ToF League Chat

FinderKeeper

5 hours ago, Gotaku said:

what in the actual f

This cant be right. This 4th Lowest level player in league is suddenly at D3 no.1 with an insane score that he has neither the stats or even the clan boost for. Suspecting some foul play here. @jelom

cheater.jpg

refills? There're ~140 players to fight on D3, so the maximum amount of points is theoretically ~10,500.

2 hours ago, jelom said:

Yes, refills explain it, let's wait until the league ends and see how many players refill for maximum points

Players having near 10K points should be at the top. The average should be somewhere around 8000-8500.

I lost two places to 37th in the last minute. I only wear 2 Mythic gear (don't ask for repeated slots), so I cannot expect much more than this.

Well, you know patience is my alias so it is just a question of playing along and improving my setup and my harem.

imagen.png.d2aa5038024b0efde6d0cf5efc1b87fc.png

Not bad position this week. I was 20th, I lost one position since the screenshot. Using 1 Super Juice injector and 2 Minute man potions. Only half of mythic equipment and none of my class, this is going to be a long, slow grind.

Congrats to Darkiz who was 1st in the last minutes.

imagen.png.cf2fdc357f20bf8011e2a3382241383a.png

• Like 1

I got 4th place on D2 😃 I haven't decided if I want to get promoted or not until Monday or Tuesday, so I "burned" a few days with low point wins. After I got some needed materials and upgraded two more MG with attack bonus (up to 4), I decided to go up.

Edition: This is a screenshot I have from D2, 9 hours before the reset time. So few minutes before the reset, I did 2 refills (which never done before), and got to the top 4! 🙂

The dreaded D3 doesn't look so terrible now. I'm with a lot of club mates, so that's nice 😃

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 1

I'm doing quite allright at my first attempt at D3, with an average of 21.59 so far (from 116 fights).

It might go down a bit till the end of the league, to an average of near 21. I'm hoping that it will be enough for a top 15 finish on my first try on D3 🙂

We are 112 players on my D3 division.
If there are 5 D2 divisions, in two weeks we will have 5 D3 divisions (on 26th of January).

• Like 1

Good 13th place considering some players refilled to complete all possible fights in a 112 player league. Still waiting for the 6th Mythic Equipment, I could sell the mountain of shields and armors I have.

Omer, congrats for your good performance in your first D3.

imagen.png.af5439b2aa2197231031aa546103d96c.png

• Like 1

What the fuck have they done now, and without saying a fucking thing about it!

I finished 91st (out of 112 Players), and yet I got the "No League change because you're too good". That is total BULLSHIT, as with being a F2P, I have already learned and seen that I can NOT even begin to compete, with all of the fucking Whales in CH, especially in D3.

Edited by HornyCat

Easy, tiger.

1 hour ago, HornyCat said:

What the fuck have they done now, and without saying a fucking thing about it!

I finished 91st (out of 112 Players), and yet I got the "No League change because you're too good".

Demotion rule always have been "last 15 places or 0 score". In a 112-player league players ranked 98-112 have demoted.

• Like 1

I took a photo 2 minutes before the end.

9 club members on the top 15! and yes, 12th place is great for my first week on D3, thanks @jelom 🙂 I could've finished 11th or 10th with few refills, but it doesn't matter.

image.png.385429aad59e8adcd442d412d951e866.png

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 2

On 1/15/2023 at 2:27 AM, OmerB said:

We are 112 players on my D3 division.
If there are 5 D2 divisions, in two weeks we will have 5 D3 divisions (on 26th of January).

I'm not sure how I made this calculation. We will probably not have 5 D3 divisions on 26th of January, but on 9th of February...

Until then, the number of players is each division will grow slightly by every week. On the the last week before the expansion (2-9 February), we will have 123-124 players on each D3 bracket, and hopefully on 9th of February we will have 5 D3 brackets with 101-102 players on each one of them.

Wow, 7th place on my second week in D3 🙂

I did some refills on Monday, making my league fights at exactly the number of challenges. I also had 3 days free platinum card, which had helped a little bit, because I could be more relaxed and time my fights a bit better.

• Like 2