ToF League Chat

FinderKeeper

Hey anyone some tips.. im in Sexpert 3 but it doesnt rlly go well 

I am Knowhow lvl 298.. stats from market almost maxed and my girls for battle are lvl 500 what should i do better?:o

I am seeing the top places in my League most are hardcore class

3 hours ago, Shadow93 said:

Hey anyone some tips.. im in Sexpert 3 but it doesnt rlly go well 

I am Knowhow lvl 298.. stats from market almost maxed and my girls for battle are lvl 500 what should i do better?:o

I am seeing the top places in my League most are hardcore class

Class doesn't matter, don't worry about that.

If you want to do better, you should start by trying to catch you opponents unboosted, specially the most difficult opponents. Also, are you taking advantage of opponents elements?

If you want to delve a little deeper you can read this (it's on HH part of the forum but the mechanics are exactly the same):

6 hours ago, Shadow93 said:

im in Sexpert 3 but it doesnt rlly go well 

Sexpert III has just unlocked this week, so it has the stronger players of the game. Expect them to have a team awakened to level 500 and more, maxed character stats and updated equipment. Add to the mix that many of them are boosted most of the time and then you (and me) are really struggling to get the wins.

As more S3 brackes are created with players of lower leagues each week, the strength will dilute and it will be easier to score, but the first week is always terrible. It will probably take another 6 weeks to have enough Sexpert III brackets to unlock Dicktator I and the top players to fly away. 

Edited by jelom
  • Like 1

Considering the best of the best was in this first S3 league, my 56th place without boosters is not bad.

imagen.png.f035dc400afa54ec6689f984f4cf96ec.png

As expected this week S3 has 195 players in asingle bracket, if it follows the logical progression as in HH some years ago, the number of players in the next week it should be 143 or just 100 if a new S2 has been created.

• Like 1

Improving my ranking (26th in the last minute) No boosters used, and leaving the stronger players unfought as it was a 126 players bracket. Top players are spreading in the expanding number of brackets so difficulty is slowly decreasing, allowing better placements.

imagen.png.e1336e5684988f0d07eb71d3f99c7df5.png

This week my bracket has 112 players.

• Like 1

Got kicked out of top 30 by ninjas in the lower regions. I just dont feel like competing on CxH, its still far too vicious. Im one of the top players in level in my competition but havent advanced for a while, because every single week people still keep spending money and massive amounts of boosters that make zero sense for the few hundred kobans you can win on these low ranks.

• Like 1

I couldn't fight 10-12 challenges this week, and even so I finished 21 in the end, so with a bit of luck I could have reached top 15. Anyway don't cry for the spilled milk, I get a good position without boosters. My friend Kenrae was also playing in the same group and reached a good position. I assume he is playing in easygoing mode too.

imagen.png.2cbaa467bb401d566fd60bc1a9f3aac4.png 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jelom said:

My friend Kenrae was also playing in the same group and reached a good position. I assume he is playing in easygoing mode too.

Yeah, I don't use boosters and don't refill. I don't (and can't) devote as much time as in HH, that would be too much, so CxH is very casual for me. Just going with the flow.

• Like 3

Im that 8th guy there and we also in same again.. just wondering when we get d1 league , made Some mistakes this time but saved some gold cuz still had Some unchallenged

wouldnt have been enough for 4th place though:/ 

Well upgrading Pop priority now while also saving enough for to have enough for this months legendary days as it should be a 5 Star girl this month

A good position in my last S3 league. congrats to Lunatic for the win and for Shadow that reached 3rd place.

D1 has unlocked with 105 players, and the next two weeks until more brackets are created will be tough without boosters.

imagen.png.baffe3d382f5eba656f24776de8e14a5.png

• 2 weeks later...

122th place is nothing to brag about, but I will post it just to show how ComixHarem is getting harder by the day, so my no booster policy has crashed with a wall here. I will pass the following weeks slowly crawling positions until more brackets are created and D1 strength is diluted with people from below, and of course when I will reach the 600 level awakening for my girls.

• Like 1