• .Scorpio. Meh
    • \_______/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Capricorn. Meh
    • \_________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Aquarius. Meh
    • \________/ Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Season of the Sexy Witches. Next Event >>

FtloAqk.png

Classic event 
Classic starts from the 1st and will end оn the 10th of November

Through the looking Ass
My wonderous hero, Starting today and ending on the 10th of November, get ready for tea, madness, and loads of tomfoolery. All girls except for White Rabbit Hari are obtainable in the Epic and Event Pachinko. Complete all the Daily Missions to have her join your tea party.

The world of Fuckland is a magical place, with mad hatters, Jabberwockies, Cheshire cats, Tweedle Twins and Gwenaelle, who’s just high.

Prove your magical mettle in the Season Of The Sexy Witches! Two horny mages will fight for your magic wand!

Now off with your undies, hero!

Mission Girl

ava0-1200x.webp

White Rabbit Hari

Boss Girls

ava0-1200x.webp

Mad Hatter Justine

ava0-1200x.webp

Cheshire Kelina

Event Pachinko Girls

ava0-1200x.webp

Fuckland Gwenaelle

ava0-1200x.webp

Jabberwock Maleva

ava0-1200x.webp

Fuckland Fanny & Fione

New Season Girls
(not part of the event)

ava0-1200x.webp

Babe

ava0-1200x.webp

Nora

Recent Girls:
Leagues, Places of Power, 2x Epic Pachinko Girls, 4x Pantheon Girls
(not part of the event)

ava0-1200x.webp

Dolly

ava0-1200x.webp

Risa

ava0-1200x.webp

Sorceress Dalila

ava0-1200x.webp

Burglar Reimi

ava0.png

Taurus

ava0.png

Scorpio

ava0.png

Capricorn

ava0.png

Aquarius

@Noacc

• Thanks 11

58 minutes ago, Blizzyte said:

Don't get me wrong, I like the art and I'm not accusing anybody of foul play. But these features line up to an uncanny degree.

image.thumb.png.d15a5f14053148228b6f2964071c481c.png

Psst, wanna see Ctrl C+ Ctrl V of the whole poses? That's also included.
It all started with a girl named Merlinda and one by one some poses of the new girls were replaced with poses that already appeared on the other girls. And recently there was a lot more girls like that. For Merlinda it was a feature, for others not so much. So it's not surprising that they're reusing everything. I mean, there's a whole event called Kinky Cumpetition with only that idea in mind.
Speaking of which. There's no calendar on the forum yet, but if anyone's wondering - Kinky Cumpetition starts this week.

Also, I'm glad that we have some more middle eastern vibe in this game with the addition of Fuckland Gwenaelle and Sorceress Dalila. I can't wait for the desert Skytte to appear in this game, based on Nami in Alabasta. And honestly, we lack the proper Vivi in this game too, cause Selena has a very different vibe and honestly, if not for wiki I wouldn't even guess that she was supposed to be a parody of Vivi.

As for the event. It's a very interesting theme and all girls are surprisingly well drawn. And I mean not just the quality but also the execution of the theme on them is done well.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Ironically, we have an event that is based on "Alice in Wonderland" yet we don't even have a girl who is the stand-in or Alice (Or the Queen of Hearts for that matter).  Nor is the girl whose actually named "Alice" has any part in this event.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, JoeEl85 said:

Ironically, we have an event that is based on "Alice in Wonderland" yet we don't even have a girl who is the stand-in or Alice (Or the Queen of Hearts for that matter).  Nor is the girl whose actually named "Alice" has any part in this event.

They're quite iconic, so my guess is that those 2 girls that were removed from this event are actually Alice and Queen of Hearts. I guess we'll see them in that new feature they promised. But that's really weird that they left them out.

27 minutes ago, Gerard Cocks said:

2 girls indeed on the bosses. Another weird change. I have saved combativity for nothing from POA it seems...

why for nothing? Saved combativity from PoA wont be enough for both girls, also there will be MD for 3 days, lots of possibility to spend them

• Like 4

8 hours ago, blaa said:

why for nothing? Saved combativity from PoA wont be enough for both girls, also there will be MD for 3 days, lots of possibility to spend them

Actually it is, together with the free refills for combativity, it was enough for approx. 2,5 to 3 girls. Collected all 3 girls with spending only a few kobans consistently.

I ignore MD because I do not like the structure, cost and general idea of the event.   

• Like 1

I wasn´t able to log on during reset/ for most of the day yesterday so I´m a little bit late this time :D ..which according to some of your guys experiences with the daily mission isn´t necessary bad :P 

As for the event:
The theme is nice and there´s no art style that´s bad imo though nothing extraordinary as well. Idk what to think about the reduction in girls.. one less free girl and one less in pachinko means less work during the classic event but wether this is a good or bad change is yet to be seen and will depend on how the other 2 girls will be "implemented".

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Gerard Cocks said:

Actually it is, together with the free refills for combativity, it was enough for approx. 2,5 to 3 girls. Collected all 3 girls with spending only a few kobans consistently.

2,5 is pretty correct, yeah; you would need around 130 combativity in refills in average if you saved all PoA combativity (if you had also the paid path); now you have basically the 87 PoA combativity left over. Not such a big loss, tbh, just use them for some t3 girls or whatever.

To be fair, it would have been better if they had announced it earlier, i could agree on that.

6 hours ago, Gerard Cocks said:

I ignore MD because I do not like the structure, cost and general idea of the event.   

it wasnt the point if you like MD or not, but you claiming you could use your combativity for nothing, i just showed you one possibility.

• Like 3

Me too @Kenrae, it was something unexpected for sure 😂.

Btw i like a lot the theme of the event ( i was thinking about it too, and i was really about to write it in our "story thread", actually i would have done a world with this. But I'm happy even if is "only" an event) and all the girls. A bit of a shame that ram rem is on pachinko i really want them.

other girls: pretty happy with Elaine from majo no Tabitabi i liked that anime, plus I'm very happy that Taurus (my sign) is the closest one to reach (come on guys let's admit it, no one is coolest than Aldebaran in saint seiya 😜)

Side note: the more i see the word "exclusive" the more i want to 🤢. I mean i really wanted Nike (i even praised the idea and the art) and now she is exclusive..... This literally goes against the game objective, and is not good for the upcoming players too. Imagine a new player: "ohhh in this game there are parodies of Anime characters, i really want my favorite Bulma let me check were was she..... Exclusive girl available only in mythic days 1997..... Bye"

• Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, lepidocter said:

the only gold saint that die first every serie, reboot, OAV? That horn get glued so much times

Well is always a noble and fierce death (plus i think at some point is clearly said that he is the strongest of all the saints) and also is the only one that has the sacred ritual of leaving his name (And his old self) to be Aldebaran... 

Sorry none of your words can make me change My mind 😉 He is the coolest one

On 11/1/2021 at 2:27 PM, Blizzyte said:

Don't get me wrong, I like the art and I'm not accusing anybody of foul play. But these features line up to an uncanny degree.

image.thumb.png.d15a5f14053148228b6f2964071c481c.png

I'd rather see this "technique" than what they sometimes do to some pretty girls. Remember Sylvia and Fangirl Sylvia? How drugs can destroy elves, man. At least this is how I took it.IMG_20211107_103016.thumb.png.6f1e9445265c80dd110eebab54e21f70.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2