[ 03-Nov-21 ] Mythic Days - Discussion

FinderKeeper

Lay low  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Undercover Valentina

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

Got Valentina for slightly less than 11k koban (including sandalwood boosters). Could have gone worse, I guess. :)

And, yes, I also support the idea of a Mythic Norou... if it has to be an incarnation of an already existing girl, that is. As for new girls, my vote goes to a Seung Mina clone. Or a Mythic Wii Fit Trainer. *rrrr*... all those hot yoga positions. But KK hasn't answered my prayers yet. No matter how often I suggest her in the surveys. :P

• Haha 2
  • Hearts 2

I Came to a conclusion: the flesh is weak 🙂

I got her with 9.5k kobans (and 4 boosters ofc). The only thing I have done to feel less guilty with myself was not using the x50 perform saving some kobans (around 850, too lazy and tired now to do math 🤣).

For sure i cannot keep taking mithyc girls forever so now that i have 7 of them i want my 8 to be special.... And i saw many suggestions here that are teasing my fantasies 😍.

Side note: I'm still really low on the gifts side, basically I'm taking a mithyc girl at the beginning of the month and giving all to her for the rest of the month.. to begin again the next month (I'm still working on the last star of housemaid...). Since no one is saying anything: am i the only one with low gifts? Is everyone really buying all the mythic gifts?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Hearts 1

1 minute ago, Xemnas said:

Side note: I'm still really low on the gifts side, basically I'm taking a mithyc girl at the beginning of the month and giving all to her for the rest of the month.. to begin again the next month (I'm still working on the last star of housemaid...). Since no one is saying anything: am i the only one with low gifts? Is everyone really buying all the mythic gifts?

I don't buy mythic gifts, I do market refreshes which are much cheaper.

• Like 5
  • Thinking 1

26 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

I got her with 9.5k kobans (and 4 boosters ofc). The only thing I have done to feel less guilty with myself was not using the x50 perform saving some kobans (around 850, too lazy and tired now to do math 🤣).

For sure i cannot keep taking mithyc girls forever so now that i have 7 of them i want my 8 to be special.... And i saw many suggestions here that are teasing my fantasies 😍.

😮 what if they really give us a mythic norou next months  😮 what will you do then :/

24 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

I don't buy mythic gifts, I do market refreshes which are much cheaper.

I do as well.. I went on a "shopping spree" a few months ago (unfortunately after mythic gifts got introduced :( ) and spent  kobans on 7 ish mio affection I believe (idk I´m not totally sure how much I bought but I did buy the plat card for that which saved me about 30k kobans or so :D ) .. I´m currently also "short" on affection (only 320k remaining after I made valentina happy :P )

Unfortunately we still don´t get enough affection .. I feel like they should finally replace the leg gifts in season with mythic´s .. wouldn´t really hurt  much but help quite a bit imo

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

do market refreshes which are much cheaper

Uhm.....i see...uhm.. still idk..... I like to save every single kobans i can 😉

But definitely you make me think 🤔 because i have so many girls that are there waiting me....uhm.

Don't hate me for this @holymolly, i would like a mithyc norou. But a mithyc Wii fit trainer or Bulma or Chichi are better for me. Maybe i can't appreciate 2B in the fullest because i haven't played Automata 🙂

Edited by Xemnas
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

But definitely you make me think 🤔 because i have so many girls that are there waiting me....uhm

I only raise the affection of those girls I need in the league nowadays 😅.

And I try to do the market refreshes during Legendary Contest day 4 to at least feel I'm getting something in return.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

But definitely you make me think 🤔 because i have so many girls that are there waiting me....uhm.

Don't hate me for this @holymolly, i would like a mithyc norou. But a mithyc Wii fit trainer or Bulma or Chichi are better for me. Maybe i can't appreciate 2B in the fullest because i haven't played Automata 🙂

I haven´t played it either :P .. I know that she´s a 2B parody but she somehow just reminds me of mikasa from AoT (best waifu with rin imo :P) that´s probably why I like her that much :D

(I know it doesn´t make any sense but the heart wants what the heart wants ^^ and I want a mythic norou :D )
(Imagine my impregnable passion for norou if I´d also like 2B :D )

Also.. is it just me or are there more shards left than usually at this point during MD? 🤔
(I totally didn´t ask that question just so that I wouldn´t get scolded by the other mods for bumping the topic)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xemnas said:

Since no one is saying anything: am i the only one with low gifts? Is everyone really buying all the mythic gifts?

Nah, never bought any mythic gifts. My approach is basically the same as Kenrae's*: giving all my gifts to the girls I need for the league at the moment. Always saving some gifts for emergency level-ups.

Valentina will probably have to remain at 0 stars for a while. Just like the Housemaid from last month. But my... err... stockpile of not yet leveled up 5+ star girls is getting smaller every month. So it will only be a matter of time until I can finally take care of everyone. Right now I have 6 rare, 2 epic, 8 legendary and the 2 newest mythic girls waiting for gifts.

*(minus the market refreshes)

Edited by Moonlynx
  • Like 3

I had just enough kobans to get the mythic girl if my luck doesn't go south. After struggling with the decision for 2.5 days and earning 11 shards from natural regen, I decided to go for it. Luckily, this is the cheapest MD I had. I got the girl after 683 fights in total using 4 SP boosters. So the total cost is about 9500 kobans. No x50/x10 used.

We need mythic Gork next month so I won't feel bad when I don't have enough kobans. 😜

• Haha 7

Results from obtaining U.V. :

Natural Re-gen - 90 fights  /  Refills - 14 50x - 700 fights -7560 kobans  / 5 Boosters = 2700 kobans  / Total 10,260 kobans

All fights using 10x button, have Plat card so no charge for re-fills or 10x button.

Also received : 44 tickets  /  56 orbs  /  14,410.2k yemens

------------
I have been using a Mythic lingerie on any Mythic girl I obtained, but checking @Kenrae's idea about using re-fills instead, even if every re-fill only gave me 7xEpic flowers with Plat card I'd only use 324 ! Guess I won't be buying Mythic Lingerie again ....
------------
Current affection stockpile is  -  7,593 gifts  /  843,293 affection

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod edit: double post content added
  • Like 5

I grabbed her for a bit under 10k as well (7,730ko + 4 shard boosters + the measly 78 fights I stored from Seasons—I fell asleep in front of my computer just before the end of PoA and lost about 200 PvE fights V_v would have been much cheaper otherwise).

I'll rate her in a few months, probably. I'm not quite yet able to rate Royal Housemaid from last month (just one more star to go, which costs as much on its own as upgrading 3 full 5-star legendaries... V___v).

• Like 2
  • Sad 6

Yup, especially since support has a strict no support policy for any unclaimed reward request. They even sent me the template reply as is, without editing the part that says "we will not be able to provide you with the girls you have not collected" to match my query for the PvE fights I hadn't collected, or the part that says they send reminders, to match my actual issue of falling asleep (rather than simply forgetting or not being aware of the need to collect rewards). I expected as much since not losing uncollected rewards is now a monthly subscription perk, though, so no surprise there.

Not to mention sleeping in my chair with my headphones and glasses still on isn't the most pleasant experience in and of itself. ^^ But that's on me.

• Like 2

And... I finally got her. It cost me a lot more than expected, but it's still quite okay I think. I used 8890 Kobans:

- 860 fights total, with 5 Boosters (5.81% drop rate)

- 290 free fights (Stash + Regen. I didn't fall asleep :) )

- 6190 kobans for refills + 2700 for boosters

Bonus: 300 Kobans of "cashback" for waiting the last day. I'll easily secure Top 1 in daily contests. I wouldn't have reached Top 4 without the refills.

I'm still quite disappointed, because I started with a lucky streak. I had an 8.8% drop rate at 24/100. But after that, my luck went downhill... :(

• Like 6

3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I fell asleep in front of my computer just before the end of PoA and lost about 200 PvE fights V_v

Pro tip: Never wait until the end to claim those rewards. Those few additional battles are not worth losing those rewards to some Force Majeure. Falling asleep, forgetting about it, doing something else and not be on time for it, losing internet connection for exactly that moment, the unexpected 500 error and Kinkoid doing something unpredictable might be enough to throw you off just enough so that you wouldn't be able to claim it. It's better safe than sorry. And it's true not only for PoA.

14 hours ago, Xemnas said:

Don't worry, the choice wasn't yours to begin with. She's the best spy. Of course she could infiltrate even your harem. Only the strong willed people can resist that temptation. And I'm pretty sure they wouldn't even play this game. As for us, we all got her and we're all happy about it :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Wow, everybody seemed to get this mythic Valentina for rather cheap, while my beginning with natural regen fights + unclaimed contests left me quite undecided on the merits of pursuing the girl. I had a streak of 49 fights without a single shard 😲.

But in the end it turned out quite well : around 130-160 "free" fights + 5000 kb refills + 4 booster ( 2160 kb ), only x1 battles ( no x10 nor x50 ), that's quite a nice change from the previous 12000-18000 kb mythics 😲

Edited by Blabla07
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, Bomba said:

Pro tip: Never wait until the end to claim those rewards. Those few additional battles are not worth losing those rewards to some Force Majeure.

Definitely. That's a lesson I've learned the hard way with this PoA, at least (quite late in my HH life, admittedly, but better late than never). You're spot on: I had timed my fights so that I would be back to 20/20 right around noon, which still gave me a one hour margin before the end of the event. I knew I was dead tired at the time, and I actually planned to take a nap after claiming the rewards. I didn't anticipate just how tired I really was, though. ^^ And yeah, in retrospect I wish I had just claimed my rewards right when I came home, and "lost" those 4-5 extra fights instead of the 200-something I ended up missing out on. As a nice bonus, I would have taken a proper nap in my bed, that way. ^^

• Like 3
  • Sad 1