you lost without guilt and be grateful about it".

I am neither grateful nor understanding. As I see it, I simply asked what was due to me for my efforts an they refused. Where I am born, this is called scam. If they don't change their behaviour towards players sooner or later there will be a player exhausted of shoots like the above one who will call a lawyer and sue them, and I hope to be there on that day to see their asses sorely kicked.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Kenrae said:

Yeah, I had checked and it's supposed to be a bank holiday in Bulgaria as well (as it is in France and other countries). But I've received a template reply today as well, so I guess they're working today.

Not exactly thrilled by the good will gesture in Obs' case, I'll admit. But well, at least there's no delay. :(

Update: It is no longer advised to send a support ticket for missing rewards further to the recent league rewards change on Thursday. Kinkoid is aware of the issue, and the reply quoted above applies for such cases.

(Please don't shoot the messenger).

Edited by DvDivXXX
Added information
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I got royally screwed.  I won D2 I lost out on about 7,000 Kobans and, shards for the new girl as I guess I claimed in the middle of the change. I sent in a ticket and, got the same response.  I don't want 10 kisses and 10 wisdom tokens.  I either want the Kobans or the shards.  It was given to others therefore it should be given to everyone.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

On 11/1/2021 at 9:53 PM, Redbeard said:

I got royally screwed.  I won D2 I lost out on about 7,000 Kobans and, shards for the new girl as I guess I claimed in the middle of the change. I sent in a ticket and, got the same response.  I don't want 10 kisses and 10 wisdom tokens.  I either want the Kobans or the shards.  It was given to others therefore it should be given to everyone.

Same, I won D2 and I do not get old reward but instead the new one without shard. I am still waiting for my 46 dolly shard at nutaku. Submit ticket to nutaku and they told me it would be available at Wednesday. So far nothing yet.

• Like 1

On 11/1/2021 at 8:53 AM, Redbeard said:

yeah the same thing, not only did i get what they said was a special code, they end up releasing it to everyone the next day, thats not cool and total BS

• Like 2