Treasure Hunters - THE Gift Code Posting Thread.

Zamioc Yuki

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

While it isn't exactly a gift code I do want to remind the fellow folks on here that during the anniversary event there is a free bundle every day for the duration of it.

The first one today is an extremely valuable Epic x10 Pachinko orb which guarantees a new guy.

• Thanks 5

I won't spoil the actual codes but you can find a whopping five of them in the Kinkoid Anniversary article.

The prizes are also quite generous with 300 gems of all types, +100 extra energy, +20 Champion tickets, whopping 40 Kisses for Season and fully 50 Combativity.

The latter two can be very useful for the upcoming Path of Attraction.

I don't know how long these codes will last, but if I had to guess I'd say for the remaining time of the anniversary.

• Thanks 5

Please don't post the anniversary codes anywhere. Sadly there is no direct messaging here so we can't give specific help with them. I do know sometimes they just don't work for some reason but trying again later they might. No idea why that is. You can also go onto discord where direct messaging is possible if you're still having trouble.

In the article the authors explicitly ask to not mention the codes directly, you have to find all five of them by reading and searching the article itself.

I've tested all five this morning and they worked on both Nutaku and the Main Server. Can't say for other servers the game may run on though.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Oliver66 unpinned and pinned this topic