ToF League Chat

FinderKeeper

Thanks for starting a separate topic for this.

A bit surprised, both by the level distribution, with 2/3 of players under level 100, and that only 15 players are doing battles, and to top that, there is one level 80 player that has done at least a refill yet.

This week will be a walk in the park, but the next one with top 15 from the first week could be problematic.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, lepidocter said:

I wish I had a way to cast a video of my league.

They do refills. T_T. Even twice at once.

WHY they refill? Why? A single refill cost more than the Koban prize!

What they expect to win by ending first? A doll? An inflatable doll?

We saw the same thing at the start of the leagues in HH. Some people just can't help it. E-penis is a potent koban sink.
Which is why I don't understand why they took the leaderboards away.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, lepidocter said:

I wish I had a way to cast a video of my league.

They do refills. T_T. Even twice at once.

WHY they refill? Why? A single refill cost more than the Koban prize!

What they expect to win by ending first? A doll? An inflatable doll?

A month ago someone in my HH league did the whole darned league within 1 hour. Thats 105+ x 3 combats x 12ish kobans within 60 minutes. That's like 4.000 kobans! In a midtier league! I still suspect hackerish stuff, but many people are just... 😮

• Surprised :O 1

after first 100 fights I am only one of 17 who did already their fights, that just means the level gap will widen massively.

That's the overview for my first league

image.png.c1abb689245a62e96a14c49278cfa3d2.png

also, no surprise so far i guess: image.png.718f5d907af5a078147f1adde8ac2cb2.png

i would love to get first places for the player profile, but I wont spend resources for the little i get in return; i also suspect that I will have a lot more trouble next week, especially when the whales with all the girls, all upgraded come to fight me :D

Edited by blaa

I've started with the highest leveled players, so I don't have an average of 25. But all my battles left will be 25s. We'll see, I think it will be between myself and another player at one level less than me that has 25s so far (he has more points than me so far, but hasn't fought the highest level players).

And then there are some players who have made some refills 🙄

Edited by Kenrae

9 hours ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

Yep, I also lined up my 14,5 tokens for the new day (in case of the appropriate contest). Oh well 🙄😀

Due to a 12 hour roll back, that doesn't actually matter much. You'd have lost that 8.75 hours of regen even if you spent them.

My GF is in love with russian culture, from Dostoevskij to Puskin even to Gončarov. A week ago we visited an astounding orthodox church. I usually like more the eastern way of life than the western one. Russians are usually well mannered, high cultured, artistically superior and smart people that focus on the values I recognize the most. Not to speak my ex GF was russian.

I lke russian people. By heart.

Everyone except this damned one that's continually refilling to have me end second in the league.

You'd to know, tovarišč Tomaš. I hate you.

• Haha 4

Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy to have Leagues in CxH. More XP, a little additional gold coming my way each week...

But I was surprised that they didn't even rename or re-skin it in anyway, to fit the theme of CxH better or just distinguish it from a total clone/port.

If they do eventually add the ability of players to group themselves into clubs, like in HxH, I sincerely hope that they at least rename it from 'Club'.

Superheroes don't gather together in 'clubs', lol. They have leagues, oh wait, that's already taken. Maybe just label it 'HQ' or 'Team'?

Looks like I will finish 5th. It appears the 4 people in front of me all did refills at some point--most recently just a few minutes ago to knock me back a slot. And not by a little, the encroacher jumped about 800 points in a few minutes. I'm not silly enough to spend more kobans than it's worth. I'll just take my 5th place gracefully.

The server bug shutdown on monday and the android challenge button bug yesterday totally messed the league and my strategy. I couldn't fight around 25 fights. but I probably wouldn't have won anyway against (softly) boosted players. Top 4 is as good a I could expect.

The Wanker2 league this week would be a real challenge.

image.png.327fba773fcde565d55fad7aa588bae1.png

• Like 3

couldnt do a screenshot, but i got first in the end with 24,8x.

image.png.5b64633f2798de438fdaba4917f10424.png

there is not much to tell though - won all fights, had to refill cause of rollback; but only did it to not lose the xp

now, since I am still highest level, i might have to consider using boosters this week, but i am not too motivated, tbh