ToF League Chat

FinderKeeper

An 8th place without boosters is enough for me. I just want to climb leagues and then try to get top 30 or top 45 rewards.

The next week in a 150 players bracket and with the creme of the creme of the players will be really hard.

I will just go with natural regeneration and no boosters, but I am sure someone will refill to battle all players.

image.png.bac1277bb1592a1ba2de2179929ce5e0.png

• Like 1

I was ready for a nice calm Top 1 as the strongest player in the league, by far. So I put myself on 1st the first day, signaling everyone that Im active and here to win. Even put in a little extra as a 'no, really, dont even try'.

But for some reason a bunch of weird players with just 1/3rd of my power (at least) kept spending what must have been thousands upon thousands of kobans surpassing me aaaaaall week, eventhough I kept kicking them down easily and they could never ever beat me if I went all out anyway. 😑

So naturally I thought them a lesson about resource management and absolutely dropped the hammer on them. Now they wasted thousands for a 2nd and 3rd place they couldve gotten with zero kobs. 🤪

Edited by Gotaku
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, jelom said:

I will just go with natural regeneration and no boosters, but I am sure someone will refill to battle all players.

Me 😀 (considering at least). And our friend Gogeta, of course 🙂 along with a lot of others.

I don't want to use boosters but don't want to lose XP either 🙂

On 11/25/2021 at 2:08 PM, jelom said:

The next week in a 150 players bracket and with the creme of the creme of the players will be really hard.

OK, you know that there were big groups. I just thought, I didn't see right. 134 opponents. Highest one in HH was around 110, 115...

ch.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

My no booster policy meant that I lost most battles and finally placed 88th in a very hard league. I will dispense you the screenshot this time as there is nothing to see.

As ComixHarem is so young, people still had no time to build enough reserves, so whales can buy their strength easily and F2P players can see it making a big difference.

• Like 2

After past week fiasco, this week I could place in a decent position: 33th in S2 with no boosters.

All people is boosting and awakening as mad, so it is not easy to climb positions.

image.png.cd3c47a3f649d0beb49e2a1333491e63.png

Edited by jelom
typo
  • Like 2

On 1/27/2022 at 1:11 PM, jelom said:

my friend Kenrae was around 20th last time I looked

Finished 21st. No boosters too, and I started the league very underlevelled because I was hoarding that for LC 4th day (in hindsight it wasn't needed).

• Like 2