ToF League Chat

FinderKeeper

Quite a few challenges missed this week, still no boosters (I wanted to test the waters in that condition) and I ended in a not so bad position in my first week in D2.

sorry for the pic but I couldn't be online at reset.

imagen.png.842980a88e45ae5c549d96f105287444.png

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

A few weeks out so I couldn't play as always nor take the usual screenshots.

If I remember correctly I placed in the following positions in D2:

2022-08-11 : 54th (bad week, missed many fights)

2022-08-18 : 29th

2022-08-25 : 21th

D2 league is hard so I started to use chlorellas as boosters.

And the screenshot is back.

24th in D2 with 6006 points and 19,95 average points per fight.

Boosters used: 3 x Chlorella (sly-man antisleep pills) during all the week (just 5 sets by a judicious use of the regeneration time)

My harem is still capped at 650, but I expect breaking that barrier soon. I also lack mythics and more 5 star legendaries

imagen.png.8a60e1601ee945a6c5aebfe70c279592.png

• Like 3

Another comfortable 21st place in D2 just using Chlorella (Sly-man antisleep pills, but I prefer the old HH naming for boosters). As usual I missed a few challenges (I don't want to do refills unless they help me to reach top 4, so I will wait until my team is stronger and I change to stronger boosters to be more competitive, probably the next month)

imagen.png.8e4616fb986599ed141c6d296979c3e7.png

• Like 1

I won 1st place in D1, was doable, but now in D2 it's giving me headaches again. I just do.. not... understand... why so many people are spending kobans in League. Its supposed to be profitable and easy. Did Kinkoid open up just 1 little D3 and left the entire rest Top 1000 player, whales and all, in D2?

• Like 1

Last week 4th in d2 most of time 5th-8th gope that changes now that my girls ate lvl 700

What u mean by spend kobans in league? I only use them to have enough battles to challenge everyone 3 times to get all the XP boosters are semifree when Pop 9 and getting the mythic girls from mythic days cuz of all the orbs dropping.. can stay permaboosted for 1,5 months atm  on Minute man super Juice injector and sylmans antisleep pill and d3 is still not open lol

Normal boosters are plenty these days, but I can calculate at least 30-35 people in my competition were using the Mythic booster as well, plus they spend a couple thousand kobans in extra battle to challenge everyone. That may be standard in D3 on HH, but in D2 on HH everyone just uses natural regen and stops at about 4.000 points to prevent getting promoted to D3 and just profits 1.300 kobans. A majority of D2 players on CmH seems to play like it's D3 instead of D2, meaning they play at a loss or just a small profit. D3 opened 3 weeks ago, it's in the graphic, unless Im missing something.

Edited by Gotaku

14 minutes ago, Gotaku said:

D3 opened 3 weeks ago, it's in the graphic, unless Im missing something.

D3 icon being in the league window doesn't mean that  it has unlocked yet.

There is always one icon (greyed) more than the last opened league level.

And if you check players profiles, you won't find any with a D3 rank, so there are only two posibilities: D3 not unlocked or just unlocked this week.

1 hour ago, jelom said:

D3 icon being in the league window doesn't mean that  it has unlocked yet.

There is always one icon (greyed) more than the last opened league level.

And if you check players profiles, you won't find any with a D3 rank, so there are only two posibilities: D3 not unlocked or just unlocked this week.

it's still locked

I was 15th with 3 minutes left, but in the end I was 16th.

Good place considering I was using only 1 Minute-Man (aka ginseng) and 2 Sly-Man (aka chlorella) as boosters during the week. I will gradually change to stronger boosters during the next weeks.

I have also unlocked level 700 this week and I have upleveled some of the girls.

imagen.png.c1d17d5119bb66c4264dc8684dfe18c7.png

Sorry no pic this week, I was away and not able to really play well in all games.

I ended in 17th place. Getting a better score (6217 points) and average than last week didn't won me a Top 15 position against opponents stronger by the day.

• Like 1

On 10/15/2022 at 7:46 PM, Gotaku said:

Wow Kinkoid messing with the snapshot time made the league infinitely more playable for normal players today. Most of the league currently unboosted. I hope they keep randomizing this.

It was probably a coincidence that many people were boosted/unboosted at the same time

I didn't decide what I want to do in the league near the last two days, whether to stay in D1 or to go for 1-4 places and promote (I've got much stronger in the last couple of weeks, because I understand the game better thanks to this forum, and I put lots of $ into the player stats). In the end, I finished in the top 15 (9th place) and got promoted.

Now, I will have to decide if I can go for place 45 in D2, or whether I should demote as I did 2 or 3 weeks ago.

CxH League 22.10.22.jpg

Edited by OmerB

Meh 5th again by like 70 points.. guess with 1 Mystik booster would have been enough for 4th 2 to be save 🤔🤔

Still no d3 though..  finally got abother champion girl now only the one from last stage messing but only like 140 Tickets atm :/

kinda wavering a bit if upgrade all the remaining 5* girls to 700 or save gems to wait for mythics cuz only for White enough to get more then 1 5/6* girl to 700