Mission Timer Countdown Reset?

Magik

Sometimes when I check the game, it seems that the mission timers count down, and then the timer resets to back to about an hour.
I'm fairly certain it's a bug, but very rare. However it seems to have occurred around the same time for both HH and CxH.

That one mission shouldn't be taking an hour (45 minutes remaining plus the time it already counted down) for 1,109 XP.
image.thumb.png.fbacdff981fac19271c1a7e9f25dd6b6.png

I had a similar bug also in CxH.
Compared to the other remaining missions I have, there is no way a 555xp mission should be taking that long.
image.thumb.png.c0e2ac2203aa5c6d1e1829679edb57bb.png

Any ideas on the cause?

Every year, this happen when Europe time change (last night).

This cause problem to the game, and the server don't know how to keep with it.

And since America time will change only next week, this also change the time of the game here.

The game usually reset at 7h am here, and this morning, the missions timer say to wait 1 day and 45 minutes (so, 8h am...tomorrow).

Same thing happen last year, before Kinkoid correct it.

The missions will appear...later, when they correct the server....like last year.

Edited by spacedragon64
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, spacedragon64 said:

Same thing happen last year, before Kinkoid correct it.

The missions will appear...later, when they correct the server....like last year.

No. Kinkoid did nothing to fix it last year, and they'll do nothing to fix it this year either. It'll fix itself naturally, 1 hour later than it should've first worked.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Hug 1